Score 5.8 out of 10

What is kvCORE?

The kvCORE platform is described by the vendor, Inside Real Estate in Draper, as a next-gen solution for modern brokerages and enterprises to run their entire business on one platform.

June 22, 2022

January 21, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of kvCORE, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://i.insiderealestate.com/kvcore…

17 people want pricing too

What is Rocket Matter?

Rocket Matter, now from ProfitSolv is legal practice management and time and billing software on the web, with apps for iPhone and Android. Rocket Matter integrates to email, and also includes document management and calendar features.

Product Demos

kvcoreoverview
01:41

What is kvCORE?

kvCORE is a real estate platform that helps brokerages, teams, and agents to scale and grow:

kvCORE features:

1) Dedicated IDX websites for all offices, teams, and agents - equipped behavioral intelligence, automation, and chat.

2) Smart CRM bubbles up top priorities for agents in one single dashboard.

3) Mobile app enables agents to wake up to warm leads right on their phone everyday.

4) Marketing automation system provides agents mass email + text, video messaging, power dialer, and pond accounts.

5) Social sharing tools drive exposure of listings.

6) Business analytics suite creates tight transaction integration and automation for payouts.

kvCORE Features

• Supported: Pond Accounts
  • Supported: Business Analytics Suite
  • Supported: Social Sharing Tools

kvCORE Screenshots

Screenshot of IDX websites for all agents - with behavioral intelligence & chat.Screenshot of Smart CRM bubbles up top priorities each day in 1 dashboard.Screenshot of Agents wake up to warm leads right on their phone.Screenshot of Mass Email + Text, Video Messaging, Power Dialer, Pond Accounts + MoreScreenshot of Drive listing exposure with seamless social media sharing.Screenshot of Tight transaction and business analytics integration.

kvCORE Video

Quick overview of the kvCORE platform.

kvCORE Competitors

kvCORE Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web

Boomtown, MoxiWorks, and Chime CRM are common alternatives for kvCORE.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 2.3.

The most common users of kvCORE are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

CMA, Lead generation, etc is what it's for. I don't use it anymore than I need to. Fortunately I'm not required to to use it. But it's provided by my brokerage. I wish it was user friendly. I pay to use it as part of my monthly desk dues. I get my leads out of kvCORE & take those elsewhere.
  • Not one thing!
  • It sends unwanted canned responses to potential clients that you haven't approved. You must figure out how to use it to make them stop. This was day 1.
  • If you like to learn using many many different videos to learn a product, then this maybe for you.
  • As costly as I'm told kvCOREis for our brokerage, perhaps a training done done by a real live kvCORE trainer would be an excellent start.
  • Having kvCORE up where the different components can be used separately. It very all-or-nothing now.
  • Make it more user friendly.
I can't name one thing I like about using kvCORE. It has so many moving parts. This was what was offered by my brokerage & the training is all via long online prerecorded training sessions. I gave them many hours before I decided it would be more advantageous to take my leads & not use any part of kvCORE.
These support folks can help only by directing you to the hours & hours of trainings you can take to become a better user. Everything thing you want to learn has to be done in long training modules.
July 20, 2022

