Pricing rules (41)
Price adjustment (42)
Quote sharing/sending (42)
Product configuration (41)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ConnectWise Sell, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal) is the quote and proposal solution of the ConnectWise Suite. With ConnectWise Sell, users can create professional technology quotes and proposals that include rich product information, cover letters, and statements of work in minutes and automatically update their sales pipelines accordingly.
The vendor says key benefits include:
- Save time creating IT quotes and proposals through automation
- Create visually appealing and presentable quotes that promote the brand
- Build and unify a consistent sales structure
- Import bill of material and deal registration documents
- Access real-time pricing and availability from major distributors
- Keep sales information in sync with integrations to CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Autotask, and of course, ConnectWise Manage.
Additionally, with ConnectWise Sell's online, interactive quote delivery system, clients can customize their order and accept their quote with built-in e-signature capabilities.
- Supported: Quote sharing/sending
- Supported: Credit approvals
- Supported: E-signature
- Supported: Product configuration
- Supported: Configuration options
- Supported: Pricing rules
- Supported: Price adjustment
- Supported: Purchase history and open contracts
- Supported: Guided selling/Sales portal
- Supported: Self-service CPQ
- Supported: CPQ reporting & analytics
- Supported: Proposals
- Supported: Excel integration
- Supported: CPQ-CRM integration
- Supported: Attachments to quotes
- Supported: Renewal management
|Supported Countries||United States, Europe, Australia|
- Quoting engine is good
- Electronic Sign off is easy
- The install support team was good
- Support, Call back in the Same Day like your competitors DO
- When asked to talk with a manager, have a manger call back
- Hire more support to lower your response time
- Order Porter
- Customized Templates
- Ability to add more notes on a quote
- Ability to have more sales reps listed
- Approval workflows
- Ticketing System
- It goes down sometimes and it makes work difficult
- Mass font update feature would be nice
Quosal Sell errors out whenever I have a quote to do with monthly charges on it. I often have to turn around and edit quotes with monthly charges in a PDF editor because it shows "tablecell63" randomly on quotes with monthly charges. Other than that it works fine.
- Online quoting.
- Real-time product availability and pricing.
- Visibility into customer activity.
- Although it is integrated with managed, oftentimes the integration fails with API errors.
- Error logging is not always helpful. Oftentimes the errors are two generic to make troubleshooting worthwhile.
- Proposal template looks professional.
- The system is reasonably easy to learn and use.
- It does not sufficiently integrate with Dynamics 365.
- The system has had a huge number of bugs.
- Most of the employees we work with do not take issues seriously, and it takes a very long time to obtain assistance.
- The company seems to lack employees with sufficient technical knowledge to address issues.
- API connecting to Dynamics 365 were easy.
- Proposal template looks modern
- Integrating with Dynamics is not easy.
- The entire system has bugs.
- Think about the customers that are not using CW Managed. Like Dynamics.
- Have employees that know the system and not blame issues on another system. Be accountable and admit that your system doesn't really work like promised.
- The ability to create custom templates for different types of quotes/projects to quickly create quotes for clients.
- The ability to get all the updated pricing from all our vendors without having to search the vendors website
- The ability to sync Opportunities with ConnectWise Manage and automatically create sales orders.
- I would like to be able to see more Canadian vendors in the list of vendors.
- The ability to change the order porter template should be easier.
- It's difficult to search for older quotes created.
- Tab based templated, useful for a variety of Sales order types and solutions
- Various order types and processes, used for MSA, COLO, Cloud and project based engagements
- Professional looking documentation, including electronicly signable documentation
- Handling of MSAs, SOF and SOW
- Azure integration. In 2018, we have experiences several multi tennant outages
- Connectwise integration, the REST API does not handle monthly recurring revenue
- Handling of recurring items, as stated previously
- API, rest vs legacy. Treatment of recurring items as non recurring
Less well suited: recurring revenue, non transactional processes (Install and MRRs). Less well suited for environments that do not use manage for costing of items (Discounts will not work Anything divided by zero is zero.
- Integrated email response feature.
- Easy addition of items and images.
- The ability to easily track customer responses and approvals.
- Could use easier integration in the other consoles of Connectwise.
- Add more vendors to the integrated catalog.
- Automatically add item images to Sell.
It's really not suitable for RMS scenarios like restaurants.
- The first thing ConnectWise Sell does extremely well is integrate with our CRM (ConnectWise Manage).
- Secondly, allowing us to import Dell quotes is a huge time Saver.
- Lastly, the ability to copy quotes with a click of the button speeds up quotes that are commonly used.
