TrustRadius is a review platform for technology buyers to discover feedback from real users.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/T5/Og/01W2TTB3MK0Z.pngTrustRadius - For Reviews You Can Trust, Because They've Already Deep-Researched Themselves!I volunteer as a CODiE Award Judge for the SIIA, and am also CEO of my own SW co. So you can imagine the frustration I met sifting through the myriad communications technologies available to find the one that my CCO would find simple, yet powerful enough to use on a critical project. Finally I chose the one that my CCO thought would meet all of his needs. The demo went seamlessly, but the paid version was a nightmare. We had 50 video interviews backed up and the early group of them was less than ideal. We were on deadline, and I was at a loss as to what to do. The worst thing was that "other review sites" claimed that the software we chose was great. Now what?,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To validate vendor claims To confirm my decision To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,Transparency - if there aren't any cons, I look at when the review was done as sometimes, it takes an expanded use before one shows up. TrustRadius is great at asking reviewers to update if it's been awhile, too! How a reviewer uses it - There's lots of great software out there, but what works great for one company might not be great for another. It all depends on the end-user's environment. So the more descriptive the user's scenario is, the better!,Highly disciplined process of reviewing which technology to list, long before the buyer looks at it. Highly detailed reviewer questions, where TrustRadius's questions readily extract what insights will really matter to a buyer. Professionalism of the TrustRadius staff, who are truly committed to ensure that they understand what buyers need to know in advance, so that the buyer's purchasing decisions are the right choices for them.,More reviews - we all greatly value the well disciplined process TrustRadius uses when a new technology comes through. These days, due to companies finally investing upfront in understanding end-users (there have been plenty of years when it was all 'live R&D',) truly great tech is coming to market faster than ever.,10,I used technology peers, traditional sources such as Forrester/Gartner. I Googled "easy to use videoconf tools." Ironically, the tech we chose that failed in the field, was given great ratings on other sites. I'd been using TrustRadius long enough to quickly see that if Videxio was on their "available to review" list, it had passed a very high bar! From there, my own demo/trial simply re-confirmed that it was a great choice.,I had searched video conferencing/unified communications tools on a few other sites. There are 30+ of them. So I ignored the Goliaths I knew and went through the ones that were new to me. What other sites did not show me was Videxio, largely because Videxio had great ratings but too few. It's the best kept secret in video conferencing, for whatever reason. But TrustRadius had it right on their list! Too few reviews, didn't matter. I knew there was quality behind the fact that Videxio even made their list, and the product was high quality indeed.,iMovie, Adobe Acrobat DC, SeoSamba for Wordpress EnterpriseReviewing ReviewsWe are looking for a non-profit donor management system. I am in charge of purchasing this platform. My systems administrator also assists in this process. Our current donor system is cumbersome but does a lot for us. We are looking for a system that runs reports, can email, print letters, and calibrates with the U.S. Post Office.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To confirm my decision,Reviews should be as objective as possible. They should highlight factual information based on actual usage inside a company. Reviews that are full of hyperbole or scant of valid information cause me to look past them. I value evidence and experience from a company's user in concise, but well-written verbiage.,A concise list of companies Visually easy to read Having reviews of each company,With companies less than 10 reviews, please say there is not enough data to recommend. Rank them from top review to bottom. Have the companies write their blurb, not stock blurbs from TrustRadius.,9,I planned to call the companies, collaborated with my colleagues, and visited each website. We will start trial periods for each. We will also do a cost-analysis. Reviews will work in tandem with these resources. They will aid, but will not make the ultimate decision for our non-profit company for donor management software.,TrustRadius is a good site because it vets the people who writing reviews. It also calls for sane, purposeful responses. Sites like Amazon or Internet-based selling websites do not vet and because of it have crazy responses. TrustRadius is clean, easy to understand, and helpful in making a purchase for our non-profit company.,Blackbaud CRM, Adobe Illustrator CCTrustRadius = Trust!One of our team's key responsibilities is to find new tools and platforms which help us with increased productivity. Though there are a lot of different platforms for finding new tools and gaining insights TrustRadius has stood out with its comprehensive reviews. The reviews are detailed and help our team to make well-informed business decisions.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To validate vendor claims To confirm my decision To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,Usually, reviews which cover a lot of details and scenarios are most helpful. That said, we usually look for the genuineness of a review. Most of the time, very short reviews like we find on other review websites do not give a complete understanding and there is a chance that the reviews are not genuine.,The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible. TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.,It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered. The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.,10,We usually start off the evaluation with a simple search of relevant tools on Google and then refine the tools using a variety of review websites like TrustRadius, G2 Crowd etc. We take all these inputs and make an aggregated score to finalize the product selection.,TrustRadius was not our primary review website, however that changed over time because of detailed reviews TrustRadius offered compared to other review websites like G2 Crowd and Gartner Peer Reviews.TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within ReachIn my recent use of TrustRadius for Buyers, I was researching UTM generation or management tools. My agency has a client that is in desperate need of better reporting. We know we need to build a spreadsheet of UTM links, but we're hoping we can automate parts of the process. TrustRadius was used to see how companies were using the top UTM tools. This was quite helpful in evaluating cost implications. I am the lead strategist for our agency. I also lead operations, so I'm driving most technology recommendations. In this instance, we are in the interest stage of the buying process.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To determine what to ask a vendor To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client To see what other users think of the product I am currently using,I prefer reviews that showcase a decent understanding of the need for the tool, along with detailed descriptions on how the tool is being used. Many times, reviews can be really generic, especially the positive ones, which makes you wonder what is driving the review. I appreciate that TrustRadius tries to get at the elements that matter when help one make a sound purchasing decision.,The scores are great. The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product. I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.,Don't have anything to add.,9,There's good old Google. That usually avails sites like TrustRadius and Capterra. I also spend lots of time on the various sites of the platforms of interest. Lastly, I like to read articles written by others that compare tools. They tend to provide helpful insights as well. TrustRadius is quite complementary to my research process.,Unfortunately, I don't plan to spend any time discerning the difference between platforms. Sorry, guys.,SharpSpring, Act-On Software, Trello, SE RankingTrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutionsI've relied on TrustRadius for a number of technology solution evaluations. Most recently, we were evaluating data enrichment and cleansing solutions to integrate with our marketing automation and CRM platforms.,To understand my options (i.e. build my short list or long list) To compare products To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client,I look for comparison information and details on pitfalls, best practices, and product misinformation or misconceptions.,Extensive ratings on different solution attributes. Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions. Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation. Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.,A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.,9,Vendor provided information and internal peer experiences.,I would say it's much better than other review sites I've used, with its closest competitor being G2 Crowd, but the breadth of providers is better on TrustRadius.,Salesforce.com, Engagio, Synthio, Workfront, Box, Jifflenow, atEvent, Google Analytics, Concur Travel and Expense, SnapApp, Brainshark, Oracle Eloqua
TrustRadius for Buyers

TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

TrustRadius for Buyers
Filter 121 vetted TrustRadius for Buyers reviews and ratings
Jackie Bassett profile photo
November 08, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "TrustRadius - For Reviews You Can Trust, Because They've Already Deep-Researched Themselves!"

• Highly disciplined process of reviewing which technology to list, long before the buyer looks at it.
  • Highly detailed reviewer questions, where TrustRadius's questions readily extract what insights will really matter to a buyer.
  • Professionalism of the TrustRadius staff, who are truly committed to ensure that they understand what buyers need to know in advance, so that the buyer's purchasing decisions are the right choices for them.
  • More reviews - we all greatly value the well disciplined process TrustRadius uses when a new technology comes through. These days, due to companies finally investing upfront in understanding end-users (there have been plenty of years when it was all 'live R&D',) truly great tech is coming to market faster than ever.
What really drove my commitment to having TrustRadius to be my #1 go-to was our most recent--and time critical--project, where we were really stuck with a product that failed in the field. In less than a day, I found exactly what we needed on the TrustRadius site. Thanks again!
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak profile photo
October 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Reviewing Reviews"

• A concise list of companies
  • Visually easy to read
  • Having reviews of each company
  • With companies less than 10 reviews, please say there is not enough data to recommend.
  • Rank them from top review to bottom.
  • Have the companies write their blurb, not stock blurbs from TrustRadius.
TrustRadius is a great company that I will use again when comparing companies or products. It is very thorough and well-thought out. The interface is easy to use and the comparisons are easy to make. The only recommendation I would have is to rank them from highest to lowest or by a filter of some kind.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Sundeep Gopal profile photo
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius = Trust!"

