TrustRadius is a review platform for technology buyers to discover feedback from real users.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/VW/1x/C48SFILK1B55.PNGWhy I trust TrustRadius for what works.We had a client who needed to cut through the BS of sales pages and look at what real users had to say. No hype but real people who use the product. The client needed a CRM that works out of the box and was easy to use. Every vendor told us the same thing. Not everybody could have the best product. When you read the reviews on the site you are only seeing the best of the best. I need to know what real problems other people had and are they in the same niche. My client trusts me to be right.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To validate vendor claims To confirm my decision To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,I look for problems that other people have. When did they use it? A review 6 months ago, might not be what they have today. Also what type of business was it that made the review. Also, what are the people saying? Did they like it but not a good fit? I look for how likely are they to recommend it. The 7-8 review really tells what's happening. The 1-2 ratings just have the wrong product, to begin with.,Last updated. It's important to have recent reviews. Reviewer's Company Size. That tells me if I am even in the right market. If it's out of the budget I can skip it. Pros and Cons. Getting real reviews from people who use the software is the next best thing to buying, learning and reviewing it. We can now see if its a good fit by the company size and when it was updated.,Could Reviews be sorted by niche? I see the niche by the profile. But could I sort on that? Is the client still using the software 3,6,12 months later? Please make the font dark. https://screencast.com/t/FX7WQ26C The light gray is hard to read.,10,Youtube. Ask friends. Facebook groups. Nothing beats real people sharing what works and what doesn't. Skip the hype. It makes finding out what's real and what's just sales page copy easier. I can use the reviews to back up things that might not be a strong point in the sales process. On the other hand I can find things that might not be huge to other people but are massive to me.,The people are real. I can see and Google about them. It's not a bunch of fake reviews that are all 5 stars. Shows what's not great about the software. Talks about what the real use case was for it. Did it not work because it was the wrong product, or the product didn't live up the sales copy?,HubSpot, AdRoll, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Asana, Slack, Thrive, Google Analytics, Adobe AnalyticsA Review on ReviewsAs Chief Editor and a founding member of Open Dialogue, Ideas, and News (ODIN), part of my duty is managing content direction and keeping track of the editing process. To keep things on track, I knew I needed to utilize a capable but relatively simple project management software so that my team could contribute to the process without unduly burdening themselves. TrustRadius was very helpful when it came to researching which software to use because I knew I could trust their reviews to be from real people who actually had experience with the products.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products,I enjoy listed pros and cons in my reviews as well as a description of what the reviewer uses the product for, so I can know how applicable their experience is to my situation. I for one don't put too much stock in a product's star rating, as it's a pretty ambiguous scale.,Reviewer Accountability, the fact that reviews are linked to your business profiles Having a multitude of ways to view review information Having product competitors and alternatives listed with the reviewed item,It's somewhat hard to find the about section on the website. I really didn't know what I was interacting with in terms of site purpose at first. I think what you provide is good but not enough people know about it. Increasing brand awareness is something I think could be worked on.,10,Tech review blogs were my main source of research and comparison. That source does (usually) provide more of a user story, but the information contained in TrustRadius reviews was much more compelling and helpful.,TrustRadius is the only pure review site I use. I do check reviews on product pages but I know that those can be paid for and so little trust is put in them.,Trello, OneNote, SmartDrawI trust TrustRadius to shorten the radius of vendors I need to evaluateI was trying to get a better understanding, personally, of the players in the usage analytics space. I run a hockey-website with some friends and we're interested in being able to track our users as they traverse the site. Myself, and two friends are in charge of the decision making process.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,Online reviews matter because they are peer-provided. We need sites like yours to create and maintain a site that encourages your customers to leave reviews, monitors the reviews they leave, and continually improves in its services. It also helps us run our business better today. Reviews that are both positive and negative help provide balance to our evaluation.,Ranking of vendors Detailed history on the vendors business profiles Peer-reviewed commentary Identifying competitors in their space,Linking to market collateral would be nice Any pricing information Customer service model details,9,Mainly talking to other colleagues in the web-design space to see who they recommend. Other than that, we are reliant on the internet to give us the information that we need. Search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.,Employers, clients, colleges and customers are increasingly using Google as their sidekick before making important decisions. But it's important that sites like TrustRadius exist to aggregate the most important of information so people like me do not have to spend to much time evaluating competitors and enable me to make quick decisions on how things will need to work for me.,SAP Analytics Cloud, Camtasia, CimplMy TrustRadius for Buyers Insight. The most sophisticated B2B site in the cloud.As a web application developer, it is my role to research all forms of web builder platforms. While I was comparing Wix and WordPress, I found myself browsing trustradius.com since it had great insight from diverse technology platform users. I was able to make an informed determination, which has had a great impact since then.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products,What I consider while using reviews to make decisions are pros and cons from several real users. All sorts of reviews are great and I value them equally. However, due to versioning, which is common in all platforms, I focus on current insights.,It has an intuitive feel and look, which makes it simple to navigate every feature that it has. TrustRadius is accessible via any internet-connected device, provided there is robust cloud computing. TrustRadius is affordable - hence, no subscription fee attached in order to read reviews on TrustRadius.,Although they offer filter features, I think they lack one thing only. I would suggest that they add the ability to filter by region in order to know how other users from a specific area feel about a given platform.,9,I only used fitsmallbusiness. I liked TrustRadius since it had lots of current insights compared with fitsmallbusiness. Also, fitsmallbusiness didn't have a filter feature and that limited my ability to check reviews by industry.,My experience with TrustRadius was great since it has moderate reviews, but they are more real compared with the other site that I used. Also, TrustRadius had a wide range of features, including more filter features, which not only allowed me to focus on current reviews, but also on reviews based on industry.,K2 Platform, WordPress, WooCommerceValue added reviewsI was researching and comparing accounting software. TrustRadius offered me an opportunity to review the pros and cons of a variety of software and provided user feedback. I plan to use the information received to recommend software to my manager to bring accounting functions to modern standards.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,I prefer reviews to be as detailed as possible. I'm interested in knowing if the sales team is helpful or not, and if the overall customer service is average or excellent. Additionally, I am interested in current customers' experience with the implementation of software, the actual use of the product and their opinions on what works and what could use improvement.,Detailed descriptions Reviews Ratings,It would be helpful if users can mark whether or not the review was helpful The ability to sort reviews based on date,9,I did a general search for each of the software I was interested and reviewed several sites. The reviews posted on TrustRadius were more in-depth reviews.,I had a pleasant experience using TrustRadius for my research, it allowed me to conduct other searches and comparisons.,Microsoft Dynamics SL, QuickBooks Online, Anybill
TrustRadius for Buyers

TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

TrustRadius for Buyers
Filter 134 vetted TrustRadius for Buyers reviews and ratings

Charles Kirkland profile photo
February 06, 2019

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Why I trust TrustRadius for what works."

• Last updated. It's important to have recent reviews.
  • Reviewer's Company Size. That tells me if I am even in the right market. If it's out of the budget I can skip it.
  • Pros and Cons. Getting real reviews from people who use the software is the next best thing to buying, learning and reviewing it. We can now see if its a good fit by the company size and when it was updated.
  • Could Reviews be sorted by niche? I see the niche by the profile. But could I sort on that?
  • Is the client still using the software 3,6,12 months later?
  • Please make the font dark. https://screencast.com/t/FX7WQ26C The light gray is hard to read.
It's simple. Really, that's the key to being good. It's simple and easy to use. Zero marketing hype. Just real people talking about what they love and hate. What more can you ask for? Plus the people are real. Not some fake review with a stock photo. Other places seem to have reviews with more broken English. I want to make sure I see real people. I know I have said that a few times. But for me it's a huge deal.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble profile photo
February 01, 2019

TrustRadius for Buyers: "A Review on Reviews"

• Reviewer Accountability, the fact that reviews are linked to your business profiles
  • Having a multitude of ways to view review information
  • Having product competitors and alternatives listed with the reviewed item
  • It's somewhat hard to find the about section on the website. I really didn't know what I was interacting with in terms of site purpose at first.
  • I think what you provide is good but not enough people know about it. Increasing brand awareness is something I think could be worked on.
TrustRadius is the one site I've run into where I know I can trust the reviews. The reviews themselves are also very helpful, with all the relevant information easily within reach.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam profile photo
December 14, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "I trust TrustRadius to shorten the radius of vendors I need to evaluate"

• Ranking of vendors
  • Detailed history on the vendors business profiles
  • Peer-reviewed commentary
  • Identifying competitors in their space
  • Linking to market collateral would be nice
  • Any pricing information
  • Customer service model details
I liked how it was easy to navigate the website to see not only the vendor you were interested in, but also competitors. It was simple, yet elegant in its web-design which means I didn't spend too much time trying to find the info only I was interested in. TrustRadius does a great job of making the reviewer feel heard.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Anilkumar Patel profile photo
February 04, 2019

Review: "My TrustRadius for Buyers Insight. The most sophisticated B2B site in the cloud."

