Overall Satisfaction with Anaplan
We are using Anaplan to solve our forecasting and workforce planning problems. Forecasting. We take data from NetSuite and SalesForce into Anaplan to forecast revenue and gross margin by a consultant for the coming financial year + 1. We are able to view data in different hierarchies across different geographies. Using Ananplan has allowed us to move away from slow spreadsheets that look a huge amount of time to load and calculate - allowing business partners to spend time on analysing the data and challenging the business on poor performance. Workforce Planning With a workforce of over 5000 consultants we need to be able to forecast our resources accurately. We use Anaplan to replace many local spreadsheets and systems to allow management and planners to review the workforce and identify where there may be skills gaps, under utilisation, employees available for rotation, or recruitment needs. Sales teams are also able to identify where a new project is coming on board to enable resources to holistically look at the supply and demand - creating a one-stop shop. The benefit of Anaplan is that we can quickly absorb acquisitions into our existing processes and have an effective global reporting tool.
- Data integration with other systems.
- Reduces the risk of data errors by controlling data and user inputs.
- Improves efficiency of teams using the systems.
- Seamless data integrations with a greater number of systems.
- Further improve the ability to create innovative and customised user experiences.
- Systems and data integration.
- Multi user access that consolidates immediately.
- Reporting functionality.
- Financial investment in external consultants required to implement.
- Resulted in 5 less hours a week needed to run reports.
Do you think Anaplan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anaplan's feature set?
Did Anaplan live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Anaplan go as expected?
Would you buy Anaplan again?
Based on my experience of using Anaplan in a variety of roles I recommend the platform to anyone looking to improve their budgeting and forecasting processes; month-end reporting; workforce planning. The system allows you to import and transform data easily; control and customise your data flow as prescribed by your business processes; allows you to control who sees and changes specific data and removes days from your reporting cycles.