TrustRadius is a review platform for technology buyers to discover feedback from real users.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/T5/Og/01W2TTB3MK0Z.pngTrustRadius provides a valuable serviceI was using TrustRadius to explore email marketing and email automation companies, as I was not satisfied with our current program. I have the authority and responsibility to research the options, make the final decision, and purchase. I wanted to research all the options, and TrustRadius made it easy by having a long list of (all?) the options.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products,The best reviews are the ones that are detailed, including how they use the service, how easy or difficult it is to learn and use, and what features they found useful. It is also very beneficial when they also include the negatives. When someone says "there wasn't anything that needed improvement" it isn't nearly as valuable. I learned just as much from the negatives as from the positives.,I liked that the reviews all included both the positive aspects of the service and the negatives. It helped understand exactly what was being offered, and what needs we might need filled elsewhere. I liked that most of the review pages included a summary of the email marketing and automation company, the list of features, and many included a note regarding the fee structures (free, freemium, paid, etc.) The inclusion of how each reviewer used the service was also a big benefit.,Most of the pages did not include a link to the email marketing company. That made the search more time consuming as I had to leave TrustRadius to search for their website. It's such an easy thing to include, and seems odd to leave it out. Some of the pages didn't include the fee structure, but more importantly, it would be have useful to include a note whether a company was intended for high volume users (or small/medium). I'm not looking for an enterprise plan, and it would have saved a lot of time to not have to go to the websites of each to discover that's their primary audience. It would be nice to be able to have an option to save a review page, to make the shortlist right in TrustRadius - defnitely not a huge deal, but a "nice to have" feature.,10,For the companies that I short listed, I did a Google search on each. I checked out their websites, which was sometimes enough to knock them off the list (because the pricing wasn't within our budget, or because they were tailored to enterprise level clients, which Abrazo and Coze is not). Then I checked reviews online, which matched reasonably well with those provided on TrustRadius (but not nearly structured as well).,TrustRadius made the process really easy by A) compiling the listing of providers, and by having some structure to the reviews - how the companies were using the service, their general thoughts on the service, and the listing of positives and negatives for the service they are using. Other sites were more willy nilly and although they provided a review, it was harder to compare and contrast, as they don't provide the same sort of information.,MailerLite, Slack, WordPressTrustRadius = Trust!One of our team's key responsibilities is to find new tools and platforms which help us with increased productivity. Though there are a lot of different platforms for finding new tools and gaining insights TrustRadius has stood out with its comprehensive reviews. The reviews are detailed and help our team to make well-informed business decisions.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To validate vendor claims To confirm my decision To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,Usually, reviews which cover a lot of details and scenarios are most helpful. That said, we usually look for the genuineness of a review. Most of the time, very short reviews like we find on other review websites do not give a complete understanding and there is a chance that the reviews are not genuine.,The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible. TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.,It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered. The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.,10,We usually start off the evaluation with a simple search of relevant tools on Google and then refine the tools using a variety of review websites like TrustRadius, G2 Crowd etc. We take all these inputs and make an aggregated score to finalize the product selection.,TrustRadius was not our primary review website, however that changed over time because of detailed reviews TrustRadius offered compared to other review websites like G2 Crowd and Gartner Peer Reviews.TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within ReachIn my recent use of TrustRadius for Buyers, I was researching UTM generation or management tools. My agency has a client that is in desperate need of better reporting. We know we need to build a spreadsheet of UTM links, but we're hoping we can automate parts of the process. TrustRadius was used to see how companies were using the top UTM tools. This was quite helpful in evaluating cost implications. I am the lead strategist for our agency. I also lead operations, so I'm driving most technology recommendations. In this instance, we are in the interest stage of the buying process.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,I prefer reviews that showcase a decent understanding of the need for the tool, along with detailed descriptions on how the tool is being used. Many times, reviews can be really generic, especially the positive ones, which makes you wonder what is driving the review. I appreciate that TrustRadius tries to get at the elements that matter when help one make a sound purchasing decision.,The scores are great. The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product. I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.,Don't have anything to add.,9,There's good old Google. That usually avails sites like TrustRadius and Capterra. I also spend lots of time on the various sites of the platforms of interest. Lastly, I like to read articles written by others that compare tools. They tend to provide helpful insights as well. TrustRadius is quite complementary to my research process.,Unfortunately, I don't plan to spend any time discerning the difference between platforms. Sorry, guys.,SharpSpring, Act-On Software, Trello, SE RankingTrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutionsI've relied on TrustRadius for a number of technology solution evaluations. Most recently, we were evaluating data enrichment and cleansing solutions to integrate with our marketing automation and CRM platforms.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client,I look for comparison information and details on pitfalls, best practices, and product misinformation or misconceptions.,Extensive ratings on different solution attributes. Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions. Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation. Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.,A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.,9,Vendor provided information and internal peer experiences.,I would say it's much better than other review sites I've used, with its closest competitor being G2 Crowd, but the breadth of providers is better on TrustRadius.,Salesforce.com, Engagio, Synthio, Workfront, Box, Jifflenow, atEvent, Google Analytics, Concur Travel and Expense, SnapApp, Brainshark, Oracle EloquaIf you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others.We started of as a small hospital some time back and it was my responsibility to setup IT and Marketing teams. Every time we have to procure new tools we had a lot of options to choose from. This is where TrustRadius was really helpful. One thing I observed is that TrustRadius usually has a long list of items required to complete a review, which helps the website to garner genuine reviews. It was easy to choose products even if there are very few reviews because we certainly knew that they were genuine. I would choose TrustRadius for trusted reviews any day and this helps us with taking well informed business decisions.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To validate vendor claims To confirm my decision To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client,Ratings are just not enough to take decisions. There are many instances where an exceptionally rated product would not be of much use in certain scenarios. In-depth reviews are the need of the hour considering a variety of teams and variety of requirements. Any review of the product which explains the scenarios where the product is used is highly valuable, rather that a review which has only a rating.,The reviews are really detailed. Exhaustive list of things and questions in a review. Reviews are of good quality.,One thing that would work against TrustRadius is that it has really limited number of reviews compared to other websites. Exhaustive reviews, even if they are genuine, will be very few because not everyone can take the time to write a detailed review.,9,We generally use Google search to find the software and review websites like TrustRadius and G2Crowd for sorting our the choices and picking the right software that fits our business.,TrustRadius has helped us take some really good decisions, however we were skeptical about the quality because there are very few reviews that were available but that perception did change after taking a chance a couple of times. Detailed reviews are definitely deserve a special mention.
TrustRadius for Buyers

TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

TrustRadius for Buyers
Filter 111 vetted TrustRadius for Buyers reviews and ratings
October 16, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius provides a valuable service"

• I liked that the reviews all included both the positive aspects of the service and the negatives. It helped understand exactly what was being offered, and what needs we might need filled elsewhere.
  • I liked that most of the review pages included a summary of the email marketing and automation company, the list of features, and many included a note regarding the fee structures (free, freemium, paid, etc.)
  • The inclusion of how each reviewer used the service was also a big benefit.
  • Most of the pages did not include a link to the email marketing company. That made the search more time consuming as I had to leave TrustRadius to search for their website. It's such an easy thing to include, and seems odd to leave it out.
  • Some of the pages didn't include the fee structure, but more importantly, it would be have useful to include a note whether a company was intended for high volume users (or small/medium). I'm not looking for an enterprise plan, and it would have saved a lot of time to not have to go to the websites of each to discover that's their primary audience.
  • It would be nice to be able to have an option to save a review page, to make the shortlist right in TrustRadius - defnitely not a huge deal, but a "nice to have" feature.
I actually already recommended TrustRadius to a colleague who is looking for a new email marketing and automation company. We're currently using the same service, and have been having some spam issues. Since I knew he was looking, and has different email needs than I do, I thought it would be beneficial for him to have this great resource to use to find options he may not have known about. I know I had no idea there were quite so many options suitable for my business, and was able to find exactly what I needed for right now, and determine what option we'll use in the future when our needs expand.
Read Anna Anderson's full review
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius = Trust!"