• It has an intuitive feel and look, which makes it simple to navigate every feature that it has.
  • TrustRadius is accessible via any internet-connected device, provided there is robust cloud computing.
  • TrustRadius is affordable - hence, no subscription fee attached in order to read reviews on TrustRadius.
  • Although they offer filter features, I think they lack one thing only. I would suggest that they add the ability to filter by region in order to know how other users from a specific area feel about a given platform.
I would not hesitate to recommend TrustRadius to other software buyers because it has all they would require in order to make informed determinations. It is way better than other B2B sites since it offers REAL insights.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Lashawn Brown profile photo
January 29, 2019

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Value added reviews"

• Detailed descriptions
  • Reviews
  • Ratings
  • It would be helpful if users can mark whether or not the review was helpful
  • The ability to sort reviews based on date
TrustRadius provides a good service for allowing potential customers to research products/services.
Read Lashawn Brown's full review
January 25, 2019

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Great site, excited to use more!"

• I liked the star rating, easy to see what to click to dig into
  • I liked the pros and cons section, it was a quick way to see what that person thought without reading their entire paragraph of text
  • I know it's helpful, but some of the reviews were too long! I didn't have time in my initial look to read paragraphs and paragraphs
  • There are more filters than I need on each listing, like what is 'last updated'? It already has the date on each one, it seems unnecessary
There seems to be a lot of good things about it, like the details and star ratings at-a-glance. However, there are also some cons too. It's heavy, and the filters are not as useful for me. I do like that it's free and that I don't have to submit a review to read what others said (like some other sites where you have to contribute to use). I don't have any tips, just make sure to read lots of reviews? Seems pretty intuitive to use.
January 24, 2019

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Best in class platform to search for software"

• People who write reviews
  • Reviews comparison
  • Software details
  • Software key features information
  • This is by no means a con or negative point, but as a next step the interface of the platform could be revamp to be adapted to the new "digital era."
Because this is the definitive platform for software review, evaluation and opinion, with tons of options and really valuable reveals which unleash the hidden value of each software.
Jackie Bassett profile photo
November 08, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "TrustRadius - For Reviews You Can Trust, Because They've Already Deep-Researched Themselves!"

• Highly disciplined process of reviewing which technology to list, long before the buyer looks at it.
  • Highly detailed reviewer questions, where TrustRadius's questions readily extract what insights will really matter to a buyer.
  • Professionalism of the TrustRadius staff, who are truly committed to ensure that they understand what buyers need to know in advance, so that the buyer's purchasing decisions are the right choices for them.
  • More reviews - we all greatly value the well disciplined process TrustRadius uses when a new technology comes through. These days, due to companies finally investing upfront in understanding end-users (there have been plenty of years when it was all 'live R&D',) truly great tech is coming to market faster than ever.
What really drove my commitment to having TrustRadius to be my #1 go-to was our most recent--and time critical--project, where we were really stuck with a product that failed in the field. In less than a day, I found exactly what we needed on the TrustRadius site. Thanks again!
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak profile photo
October 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Reviewing Reviews"

• A concise list of companies
  • Visually easy to read
  • Having reviews of each company
  • With companies less than 10 reviews, please say there is not enough data to recommend.
  • Rank them from top review to bottom.
  • Have the companies write their blurb, not stock blurbs from TrustRadius.
TrustRadius is a great company that I will use again when comparing companies or products. It is very thorough and well-thought out. The interface is easy to use and the comparisons are easy to make. The only recommendation I would have is to rank them from highest to lowest or by a filter of some kind.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Sundeep Gopal profile photo
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius = Trust!"

• The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible.
  • TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.
  • It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered.
  • The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.
We have been active on many review websites but the level of detail TrustRadius reviews have is amazing, this is something other websites will have to catch up with.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III profile photo
September 10, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within Reach"

• The scores are great.
  • The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product.
  • I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.
  • Don't have anything to add.
It's one of a few platforms that can help a person make a decision on using a piece of software. That's quite valuable.

I recommend people read between the lines. It's obvious certain platforms prefer certain review sites. I don't know what that's all about. TrustRadius has done nothing to make me feel they're in cahoots with any product. It's in their best interest to continue to stay impartial. Otherwise, I usually recommend TrustRadius for everyone who is trying to make a software choice.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Dan McGinn profile photo
September 07, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutions"

• Extensive ratings on different solution attributes.
  • Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions.
  • Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation.
  • Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.
  • A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.
Easy to use website with a wide breadth of information making it easy to evaluate different solutions or vendors.
Read Dan McGinn's full review
Parikshit Potnuri profile photo
September 04, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "If you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others."