A CRM on Steroids

Sally Liddicoat | TrustRadius Reviewer
KVCore has been a vital part of our company for several years. We use it to manage all of business leads, customers, clients and our sphere of influence. It is very easy to miss out on an opportunity to do business with someone when you get busy in real estate. KVCore helps to prevent missed opportunities by automating some communications so agents don't drop the ball. In addition we use it to prompt tasks and manual follow up to add the human touch. Not only does it help prevent lost opportunities, it help create opportunities that might not otherwise have materialized.
  • Communication
  • Engagement
  • None that I can think of
KVCore is amazing for sales and general client and customer communication and follow up.
Grace Bitzer | TrustRadius Reviewer
kvCORE completely changed how I do business. It has helped me take my business to the next level by helping me streamline my business. It can take a while to get everything up and running, but if you hunker down and knock it out, you will be up and running in no time. I am so happy with everything the software has to offer. Not to mention, the support team is absolutely fabulous.
  • Reminds me to follow up with clients.
  • Runs fantastic ads on my listings.
  • Helps me gain more contacts / leads.
  • More initial training - like pop up tabs that walk you through the webpage.
  • More help setting up my custom webpage.
  • More guidance with campaigns.
I love that I can integrate my other paid lead sources directly to kvCORE. From start to finish, I know that through my kvCORE campaigns everything will be tracked and streamlined to aid me in providing the best service to my clients.
Jeff Rayno | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use kvCORE as my primary customer relationship management solution. I also use it as a hub for my marketing campaigns as well. It is good for mass text, and mass emails and you can even send video over it which is a very nice feature to have. I would recommend it as the best CRM software for REALTORS.
  • Artificial intelligence is very intuitive.
  • The mass texting and email is very effective especially when you use hashtags.
  • The Squeeze pages are easy to make and link to your social media.
  • The search capabilities within the software work very well.
  • The artificial intelligence sometimes says things an agent wouldn't say.
  • The system doesn't verify phone numbers well enough.
  • The prices for some services to export marketing are a little pricey.
Two times I got a house sold because the AI hooked the person to start conversing. It is shocking when you see it happen. The daily disbursement (out of our MLS feed) of houses that are based on criteria chosen by the user. People love that. A linear record of all transactions with the client is visible via a scroll bar.
Keeps me up to date on client activities. Tells me when to call clients.
  • Feeds information to clients automatically.
  • tells me when to call prospects and leads.
  • keeps me informed on client activities.
  • Quicker response by support staff.
  • Easier methods for revising drip campaigns.
kvCORE is best at keeping clients and prospects engaged. It keeps track of homes that people view online and automatically adjusts search criteria to match their searches. People think that I am doing it when, in many cases, I don't even know the people.
kvCORE has helped the agents in my office become more efficient in several areas of their business. Most importantly staying in touch with their sphere of influence. It has also helped them immensely in the field of having a website and using that website to generate leads for their business.
  • Automation
  • Ease of use
  • Providing a library of information
  • Having access to customer service
  • Customer service could respond a little faster
  • Provide more free support instead of charging hourly
  • Better customization options for websites
kvCORE is excellent when it comes to automation. To have the "set it and forget it" set up is great for real estate agents. Especially the ones that are terrible at follow-up. The open house app adds a whole other level to the platform. It allows you to enter the names of attendees and they go right into your database and immediately start receiving notifications from the drip campaign.
1) All of our agents have their own kvCORE account that sits under our admin account. They use the kvCORE website as their primary site and kvCORE CRM as their Real Estate CRM. They also run paid campaigns through kvCORE to drive leads and use kvCORE to automate email, text, and tasks to nurture those leads.
2) We use kvCORE at the office/brokerage level as our primary B2C website, which converts leads we drive through Google Ads. We also run Enterprise Property Boost to automatically run FB ads based on our listings to drive leads into a pond that is a free leads program for our agents.
3) We also use kvCORE in some ways to aid our agent recruiting process. We use a smart campaign to automate touches via text and email with our recruiting relationships.
  • Brokerage to Agent Management. We can assist agents with lead nurture and website edits, as well as see a rollup report of their engagement with their leads and contacts.
  • I love the marketing automation. Not just smart campaigns. Market Reports and Setting up cool house search alert emails has been a key way our agents automate touches with their sphere of influence in kvCORE.
  • kvCORE allows us to very easily run a free leads program. We run enterprise property boost to automatically drive leads from our listings into a pond where our agents claim and work leads.
  • I love being able to spin up a new website for an agent in seconds, and editing their website for them easily allows us to provide an efficient high level of support.
  • I also love how kvCORE keeps your leads and contacts private from your brokerage and how easy it is to export your contacts. Privacy is a cool feature.
  • Their support is good, but wait times can be long. They want you to use their chat, but then when you ask your question, it can be a several hour wait time between responses. The people are nice and resolve your issue. But I think chat is for quick back and forth communication, not something with a long delay. Also, you can only really do it effectively on your computer, not on your phone.
  • It's proving very tough to track leads from campaigns we are running ourselves. If your website converts a lead, it really just gives you the website source, and even that only some of the time. It would be great to create custom sources and have kvCORE track that traffic and lead via some sort of UTM tag or URL parameter.
  • Some of the load times aren't great. When I load up my database, it takes a while to actually display. Also, when a lead is claimed in a pond, you have to refresh to be able to contact them. Then once you add a campaign, you have to refresh again to see the tasks that fire. This is a bit clunky.
  • The app is great, but there is still some limited functionality. It would be great to access and claim leads from a pond on the mobile app. Also if you could get push notifications when new leads are added. Our time to lead sucks, and that's because kvCORE doesn't alert you super quickly.
I don't think there is a system better suited to brokerages that want to provide their agents with a high amount of support. We investigated and tried several other systems, and this was by far the best. If you are a brokerage and want to provide your agents with a good CRM, good websites, and easy lead gen tools, I don't think you can do better than kvCORE.