• The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible.
  • TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.
  • It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered.
  • The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.
We have been active on many review websites but the level of detail TrustRadius reviews have is amazing, this is something other websites will have to catch up with.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
September 10, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within Reach"

• The scores are great.
  • The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product.
  • I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.
  • Don't have anything to add.
It's one of a few platforms that can help a person make a decision on using a piece of software. That's quite valuable.

I recommend people read between the lines. It's obvious certain platforms prefer certain review sites. I don't know what that's all about. TrustRadius has done nothing to make me feel they're in cahoots with any product. It's in their best interest to continue to stay impartial. Otherwise, I usually recommend TrustRadius for everyone who is trying to make a software choice.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
September 07, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutions"

• Extensive ratings on different solution attributes.
  • Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions.
  • Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation.
  • Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.
  • A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.
Easy to use website with a wide breadth of information making it easy to evaluate different solutions or vendors.
Read Dan McGinn's full review
September 04, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "If you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others."

• The reviews are really detailed.
  • Exhaustive list of things and questions in a review.
  • Reviews are of good quality.
  • One thing that would work against TrustRadius is that it has really limited number of reviews compared to other websites.
  • Exhaustive reviews, even if they are genuine, will be very few because not everyone can take the time to write a detailed review.
TrustRadius can be trusted for the kind of reviews they provide and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Evaluating software with the support of TrustRadius"

• The page is very friendly, you can locate what you are looking for quickly. It is very inductive.
  • When you compare the software, the way TrustRadius presents the information is very friendly. It is in the correct order.
  • TrustRadius not only allows you to locate software, compare them, and clarify doubts, it also allows you to give your opinion, and contribute your experience with the software you manage.
  • It would be ideal to be able to compare 4 software at the same time.
  • When you do a review of a product, you should ask specific questions with assessment with a scale that allows you to complement the evaluation, and see questions like, is it easy to configure functionally?
TrustRadius is an excellent tool that allows you to complement your evaluation on a software, or it helps you to locate software that covers the requirements that you have. With the comparison and reviews TrustRadius allows you to clarify many doubts and gives you a clear vision of the software which helps to speak more visibly with the seller of the product.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "A Personal Software Acquisition Assistant"

• Easy to use and navigate.
  • Open and engaging interface.
  • Excellent use of hyperlinks.
  • I did not see a quick link to the product homepage.
  • Videos would help - a quick introduction to the nature, scope, and purpose of the product.
I found TrustRadius a quick way to assess the market I was in and helped me create a route through it.
Read Don McCrabb's full review
April 25, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "A plain old product review"

• Site design: great UX
  • Helpful organization of categories
  • Good content on the B2B review ecosystem
  • Would love to see more vertical-specific categories
  • Category overview content could use links to relevant resources where I can continue to educate myself on the category
  • The ability to request reviews of specific products
TrustRadius is helpful and easy to use, and I believe that there's an investment in maintaining the quality of the site, content, and most importantly the reviews. Product reviews are vulnerable to this issue of trust, since there are many incentives for businesses to make or pay for fake reviews. If TrustRadius could take an even more explicit approach to handling this problem, I would feel more compelled to come back often.
Read Tim Shores's full review
April 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Trusting TrustRadius"

• Ability to review just about any piece of software out there!
  • Their persistence in seeking out software users to do the reviews so TR users have a wide range of reviews to peruse.
  • Both positive and negative elements of the software are reviewed.
  • Easier comparison chart that is printable for presentations.
  • Ability to more clearly see what modules a company offers within their HR software. It's difficult to determine sometimes if the software is payroll only, timekeeping only, payroll and HR but not applicant tracking and onboarding, etc.
You need a place to look at reviews. TrustRadius has the in depth information needed. Simple as that!
Read Dana Mortimer, SPHR's full review
April 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Review of a Review Site. Reviewed."

• I really like when reviewers are brutally honest about their solutions' shortcomings. It's important to show both sides for prospective buyers. All solutions have "warts" and I'm always grateful when reviewers show them in their reviews.
  • TrustRadius does a good job of organizing and structuring reviews so that they are easy to peruse, but just as easy to dive into the details. The UI is thoughtfully crafted.
  • Newer technology solutions take a while to gather reviews. This puts them at a disadvantage out of the gate in the buying process.
  • While I appreciate the TR score and the level of explanation provided, it is still difficult for an average user to truly understand when comparing scores solution-to-solution.
I'll always recommend TrustRadius to prospective buyers. And I'll always recommend that prospective buyers also use more than one (really more than two) review sources to truly see the solutions from different angles. But, TrustRadius is always one of the ones I suggest.
Read Chris Salles's full review
April 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Stop searching...use TrustRadius!"

