Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans Meetings
We use BJ for setting internal meetings, that is, inside CCC. We in our team use BJ frequently, about 4 times per week, for our standup and sprint meetings. We also use it when we have an important meeting.
- Show online people.
- The ability for making mute and turning on/off camera.
- The ability of raise hand.
- Chat panel.
- Change background.
- The ability to connect via phone number and internet.
- BJ does not provide the ability to control someone's screen (screen control).
- More productive meetings.
- It is a great tool during remotely working, however we used it even before Covid.
I usually used a Desktop app. I only used the one-time mobile app because I work at home and I have my laptop.
Do you think BlueJeans Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlueJeans Meetings's feature set?
Did BlueJeans Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BlueJeans Meetings go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BlueJeans Meetings again?
Generally, BlueJeans Meetings is good, some of them have been mentioned in previous questions plus its quality for sound. One thing, when our company has a big meeting (one meeting every two months) that more than 500 people attend, it does not use BlueJeans Meetings, it uses Microsoft Teams. I do not know why they prefer Teams. Finally, if BlueJeans Meetings can provide the feature for the screens control, it would be great.