It's quickly become one of our top value propositions when combined with the high amount of hands-on 1-on-1 assistance we provide agents with to actually get into and use kvCORE.
June 22, 2022

kvCORE Review

I used kvCORE 8 years ago with another real estate firm and was truly excited to learn this would be our CRM. Unfortunately, this has been a disaster. The product is not user-friendly and they wrangle you into long-term contracts. They have numerous webinars available to learn the product if you have the time to learn it. If you already have a job this is a second job. Good luck trying to reach customer service. Help starts with a BOT, then in 24 hours a live chat and if you are not glued to your computer and do not answer quickly they ask if you are still there then close out the conversation. Additionally, the auto-replies to our customers become obnoxious to the point the customers ask to be unsubscribed. Really glad to be done with them. If you have a dedicated marketing person who can spend hours learning the system and control the timing of the drip campaigns it has all the bells and whistles. In my humble opinion, kvCORE is costly and lacks the support needed to use its advanced system.
  • Advanced lead generation
  • Real customer service
  • Quick customer service response
If you have a dedicated marketing manager it is a great tool.
Shannon V. Malone | TrustRadius Reviewer
My agents and I loved kvCORE up until we had problems. We switched from one brokerage that used it to my own brokerage and was told they would import over our CRM/Leads/Sphere. Big Mistake!!! None of us recognized the names that came over and no one from our last 5 years of using was even there. When I called asking about it I was told they were company-owned leads and company-owned leads did not transfer. I assured them the former brokerage had no company-owned leads and as I was the primary broker for that company before opening my own shop I should know. The person I was speaking with said they would need to get the owner's permission to release our leads. Did I say, Owners? There is only one Owner, who are you referring to? The 2 names they gave me as owning the previous brokerage where we were I had never heard of! Then they said for $200 each agent they could get us our leads back. No thank you that is not what we were promised at the front end. So here we are Day 65 of the hostage situation and NOTHING!!!
  • lead capture
  • website
  • customer/client follow-up
  • Issue Resolution
  • Customer Service
  • Client follow up and follow through
Sadly we love kvCORE but given the amount of money we spend, it is the most expensive item my current brokerage has, we are starting to look for alternatives for when we are out of our contract.
James Stoneham | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used this product to be my main form of lead & transaction management. it worked okay for that purpose.
  • LEad generation
  • marketing automations
  • transaction managamanet
  • CRM management
  • Customer service
  • Ease of use
  • price
Although the product works as described, their customer service is horrible. After a little over a year, I changed my business focus and no longer had a need for their service and it has taken me over 3 months to try to cancel the service. They will not return calls and are now threatening to send me to collections. I have sent at least 6 emails trying to cancel, but they will not even call me back.
January 21, 2022

