kvCORE Reviews

Jessica Mendenhall | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

kvCORE SERIOUSLY runs my business for me and makes my day to day work a no brainer.

eXp offers kvCORE to all of it's real estate professionals. We use it daily to stick to our schedule, to make sure we are "touching" our leads enough, and as ways of lead gen and auto-marketing. kvCORE keeps me on task, keeps me involved, and keeps me out there creating business daily without paying extra for the leads I'm getting. I use the lead gen/squeeze page feature daily- that is the largest lead generator for my business right now. It's easy and convenient to post a squeeze page in an ad, then leave it. When someone clicks on my ad, it automatically prompts them to give their contact info and then it texts my phone letting me know someone signed up and I need to contact them asap. I also have the kvCORE app on my phone, so even if I'm out or at an event, I get the notification of a new lead, or a question, or text that's sent directly to my phone and it's easy to reply.
  • Effortlessly keeps me in touch with my leads- kvCORE automatically sends texts and emails to my leads when they favorite a property, begin their search again, or sign up on my site. It also calls me to directly connect to any new leads that I haven't yet contacted. I don't even have to think about it or schedule it, kvCORE automatically does it all for me.
  • Effortlessly generates leads for me- with the squeeze page feature, all I have to do is copy and paste my customized direct link into my ads and kvCORE does the rest for me. It prompts the person for their contact info, sends them homes in the area and price range that is similar to the ad they clicked on, lets me know that I have a new lead, and automatically texts them from "me" thanking them for visiting my page and letting them know they can contact me with any questions. If they don't respond, kvCORE then calls me to automatically connect me with the lead to make sure that no one falls through the cracks.
  • Helps me to effortlessly stick to a daily schedule- kvCORE keeps me on schedule by giving me tasks to complete each day to be sure I'm staying in contact with my leads. All I have to do is login, click on my notifications at the top and follow the instructions. Call this lead....add a search alert for this lead.....add a market report for this lead....it makes it so easy to stay on task!
  • I would love to see when emails have been read.
  • It would be great for the texting portion of the app to work a bit more like actual text where I could record a video on my phone to answer a question or thank them for looking on my site and be able to just record and send right from the text feature.
  • I would love to see an automatic chat feature- like how we can automatically chat and connect with help. If our leads could connect and auto chat with us in the same way.
I always use kvCORE as one of my "go-to" points when I'm telling other agents why my company, eXp, is better than their brokerage. Most agents have heard of kvCORE but have never used it due to the price, when I tell them they get it free with eXp they are always so surprised to know that a brokerage would give something of such value to their agents at no cost. kvCORE is what keeps my business going. It makes my days more organized and keeps me in contact with my leads.
I love kvCORE's support. Having the little chat feature in the bottom right of my screen the whole time I'm working takes away any stress or worry about using it. When I first started using it, I learned its features by clicking and trying things, and more than once I had to go into the chat support and ask how to undo or fix what I had done. I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes to get a reply back and it being almost instant and right there on my screen allowed me to continue working and know immediately when my question had been answered.
Read Jessica Mendenhall's full review
Anastasiia Gorianina | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Great Tool

We use kvCORE in multiple aspects: from keeping all leads/contacts in one place to sending individual and mass emails to creating campaigns to generate new leads. Keep in touch with clients and follow up with leads.
  • Staying in with contacts
  • Creating lead gen campaigns
  • Tracking activity of leads if they revisit our website
  • I need to create custom pages on my website. Mostly to put properties that will be coming soon with pics and description.
  • KvCORE is excellent for real estate business because it simplifies the work of managing your database of clients and offers ways to generate more leads.
  • When you get a lead (either from an open house or met at a party or from online ad), then you can set up an auto follow up campaign and be able to see if this lead did visit the links you've been sending him/her and what properties they looked at.
KvCORE support is always responsive and provides detailed help.
Read Anastasiia Gorianina's full review
Arcoma L. Briceño | TrustRadius Reviewer

