TrustRadius for Buyers
TrustRadius for Buyers
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TrustRadius for Buyers, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
With more than 384,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.
- Supported: Read and watch reviews to get user perspectives on how products work for different use cases.
- Supported: Use our search and advanced filters to find reviews from people like you, on the topics you care most about.
- Supported: Compare products head-to-head based on key features and attributes.
- Supported: Explore TrustMaps - 2x2 charts that plot products by user satisfaction and the frequency with which they are researched on TrustRadius.com.
- Supported: Discover new products and learn about different technology categories, and see who's Top Rated in their respective industries.
- Supported: Share your own feedback on the products you use at work.
TrustRadius is a review platform for technology buyers to discover feedback from real users.
TrustRadius for Buyers starts at $0.
The most common users of TrustRadius for Buyers are from mid-market and enterprise companies from across all industries buying software
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Abundance of reviews from all types of companies.
- The wide range of products listed.
- Provide a check list for reviewers to mark off so buyers can search for specific items.
- Expand your marketing. I only knew about TrustRadius essentially by accident.
TrustRadius is a great tool to find the product you need as it provides a wide range of reviews. You may not get the same product as everyone else but at least you will find the product that you need.
- It has honest reviews
- A lot of people use it reducing bias
- A lot of products are reviewed on the platform
- The platform should include some sorting options such as time
- Some of the options for type of product should also be included
The platform is used by a lot of people therefore has a lot of reviewed products. This also helps to reduce bias.
- Review process- reviews need to be screened before posting
- You have to get referral in order to be a member or Trustradius, not everybody can create a fake account and start reviewing products.
- detailed reviews giving more insight
- maybe posting video review of ppl testing the program/app
TrustRadius is not your average review website. It is more geared towards professionals and has a wide range of review for various software. It is also very easy to find similar products on the website and compare. The website is also pretty easy to navigate and the reviews usually provide more details than what's on the product's official website.
- [The] overall rating helps to filter a low rated software without wasting time [and] the user can research high rated software products for making a purchase.
- The pros and cons can be viewed for every software, which speeds up the [research] on the key points of [the] user experience [of] the software.
- [The] features scorecard helps to see how effectively the software's features [are] helping the user.
- [The] alternatives features help the user to see other competitive software or platforms, which provide a solution for the user.
- [It] needs to list all [of] the software [that] exist.
- The UX interface needs to be optimized [for] mobile web version.
- Customized search options based on user requirements and budget would be great.
A platform [that] doesn't waste much time [or] effort in making research of [a] product effective [via] features like overall rating, pricing, alternatives, product details, [and] pros and cons. [The] details save a lot of effort and also optimize the purchase-making decisions of the individual and the organization, too.
- You can rely on the reviews left here.
- Reviewers are verified users.
- A review [has to] pass a verification from TrustRadius.
- Too much text required for providing feedback.
- Can be more focused with simple questions.
- Solution comparison should be more visible (ok if you are an experienced TrustRadius user).
It will definitely be recommended with confidence. TrustRadius inspires confidence that the reviews here are legitimate, verified, trustable.
Easy to use. No ads or unusual information. Clean interface.
- Candid feedback from other buyers
- Insights I can't get from the sales process with the company
- Trusted source of reviews and comparisons with other softwares
- I can't think of any right now
Trust radius has been the best source of candid feedback. There are other sites out there that you can go to compare software products, but many of them are pay to play and they provide better ratings and reviews for those that pay them. With Trust Radius, I'm getting candid feedback from actual users and buyers, rather than from the site grading the software itself.
- Good reference.
- Experiences are shared.
- User's opinions and comments help in the decision making.
- I would like to see it more visible...when you search online it should pop up more.
- I do like how many reviews are posted.
TrustRadius is excellent at posting opinions and experiences. I for one use them as tools to make decisions on software purchases. I think they fall short at this time on internet search exposure. It's not the first thing that you see... possibly because it's new? Maybe we need to give it more time to accumulate more reviews?
- Trusted Reviews by the actual end user of the software product
- Detailed and informative reviews
- TrustRadius has a reviews for vide variety of products
- Getting more reviews from the user would add more value
- It could add IoT, Embedded System development tools/ products
TrustRadius has helped me in making the decision of either choosing/purchasing a product for myself or the company. This not only suggested I purchase and use great tools it also saved a lot of my time and money in the process. That's why I would like to recommend this product to everyone.
- The reviews seem more candid
- The reviews are multidimensional
- I feel as though the people reviewing products here have actually used the products
- An annual blog showing the best reviewed products would be a great read.
- I would appreciate some sort of metric showing how quickly companies respond to bugs in their software. For example - "My company had _____ issue, we contacted support, and the issue was resolved in 3 hours." If you had 100 such data points, then you could display an average time to resolution.
Of all of the review sites on the Internet, I feel like TrustRadius is the most candid and honest. The reviewers are required to write in greater detail than a simple opinion, which allows me to actually understand the usability of certain products. TrustRadius is not click-baity, not dominating my inbox, nor is it trying to be more than it is. I truly appreciate that it remains a resource for reviews and nothing much more than that. It's like a really good hammer; it does one thing extremely well.