kvCORE Review

From my experience, kvCORE is one of the most complicated, anti-intuitive programs for real estate I've ever used. In my opinion, the most basic of tasks requires hours of training to perform and the training takes forever to implement and use. kvCORE may be great if you have a full-time technology staff member who is very experienced in formats, software, and online marketing systems, but I feel it is not for the average agent. I wouldn't use this system if it was free to me because it is less than ideal. I've spent about 30 hours using their training, uploading contacts, creating landing pages, and paying a lot of extra money to customize my website (which is broken more often than it works). For example, I go into the marketing section of the program to create a simple one-page flyer for an open house. The property was a tear down so I only wanted to use a single, front elevation photo because the inside was unredeemable. I couldn't make a single-photo flyer. It was not an option. I had to have a minimum of 3 photos! They also don't give me the option of customizing our company colors on the flyer. Fortunately, I had more success with Canva and sold the property within 3 days. For $700/month, you'd think I could design a basic flyer. This is just one example. I could give you a dozen. In my opinion, overall their people are great, but their product is a mess and it is very costly and time-consuming to use.
  • Pleasant staff
  • Steep training curve
  • Time consuming
  • Costly
  • Not intuitive
  • Designed for software engineers, not normal users
I feel kvCORE is not worth the money and time commitment. I recommend finding something much easier to use.
Kristen Haus-Realtor | TrustRadius Reviewer
kvCORE was supposed to help with cram and streamlining our systems. After [our experience of] many failed training attempts - (sorry we have to reschedule something is wrong [they said]). Then the process of failure with our integration for our other lead Gen systems, we had enough [of] spending more time trying to iron out the kinks. [In my experience we were] promised we could cancel if [they] couldn’t fix it or we had more issues [and] we did, several and had no more time to wait it out. [I felt it was] very frustrating, [we experienced] broken promises, software glitches, and so on. [In my experience] they refused to let us out of the contract and even noted [to] the account that we changed our mind, are satisfied, and no longer wish to cancel! This is a lie and they had 3 months to correct [it]. I would go anywhere else besides kvCORE. It’s a flop, [in my opinion], I strongly do not recommend this company as [I feel] the integrity lacks and [I believe] the software is weak when it comes time to blend the programs.
  • Sales pitch
  • Trainer training
  • Software
  • Management
  • [In my experience] contract breech and fraud
They have a great sales pitch and make lots of promises for [their] products. [However, in my opinion] the customer service has no real control- receptionists at best. [In our experience] the trainer's systems were down 3/4 trading sessions with sorry we need to reschedule. [For us] the integration of [the] other lead gen product is glitchy! Overall our team was very disappointed with our entire interaction with kvCORE and inside real estate.
Jessica Mendenhall | TrustRadius Reviewer
eXp offers kvCORE to all of it's real estate professionals. We use it daily to stick to our schedule, to make sure we are "touching" our leads enough, and as ways of lead gen and auto-marketing. kvCORE keeps me on task, keeps me involved, and keeps me out there creating business daily without paying extra for the leads I'm getting. I use the lead gen/squeeze page feature daily- that is the largest lead generator for my business right now. It's easy and convenient to post a squeeze page in an ad, then leave it. When someone clicks on my ad, it automatically prompts them to give their contact info and then it texts my phone letting me know someone signed up and I need to contact them asap. I also have the kvCORE app on my phone, so even if I'm out or at an event, I get the notification of a new lead, or a question, or text that's sent directly to my phone and it's easy to reply.
  • Effortlessly keeps me in touch with my leads- kvCORE automatically sends texts and emails to my leads when they favorite a property, begin their search again, or sign up on my site. It also calls me to directly connect to any new leads that I haven't yet contacted. I don't even have to think about it or schedule it, kvCORE automatically does it all for me.
  • Effortlessly generates leads for me- with the squeeze page feature, all I have to do is copy and paste my customized direct link into my ads and kvCORE does the rest for me. It prompts the person for their contact info, sends them homes in the area and price range that is similar to the ad they clicked on, lets me know that I have a new lead, and automatically texts them from "me" thanking them for visiting my page and letting them know they can contact me with any questions. If they don't respond, kvCORE then calls me to automatically connect me with the lead to make sure that no one falls through the cracks.
  • Helps me to effortlessly stick to a daily schedule- kvCORE keeps me on schedule by giving me tasks to complete each day to be sure I'm staying in contact with my leads. All I have to do is login, click on my notifications at the top and follow the instructions. Call this lead....add a search alert for this lead.....add a market report for this lead....it makes it so easy to stay on task!
  • I would love to see when emails have been read.
  • It would be great for the texting portion of the app to work a bit more like actual text where I could record a video on my phone to answer a question or thank them for looking on my site and be able to just record and send right from the text feature.
  • I would love to see an automatic chat feature- like how we can automatically chat and connect with help. If our leads could connect and auto chat with us in the same way.
I always use kvCORE as one of my "go-to" points when I'm telling other agents why my company, eXp, is better than their brokerage. Most agents have heard of kvCORE but have never used it due to the price, when I tell them they get it free with eXp they are always so surprised to know that a brokerage would give something of such value to their agents at no cost. kvCORE is what keeps my business going. It makes my days more organized and keeps me in contact with my leads.
I love kvCORE's support. Having the little chat feature in the bottom right of my screen the whole time I'm working takes away any stress or worry about using it. When I first started using it, I learned its features by clicking and trying things, and more than once I had to go into the chat support and ask how to undo or fix what I had done. I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes to get a reply back and it being almost instant and right there on my screen allowed me to continue working and know immediately when my question had been answered.
March 04, 2020

Awesome Product

I am using it to keep up with my client-base without having to do the actual work on a day to day basis. I use it to create adds on social media sites to funnel information into my sales funnels.
  • Takes the guess work out of using a CRM.
  • Helps tracks statistics.
  • It is user-friendly.
  • Being able to use and send out video marketing materials.
  • Templates for Landing pages.
I am licensed in two markets and it helps me stay on top of people that are searching by using my site or app.
Anytime I have questions about how to do something, someone gets back to me with an answer right away.
February 28, 2020