kvCORE is my Lead Generation Engine

The whole company uses kvCORE. It is robust and useful in every way. I use it every day for lead generation and for my website. I can use it to post to Craigslist in one click or to make single-page website extensions or landing or squeeze pages. It allows me to put my customers on a contact schedule so that I can make sure they are in my pipeline.
  • Lead Generation: organic leads straight into the CRM.
  • Landing Pages: create custom campaigns.
  • The videos are great, but they are very techie and hard to follow.
  • The videos to learn the skill are not in the correct order as to WHEN in the person's knowledge base you need to learn them.
I really love the program. It has so many functions. I probably am not using many of these functions to their fullest ability, but I am learning and layering as I go. I want to see if I can improve my lead generation as that is my specialty area in my real estate practice.
I have not used support for myself, but my team has to upload contacts into the Smart CRM. Since there are specific categories used in kvCORE, the template is very important to make sure they match and can be reconciled. The team members who used support were very excited to have their help.
Read Arcoma L. Briceño's full review
Mike Stearns | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

kvCore for all your business needs

kvCore is being used by every EXP realty agent. Each agent has its own agent system with its own website and CRM. Every agent now has an automatic follow up system and a website for lead generation.
  • Call capture with a smart number.
  • CMA builder.
  • Data base management: AI drip systems, DIY email programs, and 36 touch.
  • Past client follow up.
Generating new leads and listing advertisements with easy FB adds/boosts, new leads, and listing advertisements with a quick auto post from craigslist. Mass text to buyers with a new listing. A quick text or email back to the buyer from the activity page. I really like being able to tell if they did their property search from their phone or from a computer. If they search from their phone then I send them a quick text. If they search from an email then I email them a quick note.
I like the chat and I like the webinars—especially the recorded webinars, but I don't like how hard it is to talk to a real person.
Read Mike Stearns's full review
Marc A. Dumas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

It changes your real estate biz for the better

kvCORE is being used across the entire sales enterprise. We use it as a CRM, as a tool to generate sales opportunities, and also to help clients understand their situations better. It's changed our culture from a place where everyone used their own tools for CRM/Client management to one where we all work on the same platform.
  • Ability to sync with our open house tool.
  • Ability to group and bundle based on the type of contact.
  • Some small glitches in interfacing with the iPad app.
  • Would prefer a button that confirmed things.
It's great for real estate. It helps me keep my business moving in the right direction. At the end of the day, it has helped me spend more time interacting with my clients instead of interacting simply with the data. I'm not sure how teams use it as I'm not on one, but I'm sure there is a fix there too.
There is support but much of it is web-based and you have to search for answers to your question.
Read Marc A. Dumas's full review
Cindy Jo Kulp | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

kvCORE Delivers the Goods!

Our Brokerage uses kvCORE across our organization. It is a very in-depth system with lots of horsepower. It has been a good one-stop-shop solution for our organization, and the individual agents using the system functionings as the CRM with drips and prompts, easy social media sharing and analytics, as well as lead generation.
  • Lead Generation.
  • Drip Campaigns.
  • More options of website design templates.
  • Better looking CMAs.
If you are a real estate agent, you need to check out this system. The flow is great and you don't have to piece together different solutions and subscriptions to create a similar one-stop provider. This might be expensive for a solo agent.
They are easy to reach via chat, usually with a response within 5 min. There is also a wealth of training and help videos/articles that answer most questions without the help of tech support.
Read Cindy Jo Kulp's full review
Jason Rice | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

Awesome Product

I am using it to keep up with my client-base without having to do the actual work on a day to day basis. I use it to create adds on social media sites to funnel information into my sales funnels.
  • Takes the guess work out of using a CRM.
  • Helps tracks statistics.
  • It is user-friendly.
  • Being able to use and send out video marketing materials.
  • Templates for Landing pages.
I am licensed in two markets and it helps me stay on top of people that are searching by using my site or app.
Anytime I have questions about how to do something, someone gets back to me with an answer right away.
Read Jason Rice's full review
Phil Reese GRI | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

kvCore review

Our whole organization uses kvCORE as a lead generation and also to keep in contact with past and present clients
  • Automated contact
  • Ability to categorize leads
  • Keeps me in front of future customers
  • I do not have any recommendations for improvement.
Keeping in contact with customers
Easy to work with
Read Phil Reese GRI's full review

About kvCORE

The kvCORE platform is described by the vendor, Inside Real Estate in Draper, as a next-gen solution for modern brokerages and enterprises to run their entire business on one platform.