Overall Satisfaction with Workplace from Facebook
Workplace from Meta is being used in the entire Africa Zone at AB InBev - supporting around 13000 employees. We use this platform to address the issues of employee communication and increase employee engagement across the business. On this platform we run various campaigns to push employee engagement further and tackle issues brought up in surveys run each year by the company.
- Connect employees who are far apart.
- Allow users to share informal content in a way that is familiar and comfortable
- Innovate with live video and questions and answers
- Track engagement on the platform and what interests the users
- Analytics can always be worked on
- Layout can be a little intimidating for a new user who isn't used to platforms of this nature
- requires a healthy amount of admin and behind the scenes work
- Draft posting for other individuals
- Streaming from Zoom
- Boost employee engagement
- Allow a greater sense of connection and collaboration
- Great for pushing internal communciations
Workplace from Meta just had better features and better support. Their features were released much earlier than Yammer - making innovation top of mind for the company.
Do you think Workplace from Meta delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workplace from Meta's feature set?
Did Workplace from Meta live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Workplace from Meta go as expected?
Would you buy Workplace from Meta again?
Workplace from Meta has been an incredible resource over the shift of hybrid working during the pandemic. Because of the platform, we were able to still connect all our employees together when they could not physically connect in the real world. The platform is a one stop shop for employee communication, meetings, live video and content sharing.