- ConnectWise Sell does struggle to keep up with Dell and their quote scripts, and often the import function doesn't work
- I wish there was a way to see when you sent the quote to the client. There is only a view to see when it was created.
- Access to pricing and availability via ConnectWise Sell's integration with Etilize (product content network).
- Consistency of company branding with every proposal.
- Ability to deliver the quote/proposals electronically and know when it has been viewed, how many times, and the ability for the customer to approve it electronically. We are much more engaged than that makes us sound, however, when all that's left is the approval of the latest revision it's a very handy option.
- Sometimes the system is slow. However, this may be due to our network access.
- I really don't have any other issues with the system, it performs as expected/desired.
- Very easy to maintain the steps of the order (pending signature, install date, installed, etc)
- Very easy for new beginners of the sales team
- Easy to navigate with pending orders
- It does load slow from time to time
- Etalize looks at pricing and stock from vendors.
- E-Signature page lets you sign with your finger on mobile.
- Ability to see when emails are opened and reviewed.
- It's overly complicated and slow.
- We've been told that PowerBI is still broken and not available yet.
- Scheduling with their onboarding consultant takes forever and they are more interested in talking around the subject and booking more meetings than just getting the work done. Nice way to get more billable hours.
- Integration with ConnectWise Manage is great and allows you to easily convert a quote into an opportunity and a work order to save time.
- Templates make quoting routine items a snap.
- The system has good flexibility for quoting services that happen on a recurring basis.
- Sometimes moving from page to page within the application can be slow.
- Changing the ascetics on your quote templates is so complicated you have to hire an expert. Changing the content is straightforward.
- Setup can be a challenge, and I would recommend paying for help to make sure it's set up correctly and communicates with other applications.
- Once a template is made, it does decently well with creating good quotes for our customers.
- It integrates with a payment software making down payments easier to collect but this came with its own challenges too.
- If you do know what you're doing, Sell is pretty good with getting the proper information transferred over to Connectwise.
- Making it easier to make templates for quotes to customers.
- Better transferring into opportunities in the ConnectWise system.
- The quote/proposal templates make it incredibly easy to always include the important information a client is looking for.
- The approval process, and the ability to accept payment right from the approval page, makes it easy to ensure that a client is ready to move forward.
- The ability to include videos and other media in the proposal helps set us apart from a standard proposal or quote.
- Customizing the templates can be cumbersome, especially for the more complex templates.
- Providing multiple term options can be a little confusing for the client and for ourselves when we are attempting to make sure those work.
- ConnectWise Sell is a bit inconsistent when pulling pricing and availability information from distributors.
ConnectWise Sell is primarily used in relation to our sales department. ConnectWise as a whole is used across the entire company. The business problem addressed is that we are able to create standard and customized end user quotes using both PDF style quotes as well as ORDER PORTER electronic signature style quotes. This allows us to win the quote, create sales orders, create purchase orders and order the right products. It also allows us to view historical quotes for reference in future quotations.
- We can retrieve a WON quote, copy it, modify it as necessary and send it to a customer. This insures that we used identical mfg part numbers and that the discount offered is the same as a discount previously offered.
- If we create quotes under various Connectwise Sell TABS, we are able to copy that specific tab to a new quote.. saves us a lot of time and insures accuracy.
- Connectwise Sell is modifiable to suit our specific needs... but we sometimes need support assistance in making those modifications particularly in layout areas.
- We have a large client with a vast number of sites. We can label each quote according to site which makes it easy to track in the future.
- Even though I have repeatedly and continue to have an issue with the KOALA being non functional.. and I have both verbally and thru the support ticketing system tried to resolve it.. and I have send step by step screen captures along .. the problem remains. It appears that CW Support seems to be more interested in their internal step by step processes, wanted ratings on their customer satisfaction and this major issue continues to not be resolved.. its been going on exactly since the last quarterly update was rolled out.
- on the RECENT QUOTES screen, 1/3 of the right side of the screen remains blank. I requested the ability to fill the remaining 1/3 of the screen by expanding my RECENT QUOTES to view more. Presently I can view 16 which I am told is the limit. Not good.
- It seems like the First Tier of Support is clueless when it comes to providing support. Every question seems to require escalation.. and this has the effect of not receiving support when it's most needed which is during the problem.. not 2 days later.
Sell is well suited for day to day quotes.
- Quosal has integration with several accounting packages and CRMs. This is key if you want to automate your business processes.
- Quosal's 'Order Porter' (e-quote system) is very end-user friendly. It can be setup to allow your customers to pick and remove products, change quantities, and electronically approve the quote. It can also be configured to capture payment via credit card, paypal, or leasing terms.