Great Tool

Anastasiia Gorianina | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use kvCORE in multiple aspects: from keeping all leads/contacts in one place to sending individual and mass emails to creating campaigns to generate new leads. Keep in touch with clients and follow up with leads.
  • Staying in with contacts
  • Creating lead gen campaigns
  • Tracking activity of leads if they revisit our website
  • I need to create custom pages on my website. Mostly to put properties that will be coming soon with pics and description.
  • KvCORE is excellent for real estate business because it simplifies the work of managing your database of clients and offers ways to generate more leads.
  • When you get a lead (either from an open house or met at a party or from online ad), then you can set up an auto follow up campaign and be able to see if this lead did visit the links you've been sending him/her and what properties they looked at.
KvCORE support is always responsive and provides detailed help.
February 28, 2020

kvCore review

Phil Reese GRI | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our whole organization uses kvCORE as a lead generation and also to keep in contact with past and present clients
  • Automated contact
  • Ability to categorize leads
  • Keeps me in front of future customers
  • I do not have any recommendations for improvement.
Keeping in contact with customers
Easy to work with
Arcoma L. Briceño | TrustRadius Reviewer
The whole company uses kvCORE. It is robust and useful in every way. I use it every day for lead generation and for my website. I can use it to post to Craigslist in one click or to make single-page website extensions or landing or squeeze pages. It allows me to put my customers on a contact schedule so that I can make sure they are in my pipeline.
  • Lead Generation: organic leads straight into the CRM.
  • Landing Pages: create custom campaigns.
  • The videos are great, but they are very techie and hard to follow.
  • The videos to learn the skill are not in the correct order as to WHEN in the person's knowledge base you need to learn them.
I really love the program. It has so many functions. I probably am not using many of these functions to their fullest ability, but I am learning and layering as I go. I want to see if I can improve my lead generation as that is my specialty area in my real estate practice.
I have not used support for myself, but my team has to upload contacts into the Smart CRM. Since there are specific categories used in kvCORE, the template is very important to make sure they match and can be reconciled. The team members who used support were very excited to have their help.
Mike Stearns | TrustRadius Reviewer
kvCore is being used by every EXP realty agent. Each agent has its own agent system with its own website and CRM. Every agent now has an automatic follow up system and a website for lead generation.
  • Call capture with a smart number.
  • CMA builder.
  • Data base management: AI drip systems, DIY email programs, and 36 touch.
  • Past client follow up.
Generating new leads and listing advertisements with easy FB adds/boosts, new leads, and listing advertisements with a quick auto post from craigslist. Mass text to buyers with a new listing. A quick text or email back to the buyer from the activity page. I really like being able to tell if they did their property search from their phone or from a computer. If they search from their phone then I send them a quick text. If they search from an email then I email them a quick note.
I like the chat and I like the webinars—especially the recorded webinars, but I don't like how hard it is to talk to a real person.
Marc A. Dumas | TrustRadius Reviewer
kvCORE is being used across the entire sales enterprise. We use it as a CRM, as a tool to generate sales opportunities, and also to help clients understand their situations better. It's changed our culture from a place where everyone used their own tools for CRM/Client management to one where we all work on the same platform.
  • Ability to sync with our open house tool.
  • Ability to group and bundle based on the type of contact.
  • Some small glitches in interfacing with the iPad app.
  • Would prefer a button that confirmed things.
It's great for real estate. It helps me keep my business moving in the right direction. At the end of the day, it has helped me spend more time interacting with my clients instead of interacting simply with the data. I'm not sure how teams use it as I'm not on one, but I'm sure there is a fix there too.
There is support but much of it is web-based and you have to search for answers to your question.
Cindy Jo Kulp | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our Brokerage uses kvCORE across our organization. It is a very in-depth system with lots of horsepower. It has been a good one-stop-shop solution for our organization, and the individual agents using the system functionings as the CRM with drips and prompts, easy social media sharing and analytics, as well as lead generation.
  • Lead Generation.
  • Drip Campaigns.
  • More options of website design templates.
  • Better looking CMAs.
If you are a real estate agent, you need to check out this system. The flow is great and you don't have to piece together different solutions and subscriptions to create a similar one-stop provider. This might be expensive for a solo agent.
They are easy to reach via chat, usually with a response within 5 min. There is also a wealth of training and help videos/articles that answer most questions without the help of tech support.