Overall Satisfaction with Workplace by Facebook
My company used to communicate through Facebook Workplace during the last 2 years, every department has its own channel to make the communication easier and more funny for team. And so on if any urgent updates or news the company used to publish it through the HR channels. One of the major reasons to use it is the Covid-19 Global Pandemic. Suddenly we are forced to stay at home and there're no communications tools.
- The best thing in my opinion is the awesome UI, because its similar to Facebook and it's very familiar to most employees.
- The newsfeed is a very good feature to keep track with all company updates and teams news.
- The ability to create groups/channels for every team to keep the privacy is perfect.
- watching videos or previewing photos/ videos took too much time
- The similarity of the Facebook taken as drawback as per the technical teams, because they're not taking the tool seriously
- The combination of the Facebook features like: Newsfeed, photo/videos Sharing and groups chat.
- The live streaming of the office events
- Negative: Some people has Facebook addiction for example, they are missing too much time on it. So the time consumed on this tool is very high.
- Positive: The tool doesn't need any tutorials or training, so the Migration to this tool is very quickly and smoothly.
- Positive: The tool is keep the fun vibes which is healthy for work
- Slack and Microsoft Teams
Any other tool used before is not UI familiar as Workplace by Facebook. So now most of companies are migrating to Workplace because it's very easy to use, UI is perfect similar to Facebook which is widely used by everyone now. Also to keep fun in organizations after the Covid-19 pandemic.
Do you think Workplace from Meta delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workplace from Meta's feature set?
Did Workplace from Meta live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Workplace from Meta go as expected?
Would you buy Workplace from Meta again?
Workplace from Facebook is a very cool tool for communication, files sharing, video sharing, and limited collaboration, but it also lacks some basic features that require an organization for proposals and progress tracking. Also it may be a noise tool for the too much notifications in a ordinary working day.