TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

October 13, 2019
Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Format is easy to follow
  • Reviews are thorough and provide a good amount of detail (so good that TrustRadius encourages 'wordiness')
  • Includes a wide variety of vendors
  • Includes wide variety of features to rate
  • Perhaps an executive summary of the particular topic, including info on what features appear important to the reviewers and which vendors were high and low in those ratings
I think TrustRadius for Buyers is very comprehensive and will be a time-saver, as opposed to trying to gather this information in other methods. I think TrustRadius needs some more marketing or publicity because it seems like very few people I speak with have heard the name.
Read Amy Sternin's full review
August 27, 2019
Balaji Perumal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Research works
  • Collecting data
  • Loyal reviews
  • No suggestions
Overall the guide was awesome, this will be perfect for any users who are struggling to make a clear decision on buying a s/w product.
Read Balaji Perumal's full review
August 27, 2019
Cristian Bodnarasec | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Nice and intuitive User Interface
  • Many verified user reviews
  • Software categorized well so you can make use of the Alternatives tab
  • Need an official TrustRadius review on products with a different weight on the final rating
TrustRadius is one place to go when looking to buy software. It is not the only one but it's one of the best.
Read Cristian Bodnarasec's full review
August 16, 2019
  • Free content with no obligation is a great lead-in!
  • Rich content thoughtfully compiled, and presented in a user friendly format.
  • Having access to the level of expertise shown in TrustRadius content is a godsend for anybody making buying decisions supported by their reviews / guides.
  • No really got any improvements, it worked fin for me as-is - sorry
It's a no-brainer. TrustRadius takes all of the insights captured from other consumers and all of the insights from SME's and makes it available in a structured and accessible format, easily searchable. Anybody who is responsible for sourcing and buying software would be crazy to not utilise this resource!
July 23, 2019
  • Unbiased Reviews
  • Buyer Guides
  • Product Comparisons
  • Being taken away from the main page to read an entire review can be a little annoying.
TrustRadius has a large database of platforms and reviews, the product comparisons are useful and it can be used to introduce you to platforms you were unaware of through the "Alternatives" section. They also provide tips for how to approach product purchases and materials for communicating the importance of a platform/comparisons within your company.
July 23, 2019
  • Seemingly unbiased
  • Great user interface
  • Plentiful categories and scores and reviews
  • Hard to search reviews
  • Need more information on methodology of how reports are created - the buyer's guide focused more on the "how to buy" rather than methodology.
  • Lack of review summaries (like a word cloud or common themes)
TrustRadius provides the most reports and reviews, and provides both quantitative and qualitative testimonials and scoring. I am new to TrustRadius and cannot provide tips for other buyers.
February 06, 2019
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Last updated. It's important to have recent reviews.
  • Reviewer's Company Size. That tells me if I am even in the right market. If it's out of the budget I can skip it.
  • Pros and Cons. Getting real reviews from people who use the software is the next best thing to buying, learning and reviewing it. We can now see if its a good fit by the company size and when it was updated.
  • Could Reviews be sorted by niche? I see the niche by the profile. But could I sort on that?
  • Is the client still using the software 3,6,12 months later?
  • Please make the font dark. https://screencast.com/t/FX7WQ26C The light gray is hard to read.
It's simple. Really, that's the key to being good. It's simple and easy to use. Zero marketing hype. Just real people talking about what they love and hate. What more can you ask for? Plus the people are real. Not some fake review with a stock photo. Other places seem to have reviews with more broken English. I want to make sure I see real people. I know I have said that a few times. But for me it's a huge deal.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
February 01, 2019
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Reviewer Accountability, the fact that reviews are linked to your business profiles
  • Having a multitude of ways to view review information
  • Having product competitors and alternatives listed with the reviewed item
  • It's somewhat hard to find the about section on the website. I really didn't know what I was interacting with in terms of site purpose at first.
  • I think what you provide is good but not enough people know about it. Increasing brand awareness is something I think could be worked on.
TrustRadius is the one site I've run into where I know I can trust the reviews. The reviews themselves are also very helpful, with all the relevant information easily within reach.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
December 14, 2018
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ranking of vendors
  • Detailed history on the vendors business profiles
  • Peer-reviewed commentary
  • Identifying competitors in their space
  • Linking to market collateral would be nice
  • Any pricing information
  • Customer service model details
I liked how it was easy to navigate the website to see not only the vendor you were interested in, but also competitors. It was simple, yet elegant in its web-design which means I didn't spend too much time trying to find the info only I was interested in. TrustRadius does a great job of making the reviewer feel heard.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
November 08, 2018
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Highly disciplined process of reviewing which technology to list, long before the buyer looks at it.