• The reviews are plentiful.
  • The reviews are current.
  • The reviews are made mostly by my peers in the technology world making them much more applicable.
  • TrustRadius can always find improvement by gathering more, and more diverse reviews.
  • By continuously growing the list of reviewed products, TrustRadius will become ever-more valuable.
  • It would be helpful if the main search bar allowed the use of logical operators to narrow search results from the very beginning.
I really like TrustRadius because I feel it is one of the most credible sites available for unbiased products reviews. The reviews can be searched and narrowed to specific industries, for a specific time period, and even by corporate department or job type. If you haven't tried the search engine, you are missing out!
Read Ken Sparks's full review
August 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Trusting TrustRadius"

• I like the vetted check mark - I don't always trust reviews on sites as companies could easily overwhelm a less monitored site with nothing but accolades.
  • I like the diversity of the reviewers; small companies, big companies, seasoned veterans, new users all types of endeavors
  • I like the in-depth, drilled down feedback. It looked as if the reviewers had thought carefully about what they were writing, did not come across as a flip spur of the moment review.
  • So far I think it is a very useful site - maybe some video of the reviewers might be interesting.
This is my first time using TrustRadius; want to see how much my own experience links up with what others have said on this site. This is a very important and expensive purchase for the company I want to have the best intelligence as to what we're signing up for.
Read Sterling Uhler's full review
August 09, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Why Trust TrustRadius Reviews"

• Verified user reviews
  • Pros and cons
  • Score out of 10
  • More product details
  • Official TrustRadius review on products
I would recommend TrustRadius as a source of user reviews as it is obvious the reviews are from real people, not just fake ones to boost products sales. My advice for other users would be to not just skim the reviews and only read the pros and cons but to actually read the detailed descriptions as they can provide valuable insight into use cases.
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review
August 03, 2018

"My TrustRadius for Buyers Review"

• Well organized
  • Nice dashboard
  • REVIEWS!!
  • I'd sort reviews also by best and worst reviews, since most reviews are positive. It's also interesting to see the number of reviews in comparison to other tools.
Seems like a good, crowd-based, independent source of information. Information is laid out nice and efficient (with some room for improvement).
Read Yaron Lavi's full review
August 02, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "I love TrustRadius!"

• Multiple reviews on the same product
  • Maybe I missed it, but I would love to have a price vs efficiency comparison across products if possible. This is not a huge issue but it would be cool!
I give it a 10 because I was able to use it for the first time without any problems. It was very easy to follow and it gave me confidence in recommending a program for use at my company. Before TrustRadius, I was checking reviews on multiple sites but now I have a one-stop-shop for all of the products that I want to review.
Read Chardonae Ciarletta's full review
July 26, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is key to making informed buying decisions"

• Breadth of applications available for review
  • Inability for vendor to sway results
  • Application reviews are across a very large array of features.
  • Sometimes reviewers are less objective in their reviews than I would want. Reviews which are clearly biased should be able to get voted down by readers.
There are still plenty of gaps due to a lack of data. Trials of software are now required to bolster reviews.
Read Pete Mahon's full review
July 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "One-stop shop to find the right solution"

• Reviews
  • Suggestions
  • Categories
  • TrustMap
  • Product Overview
  • Pricing comparison
  • Some suggestions for Philippine environment
  • Side-by-side comparisons
I find it best to start with reviews then proceed to compare the products mentioned in the reviews. I recommend TrustRadius for its simplicity and because it is straightforward. It is not like the others that have so many pop-ups and advertisements that tend to distract my focus. It is also very comprehensive, everything you need to search is already here.
Read Rodel Buena's full review
October 09, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is essential for informed decision making"

• Amount of reviewers.
  • Knowing the identity of the reviewer.
  • Reviewers are not paid by the software provider.
  • Some products are shown as related or in competition while they are not.
Read several reviews, don't stick to the first opinion you see.
Read Luis Ricardo Almanza Herazo's full review
October 04, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Why you should consult TrustRadius before making the final decision on whether to buy a certain software"

