Bloomfire is great!
April 17, 2021
Bloomfire is great!
Employee in OtherInsurance Company, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
Bloomfire has helped me so much in this new job position. It has given me the resources that I need to be successful. When I am unsure of something I always refer to Bloomfire as it is the main source of accurate information for the company I work for. It helps employees in giving us the confidence that we need when we are unsure of certain policies or procedures.
- It is very user friendly.
- It allows graphs and pictures etc. which is very good because people do have different learning styles.
- It allows you to update information and processes the updates in a timely manner.
- It allows you to like and comment.
- In the "ask a question" tab it should have more details like a drop down of FAQ.
- Sometimes related content at the bottom of the page has nothing to do with the content I am actually looking for.
- It has indeed increased customer satisfaction because it has allowed employees to be more confident when speaking to clients.
- It has made employees feel more comfortable in knowing what to do next if an unforeseen situation comes up.
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
Would you buy Bloomfire again?
I have used Guru in the past. I believe that Bloomfire has a greater advantage because number one it is user friendly. Someone who is not so tech savvy would actually find it very easy to use Bloomfire. Also another advantage it has over Guru is the ability to react to post and articles.
Bloomfire has helped me so much because this is where my job script is located . It allows me to stay organized when speaking with my clients. When I am unsure on a certain situation I always refer to Bloomfire and just type in the key words in the search engine and it brings up the article that I need.