- User friendly
- Real reviews
- Large database of applications and technology
- Not every product is listed
Trust Radius is a great way to get feedback on tools and technology applications from other professionals both in and out of your industry. The reviews are thorough and usually thoughtfully crafted. The questions are framed well and cover a lot of different considerations. Overall I think it is a valuable resource.
- Large variety of software that has been reviewed.
- Actual customer reviews help give real insight into user experiences.
- Fairly easy site to navigate.
- I think it would be nice to see the site expand to include more industry specific software. For example, I work in property management, for which there are quite a few software options available, but non are currently listed on TrustRadius.
If the software is included on the site, Trust Radius is a great place to go to compare software. The Dashboards help easily see which features work well and which need improvement for a given software, while the User Reviews provide a lot more detail than is usually available on the software's own website.
- We got to know the pros and cons of the product, which helped in fast-tracking the evaluation process.
- Point of view of different actors like developer, tester can be found here.
- We got to know some hardships that were encountered after using the product for a long time that we would not have thought of in the beginning. Helped in planning for a longer-term solution
- Grouping reviews based on different kind of actors
- Video reviews
There is always room for innovation and improvement. However, TrustRadius for Buyers does well in speeding up a product's evaluation and purchasing process.
- Extensive feedbacks with detailed questions
- Feedbacks from global audiences helping achieve best practices
- Well asked tech specific questions helping us take right tech decisions as well
- Coverage of the products on TrustRadius is great
- Would be great to market your review gathering exercise more
- Tie ups with brands to show reviews directly on their websites as well
The fact that there are detailed answers going deep into technical aspects adds a lot of credibility to the TrustRadius for Buyers platform. Also, getting to know who has put in the review/feedback adds a lot of weight while comparing different solutions for any particular requirement. It also helps to identify potential solutions I never heard of before due to various reasons.
- Number of reviews for particular products.
- Excellent review quality.
- Virtually, the majority of applications are covered.
- Update your selection list (application names).
- Better search criteria.
- Perhaps, a monthly spotlight on selected applications based on users' input or what is currently "hot."
This is a go-to site for product reviews. It is like purchasing from Amazon. Actual customer opinions/reviews are most valuable. Plus, IT people usually love to express their opinion in length, which is what you want before spending large sums of money on a product you never used before.
- Easy to find reviews on related products and compare.
- Reviews are well organized, easy to read and informative.
- Reliable reviews.
- Regular review follow up.
- Some reviews are light on content and insight.
Trusted source for reviews of some very specific and potentially niche products.
- We can trust the reviews we read.
- The quality of content and well explained reviews.
- Help making better decisions.
- Maybe give the opportunity to contact the review creator to get more feedback on a product.
A good website that is easy to navigate. The quality of content is good as well.
- The one that provides a wide variety of views of each product.
- The one that has honest reviews and that provide very complete information.
- The one that provides both positive and negative reviews.
- There are no limits in what each user expresses what makes each review very genuine.
- Provide more number of reviews or keep them updated.
- Allow reading the different reviews from anywhere, regardless of whether it is from a computer or mobile.
- Allow users to help others with questions about the use of the software.
- Being able to create discussions between users regarding the software in which they have knowledge.
My grade is nine because TrustRadius has a platform with complete reviews in which it is possible to get positive and negative opinions of each software. This makes it easier to know which environment each software fits the most. In addition to that, each user can also express their experience without limitation in their words. It is even possible to get advice that is of great help for the respective acquisition of software.
- Firstly, TrustRadius has created a brand for itself when it comes to product reviews and product buying suggestions with its quality reviews.
- Review Volume: Take any software product; you can find a huge list of reviews. The reviews from a basic user to the CEO are all at the same place. That is something Amazing from TrustRadius.
- Ease of use, all information is structured.
- Improvement in UI Designs.
For me, TrustRadius has unbiased, quality reviews from the top to bottom employees of an organization that are in one place.
- Simple to use.
- Quality of review content.
- Large set of applications to research.
- Improved mobile UI.
- Translation of reviews.
- Ability to report fake reviews.
It's a simple tool to use and is a trusted source of quality content. There's a broad set of applications in the database and a good set of reviews for each. Reviews appear to be regularly updated to keep them relevant. Software updates are pushed so regularly now it's easy for a review to be out of date.
- Genuine reviews about products.
- Detailed explanations about the use cases and ratings provided by users.
- Useful for major business spending to get reviews from end businesses.
- Some reviews are really big and lengthy, which consumes time to read along.
- The quality checks before publishing should be strictly followed.
- More products review must be added currently they are limited to popular products.
TrustRadius has helped us make a major purchase decision for our organization which had original and detailed reviews about the product. The reviews really helped in accessing the product experience even before purchasing the product for our organization. Overall, a very good experience as an end customer with a lot of options.
- Reviews from actual users after implementation.
- Reviewers appear to have researched well.
- Wide variety of companies to consider.
- Ability to ask reviewer a question.
- Cleaner website. Remove clutter.
Honest and detailed reviews help me consider what elements influence the value proposition. Sophisticated research saves me time and helps avoid oversight.