TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2019

One stop shopping for buying decisions!

• Format is easy to follow
  • Reviews are thorough and provide a good amount of detail (so good that TrustRadius encourages 'wordiness')
  • Includes a wide variety of vendors
  • Includes wide variety of features to rate
  • Perhaps an executive summary of the particular topic, including info on what features appear important to the reviewers and which vendors were high and low in those ratings
I think TrustRadius for Buyers is very comprehensive and will be a time-saver, as opposed to trying to gather this information in other methods. I think TrustRadius needs some more marketing or publicity because it seems like very few people I speak with have heard the name.
Read Amy Sternin's full review
Cristian Bodnarasec | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

Trusting the Radius

• Nice and intuitive User Interface
  • Many verified user reviews
  • Software categorized well so you can make use of the Alternatives tab
  • Need an official TrustRadius review on products with a different weight on the final rating
TrustRadius is one place to go when looking to buy software. It is not the only one but it's one of the best.
Read Cristian Bodnarasec's full review
August 16, 2019

Helped to manage the complexities of HR software selection

• Free content with no obligation is a great lead-in!
  • Rich content thoughtfully compiled, and presented in a user friendly format.
  • Having access to the level of expertise shown in TrustRadius content is a godsend for anybody making buying decisions supported by their reviews / guides.
  • No really got any improvements, it worked fin for me as-is - sorry
It's a no-brainer. TrustRadius takes all of the insights captured from other consumers and all of the insights from SME's and makes it available in a structured and accessible format, easily searchable. Anybody who is responsible for sourcing and buying software would be crazy to not utilise this resource!
July 23, 2019

Unbiased User Reviews + Professional Content that makes Buying Decisions Easier

• Unbiased Reviews
  • Buyer Guides
  • Product Comparisons
  • Being taken away from the main page to read an entire review can be a little annoying.
TrustRadius has a large database of platforms and reviews, the product comparisons are useful and it can be used to introduce you to platforms you were unaware of through the "Alternatives" section. They also provide tips for how to approach product purchases and materials for communicating the importance of a platform/comparisons within your company.
July 23, 2019

When in doubt, TR Buyer's Guide pulled out

• Seemingly unbiased
  • Great user interface
  • Plentiful categories and scores and reviews
  • Hard to search reviews
  • Need more information on methodology of how reports are created - the buyer's guide focused more on the "how to buy" rather than methodology.
  • Lack of review summaries (like a word cloud or common themes)
TrustRadius provides the most reports and reviews, and provides both quantitative and qualitative testimonials and scoring. I am new to TrustRadius and cannot provide tips for other buyers.
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2019

Why I trust TrustRadius for what works.

• Last updated. It's important to have recent reviews.
  • Reviewer's Company Size. That tells me if I am even in the right market. If it's out of the budget I can skip it.
  • Pros and Cons. Getting real reviews from people who use the software is the next best thing to buying, learning and reviewing it. We can now see if its a good fit by the company size and when it was updated.
  • Could Reviews be sorted by niche? I see the niche by the profile. But could I sort on that?
  • Is the client still using the software 3,6,12 months later?
  • Please make the font dark. https://screencast.com/t/FX7WQ26C The light gray is hard to read.
It's simple. Really, that's the key to being good. It's simple and easy to use. Zero marketing hype. Just real people talking about what they love and hate. What more can you ask for? Plus the people are real. Not some fake review with a stock photo. Other places seem to have reviews with more broken English. I want to make sure I see real people. I know I have said that a few times. But for me it's a huge deal.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

A Review on Reviews

• Reviewer Accountability, the fact that reviews are linked to your business profiles
  • Having a multitude of ways to view review information
  • Having product competitors and alternatives listed with the reviewed item
  • It's somewhat hard to find the about section on the website. I really didn't know what I was interacting with in terms of site purpose at first.
  • I think what you provide is good but not enough people know about it. Increasing brand awareness is something I think could be worked on.
TrustRadius is the one site I've run into where I know I can trust the reviews. The reviews themselves are also very helpful, with all the relevant information easily within reach.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2018