• The reviews are really detailed.
  • Exhaustive list of things and questions in a review.
  • Reviews are of good quality.
  • One thing that would work against TrustRadius is that it has really limited number of reviews compared to other websites.
  • Exhaustive reviews, even if they are genuine, will be very few because not everyone can take the time to write a detailed review.
TrustRadius can be trusted for the kind of reviews they provide and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal profile photo
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Evaluating software with the support of TrustRadius"

• The page is very friendly, you can locate what you are looking for quickly. It is very inductive.
  • When you compare the software, the way TrustRadius presents the information is very friendly. It is in the correct order.
  • TrustRadius not only allows you to locate software, compare them, and clarify doubts, it also allows you to give your opinion, and contribute your experience with the software you manage.
  • It would be ideal to be able to compare 4 software at the same time.
  • When you do a review of a product, you should ask specific questions with assessment with a scale that allows you to complement the evaluation, and see questions like, is it easy to configure functionally?
TrustRadius is an excellent tool that allows you to complement your evaluation on a software, or it helps you to locate software that covers the requirements that you have. With the comparison and reviews TrustRadius allows you to clarify many doubts and gives you a clear vision of the software which helps to speak more visibly with the seller of the product.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
Don McCrabb profile photo
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "A Personal Software Acquisition Assistant"

• Easy to use and navigate.
  • Open and engaging interface.
  • Excellent use of hyperlinks.
  • I did not see a quick link to the product homepage.
  • Videos would help - a quick introduction to the nature, scope, and purpose of the product.
I found TrustRadius a quick way to assess the market I was in and helped me create a route through it.
Read Don McCrabb's full review
Sterling Uhler profile photo
August 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Trusting TrustRadius"

• I like the vetted check mark - I don't always trust reviews on sites as companies could easily overwhelm a less monitored site with nothing but accolades.
  • I like the diversity of the reviewers; small companies, big companies, seasoned veterans, new users all types of endeavors
  • I like the in-depth, drilled down feedback. It looked as if the reviewers had thought carefully about what they were writing, did not come across as a flip spur of the moment review.
  • So far I think it is a very useful site - maybe some video of the reviewers might be interesting.
This is my first time using TrustRadius; want to see how much my own experience links up with what others have said on this site. This is a very important and expensive purchase for the company I want to have the best intelligence as to what we're signing up for.
Read Sterling Uhler's full review
Victoria Hoete-Dodd profile photo
August 09, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Why Trust TrustRadius Reviews"

• Verified user reviews
  • Pros and cons
  • Score out of 10
  • More product details
  • Official TrustRadius review on products
I would recommend TrustRadius as a source of user reviews as it is obvious the reviews are from real people, not just fake ones to boost products sales. My advice for other users would be to not just skim the reviews and only read the pros and cons but to actually read the detailed descriptions as they can provide valuable insight into use cases.
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review
Yaron Lavi profile photo
August 03, 2018

"My TrustRadius for Buyers Review"

• Well organized
  • Nice dashboard
  • REVIEWS!!
  • I'd sort reviews also by best and worst reviews, since most reviews are positive. It's also interesting to see the number of reviews in comparison to other tools.
Seems like a good, crowd-based, independent source of information. Information is laid out nice and efficient (with some room for improvement).
Read Yaron Lavi's full review
Chardonae Ciarletta profile photo
August 02, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "I love TrustRadius!"

• Multiple reviews on the same product
  • Maybe I missed it, but I would love to have a price vs efficiency comparison across products if possible. This is not a huge issue but it would be cool!
I give it a 10 because I was able to use it for the first time without any problems. It was very easy to follow and it gave me confidence in recommending a program for use at my company. Before TrustRadius, I was checking reviews on multiple sites but now I have a one-stop-shop for all of the products that I want to review.
Read Chardonae Ciarletta's full review
Pete Mahon profile photo
July 26, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is key to making informed buying decisions"

• Breadth of applications available for review
  • Inability for vendor to sway results
  • Application reviews are across a very large array of features.
  • Sometimes reviewers are less objective in their reviews than I would want. Reviews which are clearly biased should be able to get voted down by readers.
There are still plenty of gaps due to a lack of data. Trials of software are now required to bolster reviews.
Read Pete Mahon's full review
Rodel Buena profile photo
July 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "One-stop shop to find the right solution"

• Reviews