  • Highly detailed reviewer questions, where TrustRadius's questions readily extract what insights will really matter to a buyer.
  • Professionalism of the TrustRadius staff, who are truly committed to ensure that they understand what buyers need to know in advance, so that the buyer's purchasing decisions are the right choices for them.
  • More reviews - we all greatly value the well disciplined process TrustRadius uses when a new technology comes through. These days, due to companies finally investing upfront in understanding end-users (there have been plenty of years when it was all 'live R&D',) truly great tech is coming to market faster than ever.
What really drove my commitment to having TrustRadius to be my #1 go-to was our most recent--and time critical--project, where we were really stuck with a product that failed in the field. In less than a day, I found exactly what we needed on the TrustRadius site. Thanks again!
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
October 24, 2018
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • A concise list of companies
  • Visually easy to read
  • Having reviews of each company
  • With companies less than 10 reviews, please say there is not enough data to recommend.
  • Rank them from top review to bottom.
  • Have the companies write their blurb, not stock blurbs from TrustRadius.
TrustRadius is a great company that I will use again when comparing companies or products. It is very thorough and well-thought out. The interface is easy to use and the comparisons are easy to make. The only recommendation I would have is to rank them from highest to lowest or by a filter of some kind.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
February 04, 2019
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has an intuitive feel and look, which makes it simple to navigate every feature that it has.
  • TrustRadius is accessible via any internet-connected device, provided there is robust cloud computing.
  • TrustRadius is affordable - hence, no subscription fee attached in order to read reviews on TrustRadius.
  • Although they offer filter features, I think they lack one thing only. I would suggest that they add the ability to filter by region in order to know how other users from a specific area feel about a given platform.
I would not hesitate to recommend TrustRadius to other software buyers because it has all they would require in order to make informed determinations. It is way better than other B2B sites since it offers REAL insights.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
January 29, 2019
Lashawn Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Detailed descriptions
  • Reviews
  • Ratings
  • It would be helpful if users can mark whether or not the review was helpful
  • The ability to sort reviews based on date
TrustRadius provides a good service for allowing potential customers to research products/services.
Read Lashawn Brown's full review
September 17, 2018
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible.
  • TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.
  • It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered.
  • The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.
We have been active on many review websites but the level of detail TrustRadius reviews have is amazing, this is something other websites will have to catch up with.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
September 10, 2018
Hubert Sawyers III | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The scores are great.
  • The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product.
  • I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.
  • Don't have anything to add.
It's one of a few platforms that can help a person make a decision on using a piece of software. That's quite valuable.

I recommend people read between the lines. It's obvious certain platforms prefer certain review sites. I don't know what that's all about. TrustRadius has done nothing to make me feel they're in cahoots with any product. It's in their best interest to continue to stay impartial. Otherwise, I usually recommend TrustRadius for everyone who is trying to make a software choice.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
September 07, 2018
Dan McGinn | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Extensive ratings on different solution attributes.
  • Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions.
  • Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation.
  • Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.
  • A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.
Easy to use website with a wide breadth of information making it easy to evaluate different solutions or vendors.
Read Dan McGinn's full review
September 04, 2018
Parikshit Potnuri | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The reviews are really detailed.
  • Exhaustive list of things and questions in a review.
  • Reviews are of good quality.
  • One thing that would work against TrustRadius is that it has really limited number of reviews compared to other websites.
  • Exhaustive reviews, even if they are genuine, will be very few because not everyone can take the time to write a detailed review.
TrustRadius can be trusted for the kind of reviews they provide and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
August 28, 2018
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The page is very friendly, you can locate what you are looking for quickly. It is very inductive.
  • When you compare the software, the way TrustRadius presents the information is very friendly. It is in the correct order.
  • TrustRadius not only allows you to locate software, compare them, and clarify doubts, it also allows you to give your opinion, and contribute your experience with the software you manage.
  • It would be ideal to be able to compare 4 software at the same time.
  • When you do a review of a product, you should ask specific questions with assessment with a scale that allows you to complement the evaluation, and see questions like, is it easy to configure functionally?