I trust TrustRadius to shorten the radius of vendors I need to evaluate

• Ranking of vendors
  • Detailed history on the vendors business profiles
  • Peer-reviewed commentary
  • Identifying competitors in their space
  • Linking to market collateral would be nice
  • Any pricing information
  • Customer service model details
I liked how it was easy to navigate the website to see not only the vendor you were interested in, but also competitors. It was simple, yet elegant in its web-design which means I didn't spend too much time trying to find the info only I was interested in. TrustRadius does a great job of making the reviewer feel heard.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2018

TrustRadius - For Reviews You Can Trust, Because They've Already Deep-Researched Themselves!

• Highly disciplined process of reviewing which technology to list, long before the buyer looks at it.
  • Highly detailed reviewer questions, where TrustRadius's questions readily extract what insights will really matter to a buyer.
  • Professionalism of the TrustRadius staff, who are truly committed to ensure that they understand what buyers need to know in advance, so that the buyer's purchasing decisions are the right choices for them.
  • More reviews - we all greatly value the well disciplined process TrustRadius uses when a new technology comes through. These days, due to companies finally investing upfront in understanding end-users (there have been plenty of years when it was all 'live R&D',) truly great tech is coming to market faster than ever.
What really drove my commitment to having TrustRadius to be my #1 go-to was our most recent--and time critical--project, where we were really stuck with a product that failed in the field. In less than a day, I found exactly what we needed on the TrustRadius site. Thanks again!
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

Reviewing Reviews

• A concise list of companies
  • Visually easy to read
  • Having reviews of each company
  • With companies less than 10 reviews, please say there is not enough data to recommend.
  • Rank them from top review to bottom.
  • Have the companies write their blurb, not stock blurbs from TrustRadius.
TrustRadius is a great company that I will use again when comparing companies or products. It is very thorough and well-thought out. The interface is easy to use and the comparisons are easy to make. The only recommendation I would have is to rank them from highest to lowest or by a filter of some kind.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2019

My TrustRadius for Buyers Insight. The most sophisticated B2B site in the cloud.

• It has an intuitive feel and look, which makes it simple to navigate every feature that it has.
  • TrustRadius is accessible via any internet-connected device, provided there is robust cloud computing.
  • TrustRadius is affordable - hence, no subscription fee attached in order to read reviews on TrustRadius.
  • Although they offer filter features, I think they lack one thing only. I would suggest that they add the ability to filter by region in order to know how other users from a specific area feel about a given platform.
I would not hesitate to recommend TrustRadius to other software buyers because it has all they would require in order to make informed determinations. It is way better than other B2B sites since it offers REAL insights.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Lashawn Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2019

Value added reviews

• Detailed descriptions
  • Reviews
  • Ratings
  • It would be helpful if users can mark whether or not the review was helpful
  • The ability to sort reviews based on date
TrustRadius provides a good service for allowing potential customers to research products/services.
Read Lashawn Brown's full review
Luis Ricardo Almanza Herazo | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2018

TrustRadius is essential for informed decision making

• Amount of reviewers.
  • Knowing the identity of the reviewer.
  • Reviewers are not paid by the software provider.
  • Some products are shown as related or in competition while they are not.
Read several reviews, don't stick to the first opinion you see.
Read Luis Ricardo Almanza Herazo's full review
January 25, 2019

Great site, excited to use more!

• I liked the star rating, easy to see what to click to dig into
  • I liked the pros and cons section, it was a quick way to see what that person thought without reading their entire paragraph of text
  • I know it's helpful, but some of the reviews were too long! I didn't have time in my initial look to read paragraphs and paragraphs
  • There are more filters than I need on each listing, like what is 'last updated'? It already has the date on each one, it seems unnecessary
There seems to be a lot of good things about it, like the details and star ratings at-a-glance. However, there are also some cons too. It's heavy, and the filters are not as useful for me. I do like that it's free and that I don't have to submit a review to read what others said (like some other sites where you have to contribute to use). I don't have any tips, just make sure to read lots of reviews? Seems pretty intuitive to use.
October 16, 2018