• Informative and complete reviews
  • Credible reviews
  • Ease of navigation
  • Advertise TrustRadius more to increase its visibility and market penetration.
  • Include pricing quotation and cost of the software being reviewed in the review.
  • I think those are some of the improvement areas, otherwise it's reliable.
The reviews on TrustRadius are reviewed and verified to ensure that they are of high quality and to ascertain that the reviewer has actually used that product and it's not lies that are being peddled. With these standards, what you are reading is credible information and you won't regret acquiring the software.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
June 07, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Review This!"

• Customer reviews!
  • Information
  • Advice
  • I have not used the site for a long time so I do not have much to complain about. I was able to find what I needed.
I always will recommend a place where someone can gather information to make a better informed decision. I do not really have any tips but I would suggest you spend some time reading as much information as you can find and you should feel more confident in the action you take.
Read James Suchocki's full review
June 06, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius outdoes its competition"

• Verified reviewers
  • Lengthy reviews
  • Pros/cons
  • Need more detailed reviews
  • Divide reviews into subcategories for easier readability
  • More reviews in general
I give it this rating because TrustRadius was very helpful for me in my buying decision, so I know that it would also be helpful to others. I would give the tip of taking the time to read a lot of reviews, so that you can form a general opinion of the effectiveness of the software under review.
Read Alexander Dougherty's full review
September 12, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "The new way of selecting a software: Reviews"

• Has a lot of detailed information.
  • Has very large IT software that I can select.
  • Software are used by reviewers on a daily basis.
  • There are some other software I would like to see on TrustRadius. It can expand to other areas of software needed.
  • The information is sometimes too specific and is hard to understand.
This rating is really good. My tips for other buyers are to search for the software you are looking for, focus on the best part of the software, find out the worst part of the software, and compare the software in order to reach your final goal. This finished the technical part of the search for us. Then find out the pricing of the 2 options you selected and then compare the cost against the budget available, and you will have your final decision.
Read Hirany Capi's full review
September 11, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "TrustRadius: reviews that change the way I buy my software"

• Have lots of software to search for.
  • Gives me a lot of data for any software I'm looking for.
  • I understand the information because the people writing reviews are like me.
  • There are software products that are not listed, or that have no user information.
  • The writing of reviews is very extended. There are several parts on each review and sometimes a short version is better.
The reason I gave this rating is that I'm able to find most of the software I'm looking for and read reviews about it. This gives me an advantage - to go straight to the software that better suits my interest, and move forward.

The very best tip I can give other buyers is that every person's perspective is different, but when there are several reviews with the same information, that's valuable and probably means it's true.
Read Angel Posani's full review
May 18, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Why you need to use TrustRadius"

• You can see what field the company is specializing in and its size - this way you can find reviews similar to your situation
  • Pros and cons are specified for the product
  • You have the ability to compare products you are interested in
  • There are links for Alternative products and Other Related software making it very easy to browse the relevant products and make a wish-list
  • Maybe adding more options in the Sort By dropdown for the reviews
  • Option to compare more than 2 products at a time
  • Maybe option to limit the number of reviews that are showing on page - sometimes it takes too long to scroll down
I think TrustRadius is a great tool that can assist you a lot in making the right decision - be it for your personal needs or for the company. It allows you to browse different reviews made by the specialists who have already used the product, to compare various products and even find a better alternatives you didn't know about when you started your search.
Read Inga Kizilov's full review
May 15, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Why TrustRadius? Let me count the ways!"

• I like that the reviewers seem to take their time to write their reviews.
  • I like how most review writers talk about their personal experiences, with more detail than I see elsewhere, which is great for me.
  • The reviewers also seem to have experience with what they are writing about.
  • Pricing information is often not as detailed as I would hope for. That is the biggest thing I wish were better.
  • I know it is hard to get reviews from people, but for some lesser known products, I wish there were more reviews.
My advice is to use the tool and take your time reading what our peers have to say.
Read Steven Laff's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With over 123,000 reviews and ratings provided by more than 46,000 verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.