Overall Satisfaction with BuzzStream for Link Building
We are using BuzzStream as a CRM to manage our social influencers, as well as a tool to check websites domain authority and Moz rank.
- Mailbox: I can BCC every email correspondence with my contacts and it is saved in their profile to refer back to later.
- Multiple Projects: I can create multiple projects and then only have those visible to certain team members.
- Buzzmarker Chrome Extension: This extension makes it incredibly easy to add a new contact into our account. It's particularly helpful for contacts that we want to reach out to.
- I do not love the interface for each contact.
- I can't save individual Instagram accounts as websites. I suppose I could create a contact for those social influencers that don't have a blog, but working with the contacts Account/Blog name is far easier than their names. Particularly when there are multiple people per website.
- It serves as a platform for one employee to find prospective contacts for another employee to do outreach.
I benefit more from BuzzStream in my vetting process to determine who I want to work with. It isn't ideal for a CRM platform, and I need a platform that is a mix between Link Building and CRM platform.
BuzzStream Feature Ratings
BuzzStream isn't great per what I need. It's an easy platform to use and is affordable but it doesn't suit my needs as is.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- BuzzStream mailbox that I can BCC so email correspondences with contacts are automatically saved rather than needing to write a note about what I said in the email.
- Assigning projects to team members.
- Going between your list of contacts in the project and specific contacts. You have to hit "close" instead of just clicking out.