Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Mail, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Zoho Mail, a secure, business-oriented email service that includes collaboration and communication features.
Unique and custom email address
Helps to increase brand visibility and credibility with a custom email address using a company domain name. Add multiple domains, users, and alias addresses for a single user, all under the same organization.
An inbox with a suite of apps
Zoho Mail provides an integrated calendar to manage events, contacts to manage personal and official acquaintances, tasks to manage workload, notes, and bookmarks to track necessary webpages, directly from the inbox, helping the user become more productive.
In addition to integrations within Zoho applications, Zoho Mail also supports third-party integrations, and enables users to create their own with Zoho Mail's code-free Developer Space.
Modern collaboration tools for a modern inbox
Make conversations more productive with Zoho Mail's collaboration features. With Zoho Mail Streams, a social media-style integration platform, users can collaborate with colleagues by @ tagging them in emails, folders, and drafts and avoid the hassle of email forwarding.
Admin Console for centralized management
Make sure users conform to a company's policies by centrally managing all emails. Give access to only a select set of users to manage an organization's password policies, user management, email delivery, and retention, among other things. Zoho Mail also offers extensive audit logs and other reports to help track administrator operations.
Secure migration tools
Its migration tools are designed to help you bring all data from your previous email service in the easiest and fastest way possible. Are you using Google Workspace or Office 365? Migrate with just one-click and sit back. If you want to check the status of your migration, Zoho Mail allows you to track the progress of your switch in real-time.
While Zoho Mail offers normal email service, like out of office settings and custom email signatures, it also provides enterprise-ready email that is scalable and customizable. It also comes with S/MIME, Huge Attachments capabilities, White Labeling, Spam Processing, and others features.
It also features an offline mode and mobile apps in addition to desktop app. Zoho Mail Lite—the Zoho Mail Desktop App, is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
Take your emailing experience to the next level with Zoho Mail.
- Supported: Anti-malware
- Supported: Cusomizability
- Supported: Data Loss Protection
- Supported: Threat Detection
- Supported: End-to-End Encryption
- Supported: Management Tools
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: email sharing
- Supported: smart filters
- Supported: user management
- Supported: Two-factor authentication
- Supported: Email policies
- Supported: Mobile apps
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Deutsch, Nederlands, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Italian, Portugues, Nepali, Russian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Korean, Arabic, Polish etc..|
- Its easy to use in Mobile
- A fresher can easily use
- Super admin pannel is also easy to use
- No 1. in uploading appearance
- No 2. Signatures option
- No 3. when we copy paste there are major errors that we have to fix before sending so it takes double the time
- Set up your domain to have a professional account
- Administration and management of information through cards and labels
- When receiving an email with images that are not displayed automatically, you have to activate this function manually. It is a bit uncomfortable, I would prefer that it be activated automatically
- The filter to search for information is not very accurate and unfriendly
- The way to manage the storage capacity and to buy more space for the mail is not very friendly
• This service is implemented in all departments of our company. Since it is necessary for each individual to have their own personalized email address and thus give a better impression to customers and our company.
•The first commercial problem that this email service is solving is that it allows us to have a better professional presence and thus have greater credibility regarding our services and products.
- I really like that there is a free version in which a single user can be created. It is really useful because it allows you to evaluate each characteristic of the service without having to buy it.
- I also really like the visual aspect of the inbox, which is partially customizable. Because you can make small changes such as changing the color, the language, and among other things.
- One of the biggest problems zoho mail has. It is that MX, SPF and DKIM records are never perfectly placed the first time you try to configure them. Whether you do them manually or automatically, something unexpected always happens.
- Another negative aspect of this service. Is that when you receive a message with some type of image incorporated, it is not displayed correctly and a notification appears within the email that says Show now once you activate them is that the image is displayed correctly. I would like it to be activated automatically instead of manually. Although it is a minor problem.
• A bad scenario would be to do it for a personal and not a professional purpose.
- Alerts to admins and users when mail box storage is close to full.
- Downtime is almost non existent and has been reliable in the 2 years we have used it.
- Managing user accounts via mobile app or web browser is simple once you get the hang of it.
- Navigating around the admin menus is annoying. You can't sort alphabetically or by anything really. Where most programs you can click a header to sort, Zoho Mail does not contain this functionality. You have to sort through your users page by page until you find who you are looking for.
- Unblocking users is a common occurrence because of the extremely sensitive rules they have in place server side. They claim no mass marketing but we have several salesmen who have to send the same invoice and information to multiple people within our company and they constantly get marked as spam, blocked, then I have to unblock them.
- Things are named strangely in the back end. There is something similar to Google's filtering for promotional emails and social emails that Zoho has tried to implement, but it is on by default and cannot be shut off for everyone in one fell swoop. You have to have every single user log into the web portal to disable "streams" or emails that Zoho decides fits a certain criteria will skip the inbox and show up in a folder called "Notifications" or "Messages" and it took a very long time for my users to get used to needing to search this additional set of folders.
I have had some issues with their spam filter, but we use SpamTitan and just shut off the one that comes with Zoho Mail. Zoho's spam filter isn't horrible but you should definitely use something in addition or instead of what comes with Zoho.