Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 Business Premium
This software is being used across our organization. We are slowly implementing it in layers to maximize everyone's use of all of the features. It allows us to keep our documents and data secure and to streamline many processes that were traditionally very limited by the lack of technological innovations. We can use Teams to communicate in real time but keep work conversations out of our text messages. Everything integrated with Sharepoint, outlook, teams, OneDrive, and Power Apps makes communication and collaboration a breeze - especially when our employees work out of separate locations.
- Communication in real time integrated with document creation and sharing.
- Mobile apps available with full functionality on the go.
- Calendar and Sharepoint functionality is essential to the success of our mission.
- Some features could be much easier to use than they currently are. Some of the apps and other features require a developer or other Microsoft Certified expert and are not as user friendly as we'd like them to be.
- Training is available through third parties but organizations don't always have the time to do this. The self help articles on the Microsoft website are outdated sometimes - and can be a waste of time without you realizing it until it's too late!
- Data integrity could be better managed - many times through the setup process when we upload items in bulk, the upload manager will indicate a successful data transfer but the file will be corrupted (and we didn't notice it until after we deleted the originals).
- Microsoft Office Suite of Apps with collaboration features integrated (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Sharepoint Sites and Groups
- Outlook and Calendars
- Easier collaboration and team work
- Saved time especially when working from multiple locations
- Calendars keep everyone organized within the same platform
- *We wouldn't be able to function without this software so the ROI is everything that we can do successfully in our organization!
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and monday.com
These products simply do not compare in terms of universal compatibility, features, integrations, user-friendliness, and overall cost. Google is free but not as secure and too cloud-based for our needs as a medium-sized organization. I would recommend Google to independent entrepreneurs and not larger organizations. Microsoft 365 Business Premium has countless apps that allow integration with other software including the two I mentioned here, but go far above and beyond what these apps can do, and even better, Microsoft 365 keeps everything in the same unified system so we don't have to have multiple apps that don't communicate with one another, and separate logins for those apps.
Do you think Microsoft 365 Business Premium delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365 Business Premium's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 Business Premium live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 Business Premium go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 Business Premium again?
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is appropriate for medium sized organizations that require lots of real-time collaboration and data sharing. It's truly the standard for collaboration with customers or other individuals outside of your organization as well. I would recommend purchasing some sort of onboarding assistance if offered to train and assist employees and leaders in the organization with implementing this software so that it can be used to the fullest extent. This particular subscription would be less appropriate for smaller organizations or independent entrepreneurs.
Using Microsoft 365 Business Premium
The basic apps are straightforward and easy to use, especially since they have been around so long. I'm referring to the basic apps like Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. Other features such as Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint Sites, Sharepoint Lists, Sharepoint Groups, etc. all require a higher level of knowledge to both implement and use properly.
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Lots to learn
- Maximizing capabilities within Microsoft Teams
- Maximizing capabilities within Microsoft Sharepoint
- Maximizing capabilities within Microsoft OneDrive