Overall Satisfaction with AdWords
AdWords is being used to find high intent traffic to drive to the site.
- Create A/B test messaging for very targeted high-intent audiences.
- Geo-targeting capabilities in AdWords are great.
- The scale obviously here is unmatched.
- There are limits to search marketing in general. Paid clicks seem to be lower quality than organic.
- There can be dual intent keywords that are near impossible to negative keyword out.
- If there is any uncertainty in the business around product-market, you can potentially get taken to the cleaners in high CPC because of low quality scores.
- It has helped us grow leads faster than almost any other marketing channel.
- Driving leads in select geo markets is very easy in AdWords.
- AdWords is really easy to get lightweight tests up quick.