Solving email marketing automation and updates back into SalesForce. Campaign Monitor (CM) allows us to send email without having to …
- A/B testing (21)9.494%
- Dynamic content (21)8.888%
- WYSIWYG email editor (8)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Campaign Monitor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Spam Testing
- Supported: Mobile Ready Templates
- Supported: Inbox Preview
- Supported: Email Automation
- Supported: Unlimited Contact Lists
- Supported: List Segmentation
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: Facebook Subscribe
- Supported: Social Sharing
- Supported: 24/7 Support
- Supported: Personalization
- Supported: Template Gallery
- Supported: Branding
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Once templates have been created, it is easy to use, especially for those who aren't versed in HTML coding.
- Analytics are simple and more in-depth than some of its competitors, even offering metrics based on geography, email client type, device type, etc.
- A/B testing is simple to use and effective, requiring minimal set up.
- An HTML editing mode would be welcome, as the templates are currently very restrictive. While this is a good thing for people who don't have a coding or web design background, it severely limits the customizability.
- Whitelisting seems to be an issue for some organizations, although this is likely also a function of the IT departments of those organizations.
- While creating emails from a pre-made template is easy, if they wanted to totally remove the coding aspect, they could've implemented a WYSIWYG or drag-and-drop editor.
- Since we are not a for-profit organization, there is no specific ROI to report
- From a communication standpoint, it allows us to easily and quickly send out mass emails without going through numerous steps. Many other email communications products force you to go through multiple steps, including testing, before sending an email.
- Once templates are set up, the ease of use of the product makes it easy for even novices to begin sending emails without any further knowledge of HTML. The strict templates also ensure that there are less chances for user error, which can be an issue when working with HTML tables to format an email.
This comes at a price, as emails turn out to be more formulaic and less dynamic.
- Creating content and sending emails
- A/B testing and dynamic content integration
- Creating new templates or altering existing ones.
Creating several version of the email campaign and using A/B testing was a powerful and easy-to-use feature, and the system also provides the option of automating the sending of emails once an A/B testing criteria is reached.