Blackbaud CRM Reviews

Rebecca Armstrong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We've covered a lot, but mostly because we are happy with the system overall. There are a few kinks, and sometimes it takes a minute to figure out the right wording to pull a report or the best way to code a new category that we want to track. But Blackbaud is always there to help us, and once things are figured out - they are super simple to replicate. It wouldn't be worth it to switch to a new system and lose of all our information and time put in to mastering the system.
Read Rebecca Armstrong's full review
Kammie Russel | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2014

Easy to Use!

Likelihood to Renew

I think it is a great product that is easy to use and very reliable. It is a system that I can trust and I can easily recommend to others.
Read Kammie Russel's full review
December 18, 2014

BB CRM 2.93

Likelihood to Renew

Given we are over two years into using the product, no consideration would be made to changing platforms at this time.

Likelihood to Renew

No I would not purchase, however the agency I left is still using it. What I have noticed is they have moved away from many of the features and are using simpler systems for email and events. Sad...

About Blackbaud CRM

Designed for large, complex organizations as well as federated and international nonprofits.