- Etilize Live, a module within Quosal, integrates with most major vendor catalogs to provide real-time pricing simply by entering the product sku. It also allows us to place orders with our vendors from within Quosal. We can guarantee that we are getting the best pricing available without the need to shop each vendor website.
- The first year we were using Quosal, they were consistently posting new 'How to' videos and live training sessions to help users become familiar with the software features and best practices. While those videos are still available, they are becoming less relevant with each software version patch. The help manual documentation should be updated with the software versions as well.
- ConnectWise Sell does an excellent job of neatly presenting quotes and proposals to the end user. There are multiple different options for the look and function of the quotes. There are also options for custom quote templates that are designed directly for your organization.
- ConnectWise Sell does a reasonably good job of connecting to and working with Autotask. It took our organization about 6 months to figure out the correct way to flow from quote to invoice with our systems. Sell will easily pull in your customer information from Autotask into a quote and allow you to send the quote direct from your email.
- ConnectWise Sell often becomes disconnected from the server. I have often had my other salespeople report that they were adding a product to a quote and it errored out on them saying the server could not be reached. They then have to close the quote completely and reopen it which interrupts their workflow.
- ConnectWise Sell does not always connect very well with Autotask. ConnectWise Sell is admittedly owned by ConnectWise which is a competitor to Autotask. Nevertheless, Sell does not give the ability of making an item set as recurring in the quote transfer to Autotask as a recurring item. All items come up as one-time purchases which may not be true.
- The feature of making master templates and template TABS is a very nice feature for making quotes faster, even when the scenario isn't a perfect match for the template. That is what the template TABS are used in our organization to quickly get the match we need, adjust, and the quote is sent.
- If you will take the time to make your templates, you will save a lot of time. We went from quotes taking 30-1hr, to 15 mins.
- Because "CWS" stores all your quotes it is easy to pull up anything sent to your customer, who made it, and when it was sent, and all the details of the noted project.
- The republish feature is nice for when you forgot an detail, item, etc. Simply, go back to your quote add it and republish all without having to resend the quote to the customer.
- "CWS" is buggy! For us we had to make everyone an admin, since the approved by manager feature doesn't always work. In our department, we have done our own work-around for now, while we wait for "CWS" to fix this bug.
- When making a template, you cannot copy items from another template. You will need to make a fake quote and pull items from it if you have a well made tab of organized items. This is far better and faster than adding one by one items from ConnnectWise's Product List you created there.
- Errors do not tell you the cause. For example, if an item is discontinued by your ConnectWise Admin in the Product List, your "CWS" quote will not publish.
- Speeds up the procurement significantly
- Makes quoting consistent and accurate with up-to-date pricing
- Improves interdepartmental communication and sales funnel tracking
- Quote form customization is very difficult
- Some critical functions (like Terms) are hard to find
- Integration to ConnectWise manage is an interface, not an integration.
- Easy Flow
- Status updates in the Opportunity from ConnectWise Sell
- Integration with Ingram
- Form builder.. it's great but I dont have time to sit and go through all of that, so we usually have to pay for an updated form.
- Carrying the pictures of hardware, not having to re-add every time.
- Bundles with electronic orders would really help us out.
- We needed a web based solution that allowed for integration with vendors. This has provided an easy option for our users to quickly and accurately select products and create professional looking quotes.
- Quosal was the only web based product that allowed for ingesting quotes from our suppliers. This is a key factor in our process and Quosal does this seemlessly.
- Flexibility is key to our reps. Every rep has a different type of quoting template. Quosal allows our team members to quickly shift between these and create multiple versions with minimal efforts.
- We would like to see greater integration and features with Salesforce and QuickBooks. These are two of the leading products in the market and I believe there is room for improvement with these products.
- One of the benefits of technology platforms today are the communities and third party applications created within these communities. I would like to see Quosal start pushing their boundaries either vertically or horizontally in these markets quicker than they have. I like all of their advancements in training, but additional product offerings and solutions is critical to companies today. People expect more of a solution than a product today and this is the path.
- Finding a product
- The presentation to the client
- Dynamic updates
- Needs to be more friendly when modifying the templates
- Connectwise Sell integrated with our CRM Connectwise Manage perfectly. Updating is simple and quick.
- Implementation and customer service/support is amazing.
- ConnectWise allows the addition of PDFs to the proposals to make a complete package for prospective clients.
- Overall we have had a great experience with ConnectWise Sell. I would like the PO system to be more integrated with actual electronic ordering and not with the sales reps.