• The review process on TrustRadius is really long compared to many other platforms. Longer reviews help us with details that otherwise would not have been possible.
  • TrustRadius tags the LinkedIn profile of the reviewer as well so that we can have guaranteed genuineness.
  • It would be great if TrustRadius provided us with the option of connecting with the reviewers directly so that we can have queries answered.
  • The UI looks primitive but that is highly subjective and it may change as the time goes by.
We have been active on many review websites but the level of detail TrustRadius reviews have is amazing, this is something other websites will have to catch up with.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III profile photo
September 10, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within Reach"

• The scores are great.
  • The verified reviewers are clutch. I have followed up with reviewers in the past to get more information on a product.
  • I like how they've managed to appear on every product search I've ever done. I should just bookmark the site already.
  • Don't have anything to add.
It's one of a few platforms that can help a person make a decision on using a piece of software. That's quite valuable.

I recommend people read between the lines. It's obvious certain platforms prefer certain review sites. I don't know what that's all about. TrustRadius has done nothing to make me feel they're in cahoots with any product. It's in their best interest to continue to stay impartial. Otherwise, I usually recommend TrustRadius for everyone who is trying to make a software choice.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Dan McGinn profile photo
September 07, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutions"

• Extensive ratings on different solution attributes.
  • Customer commentary on best practices, pitfalls, misconceptions.
  • Ease of use in finding reviews, tools, etc. - clean navigation.
  • Breadth of platforms lists on TrustRadius.
  • A few instances where software I was evaluating wasn't listed on TrustRadius.
Easy to use website with a wide breadth of information making it easy to evaluate different solutions or vendors.
Read Dan McGinn's full review
Parikshit Potnuri profile photo
September 04, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "If you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others."

• The reviews are really detailed.
  • Exhaustive list of things and questions in a review.
  • Reviews are of good quality.
  • One thing that would work against TrustRadius is that it has really limited number of reviews compared to other websites.
  • Exhaustive reviews, even if they are genuine, will be very few because not everyone can take the time to write a detailed review.
TrustRadius can be trusted for the kind of reviews they provide and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal profile photo
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Evaluating software with the support of TrustRadius"

• The page is very friendly, you can locate what you are looking for quickly. It is very inductive.
  • When you compare the software, the way TrustRadius presents the information is very friendly. It is in the correct order.
  • TrustRadius not only allows you to locate software, compare them, and clarify doubts, it also allows you to give your opinion, and contribute your experience with the software you manage.
  • It would be ideal to be able to compare 4 software at the same time.
  • When you do a review of a product, you should ask specific questions with assessment with a scale that allows you to complement the evaluation, and see questions like, is it easy to configure functionally?
TrustRadius is an excellent tool that allows you to complement your evaluation on a software, or it helps you to locate software that covers the requirements that you have. With the comparison and reviews TrustRadius allows you to clarify many doubts and gives you a clear vision of the software which helps to speak more visibly with the seller of the product.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
Don McCrabb profile photo
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "A Personal Software Acquisition Assistant"

• Easy to use and navigate.
  • Open and engaging interface.
  • Excellent use of hyperlinks.
  • I did not see a quick link to the product homepage.
  • Videos would help - a quick introduction to the nature, scope, and purpose of the product.
I found TrustRadius a quick way to assess the market I was in and helped me create a route through it.
Read Don McCrabb's full review
Sterling Uhler profile photo
August 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Trusting TrustRadius"

• I like the vetted check mark - I don't always trust reviews on sites as companies could easily overwhelm a less monitored site with nothing but accolades.
  • I like the diversity of the reviewers; small companies, big companies, seasoned veterans, new users all types of endeavors
  • I like the in-depth, drilled down feedback. It looked as if the reviewers had thought carefully about what they were writing, did not come across as a flip spur of the moment review.
  • So far I think it is a very useful site - maybe some video of the reviewers might be interesting.
This is my first time using TrustRadius; want to see how much my own experience links up with what others have said on this site. This is a very important and expensive purchase for the company I want to have the best intelligence as to what we're signing up for.
Read Sterling Uhler's full review
Victoria Hoete-Dodd profile photo
August 09, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "Why Trust TrustRadius Reviews"

