Overall Satisfaction with CodeTwo Email Signatures
We use CodeTwo to manage email signatures across staff and volunteers, for internal and external communications, and out-of-office messaging coherence. We were looking for a solution to provide a professional, uniform appearance across all our departments, and to use our email signatures to effectively communicate with our clients, while still being able to personalise each signature as necessary.
- Uniform presentation across multiple devices
- Top-level cascading of signature rules across all users
- Single point resolution for out of office arrangements
- Customizable (e.g. unique pronouns, personal working hours)
- Different appearances for internal and external recipients
- Placeholders for common text that may change (office phone number, accreditation numbers)
- Sometimes resized images appear differently in Gmail, but this is resolved by resizing before uploading to CodeTwo
- Assuming 15 minutes per month to update, review, and test a single user signature, across 25 users, we've saved 75 hours of work per year.
- By indicating personal working hours in each signature, we save two back and forth emails between requests and responses each way.
- By utilising our signatures for donations, or season-specific needs, we've increased donations by 5% per annum (approx. £3k per year)
Do you think CodeTwo Email Signatures delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CodeTwo Email Signatures's feature set?
Did CodeTwo Email Signatures live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CodeTwo Email Signatures go as expected?
Would you buy CodeTwo Email Signatures again?
Anyone who wants a uniform appearance across multiple devices, instead of sending signature design templates to every single user, everything can be managed from one location. This also works across iOS, Android, Outlook, Gmail etc. Before CodeTwo, we were developing Word templates, asking users to insert in Outlook, then testing the appearance for every single user. This was very time consuming and highly prone to breaking. We haven't had issues since adopting CodeTwo.