Quantive helps organizations to achieve their strategic potential. Quantive’s Strategy Execution Platform is based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive aims to help users to create organizations that excel at…
- [Koan] is currently being used in the SPAR Central Office Logistics Department.
- [Koan] is used to focus the work and effort of a small team …
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Quantive Demo for TBG
Quantive Step-by-Step overview
- Tech Details
Quantive Results (formerly known as Gtmhub OKRs), is a strategy execution platform based on the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) methodology that embeds strategic context, priorities, and progress into the fabric of the day-to-day, providing greater focus, alignment, and transparency.
Quantive Results helps users through the strategy execution journey
- Planning - creating a strategy that inspires users to aim for the best possible.
- Alignment & Activation - aligns the organization and ensure the measurements of success are clear.
- Execution - working together to ensure nothing gets in the way of executing the strategy.
- Assessment & Adaptation – supports current and future success by revealing what worked and what didn’t, helping users to figure out what to do next.
Configurability - Configurable planning cycles, OKR methodology, Process automation, custom reporting, pre-built process & OKR review boards, App Marketplace & integrations, full authentication suite
Connectivity & collaboration – collaborative whiteboards, OKRs management, task management, results tracking & reporting (KPIs, KRs, & Insightboards)
Integration and automation - 170+ native integrations & Apps, pre-built Insights, automated KPI tracking, pre-built, and custom reporting
Success resources - template library, OKR Methodology dashboards, engagement and benchmark reports
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- GoTo Webinar
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Calendar
- Google Sheets
- Heroku Platform
- HubSpot CRM
- Jira Service Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Teams
- Workday Human Capital Management
- Zendesk Sell
- Zendesk Suite
- Zoho CRM
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Non-exhaustive: Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, new Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America, UAE|
|Supported Languages||English, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|