• Verified user reviews
  • Pros and cons
  • Score out of 10
  • More product details
  • Official TrustRadius review on products
I would recommend TrustRadius as a source of user reviews as it is obvious the reviews are from real people, not just fake ones to boost products sales. My advice for other users would be to not just skim the reviews and only read the pros and cons but to actually read the detailed descriptions as they can provide valuable insight into use cases.
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review
Yaron Lavi profile photo
August 03, 2018

"My TrustRadius for Buyers Review"

• Well organized
  • Nice dashboard
  • REVIEWS!!
  • I'd sort reviews also by best and worst reviews, since most reviews are positive. It's also interesting to see the number of reviews in comparison to other tools.
Seems like a good, crowd-based, independent source of information. Information is laid out nice and efficient (with some room for improvement).
Read Yaron Lavi's full review
Chardonae Ciarletta profile photo
August 02, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "I love TrustRadius!"

• Multiple reviews on the same product
  • Maybe I missed it, but I would love to have a price vs efficiency comparison across products if possible. This is not a huge issue but it would be cool!
I give it a 10 because I was able to use it for the first time without any problems. It was very easy to follow and it gave me confidence in recommending a program for use at my company. Before TrustRadius, I was checking reviews on multiple sites but now I have a one-stop-shop for all of the products that I want to review.
Read Chardonae Ciarletta's full review
Pete Mahon profile photo
July 26, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is key to making informed buying decisions"

• Breadth of applications available for review
  • Inability for vendor to sway results
  • Application reviews are across a very large array of features.
  • Sometimes reviewers are less objective in their reviews than I would want. Reviews which are clearly biased should be able to get voted down by readers.
There are still plenty of gaps due to a lack of data. Trials of software are now required to bolster reviews.
Read Pete Mahon's full review
Rodel Buena profile photo
July 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "One-stop shop to find the right solution"

• Reviews
  • Suggestions
  • Categories
  • TrustMap
  • Product Overview
  • Pricing comparison
  • Some suggestions for Philippine environment
  • Side-by-side comparisons
I find it best to start with reviews then proceed to compare the products mentioned in the reviews. I recommend TrustRadius for its simplicity and because it is straightforward. It is not like the others that have so many pop-ups and advertisements that tend to distract my focus. It is also very comprehensive, everything you need to search is already here.
Read Rodel Buena's full review
Michael Klumpp profile photo
October 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "ONE Site to rule them all..."

• Thoroughness
  • Differentiation of perspectives available in one place
  • Broad range of available comparisons
  • I have no offers to make for improvement other than keep your edge.
TrustRadius is balance and quality in information in one place. Use it.
Read Michael Klumpp's full review
Luis Ricardo Almanza Herazo profile photo
October 09, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "TrustRadius is essential for informed decision making"

• Amount of reviewers.
  • Knowing the identity of the reviewer.
  • Reviewers are not paid by the software provider.
  • Some products are shown as related or in competition while they are not.
Read several reviews, don't stick to the first opinion you see.
Read Luis Ricardo Almanza Herazo's full review
Jane Kabochi profile photo
October 04, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Why you should consult TrustRadius before making the final decision on whether to buy a certain software"

• Informative and complete reviews
  • Credible reviews
  • Ease of navigation
  • Advertise TrustRadius more to increase its visibility and market penetration.
  • Include pricing quotation and cost of the software being reviewed in the review.
  • I think those are some of the improvement areas, otherwise it's reliable.
The reviews on TrustRadius are reviewed and verified to ensure that they are of high quality and to ascertain that the reviewer has actually used that product and it's not lies that are being peddled. With these standards, what you are reading is credible information and you won't regret acquiring the software.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
Hirany Capi profile photo
September 12, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "The new way of selecting a software: Reviews"

• Has a lot of detailed information.
  • Has very large IT software that I can select.
  • Software are used by reviewers on a daily basis.
  • There are some other software I would like to see on TrustRadius. It can expand to other areas of software needed.
  • The information is sometimes too specific and is hard to understand.
This rating is really good. My tips for other buyers are to search for the software you are looking for, focus on the best part of the software, find out the worst part of the software, and compare the software in order to reach your final goal. This finished the technical part of the search for us. Then find out the pricing of the 2 options you selected and then compare the cost against the budget available, and you will have your final decision.
Read Hirany Capi's full review
Angel Posani profile photo
September 11, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers: "TrustRadius: reviews that change the way I buy my software"

• Have lots of software to search for.
  • Gives me a lot of data for any software I'm looking for.
  • I understand the information because the people writing reviews are like me.
  • There are software products that are not listed, or that have no user information.
  • The writing of reviews is very extended. There are several parts on each review and sometimes a short version is better.
The reason I gave this rating is that I'm able to find most of the software I'm looking for and read reviews about it. This gives me an advantage - to go straight to the software that better suits my interest, and move forward.

