March 03, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BillQuick
Our company uses BillQuick for all of our time keeping and billing. Everyone in our office uses the software to enter their time, as we are a hourly fee based organization. I use it for billing monthly and monthly reporting. It addresses all of our time management and project management needs.
- I believe that it is user friendly for employees to enter their time daily.
- I feel that BillQuick has a great customer support. They are easy to get in touch with and are quick to resolve any issues that might arise.
- The billing process goes smoothly and is accurate.
- While there are many reports built into BillQuick, I often find that they are not accurate. I would like to see the ability to manipulate report features without having to use additional software.
- I would like to see more ability to edit billing invoices without having to export to Word to make changes.
- It often has glitches with some of the timer functions.
- I don't see that we have had ROI from BillQuick. It has made our billing process easier and more efficient than previous billing software.
Timeslips was an antiquated billing software, so BillQuick was a major step up for our company. It is much more user friendly and appropriate for the size of our company and meets our billing needs.
I think that if you have to have a really detailed invoice sent to clients, this isn't the software for your company. BillQuick works well for hourly based organizations. I don't think that it would be appropriate for large (100+) companies, I just don't feel it is powerful enough. For smaller companies, it will definitely do the trick.