Overall Satisfaction with Apica Synthetic
We use Apica Synthetic across the whole organization; I use it to help monitor around 120 servers that support about 30 different websites. It helps a lot by giving me live data on how the server's state is and helps inform me about what the problem might be when the servers go down or lose connectivity.
- Live updates
- Data for troubleshooting
- Seeing if more than one site is down
- In the overview, there could be a way to turn off monitoring
- Auto refresh in the overview would be nice
- When a sever goes down, have the error message below its name
- Apica Synthetic has been the first alert for when the college food ordering sites have gone down.
- This speed and information makes our response time faster.
- We can also use the data sometimes by itself to make a P1 ticket.
I have never used other products that would stack up to what Apica Synthetic does for our company; other software that we use might help with giving different information but would not come close to the mix of monitoring and data we get from Apica Synthetic. The closest product we have would be SolarWinds, but it has other roles that we use it for.
Do you think Apica Synthetic delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apica Synthetic's feature set?
Did Apica Synthetic live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Apica Synthetic go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Apica Synthetic again?
We were having an update for a few websites and, with Apica, I was able to see all the servers that were posted to go down for the updates, but then about five others went down that we didn't think were posted to go down. Turns out, a different team was also running an update without letting us know.