The very best tip I can give other buyers is that every person's perspective is different, but when there are several reviews with the same information, that's valuable and probably means it's true.
Read Angel Posani's full review
Richard Gichangi profile photo
August 31, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Why TrustRadius is the best referral site before acquiring a business software product"

• Complete reviews
  • Ease of usage where navigating the site is easy
  • Good layout of the website
  • Publishes reviews of high quality
  • Color on the website
  • Increase the number of reviews on a single webpage
  • Market the site more among corporate community
The reason I am giving this rating is because I attained what I needed in the site at the time and considering the confusion and lack of know-how among software buyers about what the software entails, it would be prudent for the buyers to first have a preview from other users abut their softwares of choice.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review
Chris Kennedy profile photo
August 28, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "The ins and outs of finding the right answers"

• User reviews
  • Side by side comparisons
  • Links to more in depth articles
  • Several areas that I was researching didn't have nearly enough detail for what I needed.
  • It would be nice if you offered up suggested reading at the end. For example, users who looked at this page were also interested in blank...
TrustRadius did everything I was hoping for it to do. I would have to probably explore the website further to see what else it can do.
Read Chris Kennedy's full review
daniel uzcategui profile photo
August 24, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Looking for the necessary information on TrustRadius to make my program selection"

• Easy access to the registry and to the page.
  • Search for products quickly.
  • Excellent environment and have a high number of programs and systems.
  • I like the way people express themselves, they are very respectful.
  • I think the way in which the programs of a specific brand appear can be smaller.
  • It should be in the form of a list and not in the form of squares.
  • I think that they could demand those who place the reviews to be more specific and not so long in some cases.
The reviews should be shorter and more specific. I think they are very demanding, and so people writing them do not have a more soft and colloquial vocabulary.
Read daniel uzcategui's full review
Omer Yaqoob profile photo
July 25, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "A road to the TrustRadius"

• Inventory of software products, it has reviews on almost all the major products in market.
  • Reviews from local users.
  • Honest and practical reviews with details from users. Companies advertise their products in a very fashioned way but reviews from users are what make a product reliable.
  • Pros and Cons feature needs little more details.
  • If reviews can be a little more precise and to the point, it can save a lot of time.
  • Lots of my colleagues and friends don't know about this website. I would suggest if the website can advertise a little more, it can gather more buyers.
  • If the website can encourage buyers and reviewers to bring in more users, for a nominal gift, it would help in spreading the good word about TrustRadius and attract more people.
I gave this rating because of the good reviews and encouraging people to write and share their ideas about the softwares they are using. I cannot think of any tips at the moment - everything is simply great and the TrustRadius website is doing good work in helping people choosing what will be good for them.
Read Omer Yaqoob's full review
Rob Bennett profile photo
June 19, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "Put your Trust in TrustRadius"

• Detailed Reviews
  • Dove into the pros and cons of products
  • Industry specific reviews
  • Took into account the size of the company
  • Could provide more details
  • Assistance with pricing
  • Give access to reviewers
TrustRadius gave me peace of mind in a complicated process resulting in a major $$ investment.
Read Rob Bennett's full review
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius for Buyers Review: "I believe in TrustRadius"

• The reviews
  • The ability to view competing products of interest
  • The product ratings
  • A bigger database of products
  • More user outreach to get more reviews
  • The ability to contact previous users of a product for a testimonial
It's simple to use and helps in the research and information gathering process. Using TrustRadius helped us review what options were available to us quickly, by showing us not only the tools we were interested in but competitor products that were out there that we should be considering too. It saved us a lot of time in terms of conducting individual research studies on each tool and gave us a summarized snapshot of which product would best fit our needs.

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With over 123,000 reviews and ratings provided by more than 46,000 verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.