TrustRadius is an excellent tool that allows you to complement your evaluation on a software, or it helps you to locate software that covers the requirements that you have. With the comparison and reviews TrustRadius allows you to clarify many doubts and gives you a clear vision of the software which helps to speak more visibly with the seller of the product.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
August 28, 2018
Don McCrabb | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to use and navigate.
  • Open and engaging interface.
  • Excellent use of hyperlinks.
  • I did not see a quick link to the product homepage.
  • Videos would help - a quick introduction to the nature, scope, and purpose of the product.
I found TrustRadius a quick way to assess the market I was in and helped me create a route through it.
Read Don McCrabb's full review
April 25, 2018
Tim Shores | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Site design: great UX
  • Helpful organization of categories
  • Good content on the B2B review ecosystem
  • Would love to see more vertical-specific categories
  • Category overview content could use links to relevant resources where I can continue to educate myself on the category
  • The ability to request reviews of specific products
TrustRadius is helpful and easy to use, and I believe that there's an investment in maintaining the quality of the site, content, and most importantly the reviews. Product reviews are vulnerable to this issue of trust, since there are many incentives for businesses to make or pay for fake reviews. If TrustRadius could take an even more explicit approach to handling this problem, I would feel more compelled to come back often.
Read Tim Shores's full review
April 24, 2018
Dana Mortimer, SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ability to review just about any piece of software out there!
  • Their persistence in seeking out software users to do the reviews so TR users have a wide range of reviews to peruse.
  • Both positive and negative elements of the software are reviewed.
  • Easier comparison chart that is printable for presentations.
  • Ability to more clearly see what modules a company offers within their HR software. It's difficult to determine sometimes if the software is payroll only, timekeeping only, payroll and HR but not applicant tracking and onboarding, etc.
You need a place to look at reviews. TrustRadius has the in depth information needed. Simple as that!
Read Dana Mortimer, SPHR's full review
April 24, 2018
Chris Salles | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I really like when reviewers are brutally honest about their solutions' shortcomings. It's important to show both sides for prospective buyers. All solutions have "warts" and I'm always grateful when reviewers show them in their reviews.
  • TrustRadius does a good job of organizing and structuring reviews so that they are easy to peruse, but just as easy to dive into the details. The UI is thoughtfully crafted.
  • Newer technology solutions take a while to gather reviews. This puts them at a disadvantage out of the gate in the buying process.
  • While I appreciate the TR score and the level of explanation provided, it is still difficult for an average user to truly understand when comparing scores solution-to-solution.
I'll always recommend TrustRadius to prospective buyers. And I'll always recommend that prospective buyers also use more than one (really more than two) review sources to truly see the solutions from different angles. But, TrustRadius is always one of the ones I suggest.
Read Chris Salles's full review
August 17, 2018
Sterling Uhler | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I like the vetted check mark - I don't always trust reviews on sites as companies could easily overwhelm a less monitored site with nothing but accolades.
  • I like the diversity of the reviewers; small companies, big companies, seasoned veterans, new users all types of endeavors
  • I like the in-depth, drilled down feedback. It looked as if the reviewers had thought carefully about what they were writing, did not come across as a flip spur of the moment review.
  • So far I think it is a very useful site - maybe some video of the reviewers might be interesting.
This is my first time using TrustRadius; want to see how much my own experience links up with what others have said on this site. This is a very important and expensive purchase for the company I want to have the best intelligence as to what we're signing up for.
Read Sterling Uhler's full review
April 20, 2018
Jason Hatfield | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Readability for consumers is key. Reviews are laid out in a way that is friendly to the eye and easy to skim quickly.
  • Verified and Vetted Users. Knowing the review is from an actual verified current consumer and has been vetted for accuracy is a huge positive.
  • I have nothing to contribute that would improve the service. I am abundantly satisfied.
For every consumer looking to get information about products on the market, this is a phenomenal place to do it. Be thorough in your research, as TrustRadius' reviews are densely packed with information.
Read Jason Hatfield's full review
August 09, 2018
Victoria Hoete-Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Verified user reviews
  • Pros and cons
  • Score out of 10
  • More product details
  • Official TrustRadius review on products
I would recommend TrustRadius as a source of user reviews as it is obvious the reviews are from real people, not just fake ones to boost products sales. My advice for other users would be to not just skim the reviews and only read the pros and cons but to actually read the detailed descriptions as they can provide valuable insight into use cases.
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review

What is TrustRadius for Buyers?

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.