Overall Satisfaction with accessiBe
We are able to offer clients the ability to offer accessible solutions online to their businesses. This service is ideal for everyone as the end-user has the power to decide how they would like the tool to display the online site with the totally customizable selections for each feature offered. The tool allows for people with additional accessible tools to integrate with the dashboard or allow people to only use the user options without additional software or hardware devices attached. We love that it enables the user to make their interaction personal to themselves.
- Text and image resizing.
- Ability to search additional meanings from the web that might be be found on the site. For example the meaning of a word or jargon.
- The settings chosen by the user are retained on the local device so they do not have to reconfigure the user interface when they return to a website.
- The features for ADHD with focused highlighting.
- Adding a font changer especially for people with Dyslexia.
- ability to gather Closed Captions or Read video transcripts.
- ability to control videos from the user interface, some embedded videos do not have the option to pause or rewind video.
- When viewing video not to be taken away from the site or offer alternatives that are not relevant to the site. Website owners often use embedded videos from YouTube which then offers other videos that are not related. AccessiBe should be able to play the embed link in a separate iframe which can auto-close once the video is over.
- Ease to recommend the service.
- Constantly looking to improve and add new features.
- Great resource and awareness of what is current in the market place.
- Everyone understands how easy it is to use.
- Once seen it leaves a positive impression.
- Helped us to understand what is needed for the disability community and how this is bridging the gap of awareness.
- AudioEye, UserWay, UsableNet AQA Testing Platform and Equalweb
AccessiBe seems to have a program of constantly improving and adding to its platform. They are one of the few providers that offer to provide litigation support if a client needs help from demand letters or complaints about sites not being compliant. They provide free website testing and you do not need an account or to be a client to have your site tested.
Do you think accessiBe delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with accessiBe's feature set?
Did accessiBe live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of accessiBe go as expected?
Would you buy accessiBe again?
I have found this tool on many sites and offers solutions for people to have options to change the style of the website even if they are not disabled. Today everyone is looking for a personal experience and this tool can offer that to all, this is really evident when you read terminology on a website that you might not understand. The user interface has a search web option so you can find the meaning of items that you may not have understood by only being on the website.