TrustRadius provides a valuable service

• I liked that the reviews all included both the positive aspects of the service and the negatives. It helped understand exactly what was being offered, and what needs we might need filled elsewhere.
  • I liked that most of the review pages included a summary of the email marketing and automation company, the list of features, and many included a note regarding the fee structures (free, freemium, paid, etc.)
  • The inclusion of how each reviewer used the service was also a big benefit.
  • Most of the pages did not include a link to the email marketing company. That made the search more time consuming as I had to leave TrustRadius to search for their website. It's such an easy thing to include, and seems odd to leave it out.
  • Some of the pages didn't include the fee structure, but more importantly, it would be have useful to include a note whether a company was intended for high volume users (or small/medium). I'm not looking for an enterprise plan, and it would have saved a lot of time to not have to go to the websites of each to discover that's their primary audience.
  • It would be nice to be able to have an option to save a review page, to make the shortlist right in TrustRadius - defnitely not a huge deal, but a "nice to have" feature.
I actually already recommended TrustRadius to a colleague who is looking for a new email marketing and automation company. We're currently using the same service, and have been having some spam issues. Since I knew he was looking, and has different email needs than I do, I thought it would be beneficial for him to have this great resource to use to find options he may not have known about. I know I had no idea there were quite so many options suitable for my business, and was able to find exactly what I needed for right now, and determine what option we'll use in the future when our needs expand.

TrustRadius -- Reviews you can trust

• Comparison of products
  • Honest review from experienced users
  • Easy to understand language, not convoluted by jargon and flowery phrases
  • Minimal layouts
  • While researching for Charbeat, not many reviews are available. Still, this is better than other websites. Probably you can try to pursue more user reviews with some incentives.
Using TrustRadius is helpful in the research process before making a purchase. I'll recommend other users to compare a potential product to the ones you've already had for a clearer description, akin to pros and cons, of the product. This is to make sure that your resources will not go to waste and you won't end up with redundant products.
January 24, 2019

Best in class platform to search for software

• People who write reviews
  • Reviews comparison
  • Software details
  • Software key features information
  • This is by no means a con or negative point, but as a next step the interface of the platform could be revamp to be adapted to the new "digital era."
Because this is the definitive platform for software review, evaluation and opinion, with tons of options and really valuable reveals which unleash the hidden value of each software.
October 16, 2018

Most Convenient thing EVER!

• Filters reviews on the basis of your need
  • Lays out pros and cons in a very organised manner
  • Timeline for Reviews help more in figuring out what version it might be for
  • Option to ask question (in thread) to people who post reviews
TrustRadius is extremely effective & organized.
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius = Trust!

• The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible.
  • TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.
  • It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered.
  • The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.
We have been active on many review websites but the level of detail TrustRadius reviews have is amazing, this is something other websites will have to catch up with.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2018

TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within Reach

• The scores are great.
  • The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product.
  • I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.
  • Don't have anything to add.
It's one of a few platforms that can help a person make a decision on using a piece of software. That's quite valuable.

I recommend people read between the lines. It's obvious certain platforms prefer certain review sites. I don't know what that's all about. TrustRadius has done nothing to make me feel they're in cahoots with any product. It's in their best interest to continue to stay impartial. Otherwise, I usually recommend TrustRadius for everyone who is trying to make a software choice.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Dan McGinn | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

TrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutions

• Extensive ratings on different solution attributes.
  • Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions.
  • Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation.
  • Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.
  • A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.
Easy to use website with a wide breadth of information making it easy to evaluate different solutions or vendors.
Read Dan McGinn's full review
Parikshit Potnuri | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

If you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others.

• The reviews are really detailed.
  • Exhaustive list of things and questions in a review.
  • Reviews are of good quality.
  • One thing that would work against TrustRadius is that it has really limited number of reviews compared to other websites.
  • Exhaustive reviews, even if they are genuine, will be very few because not everyone can take the time to write a detailed review.
TrustRadius can be trusted for the kind of reviews they provide and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.