Overall Satisfaction with Bing Ads
We use Bing Ads in our marketing department as a PPC platform to drive traffic and sales on our direct-to-consumer website.
- I think Bing Ads is intuitive to use, so that it is very easy to get started and create new ads quickly.
- It is very easy to adjust bids quickly.
- The reports offer high-level insights, as well as more detailed information on ad performance.
- Much of this has to do with the market share Bing has in the search engine space, but Bing Ads does not drive nearly the same amount of traffic to our website as AdWords does.
- We have increased traffic to our website.
- We have put new business on the books, with recurring monthly revenue that covers our advertising costs.
- We have increased brand awareness.
The other PPC advertising platform that we regularly use is Google AdWords. The platforms are very similar in their layout and user experience. However, Google AdWords drives significantly more traffic and sales on our website. The downside is that the ads are significantly more expensive than what we pay on Bing Ads. So both platforms have their advantages and disadvantages.
I think it is worthwhile to use both AdWords and Bing Ads, and therefore I believe a PPC advertising strategy should make use of both platforms, but it depends in part I believe on how much visibility you are hoping to achieve.