Centralized, visual content calendar allowing your team to collaborate more and share progress with shareholders.https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementCoScheduleUnspecified8201012019-06-10T20:15:44.838Z
Updated October 15, 2019
Centralized, visual content calendar allowing your team to collaborate more and share progress with shareholders.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with CoSchedule
CoSchedule is currently being used internally by my organization for the Marketing department only. It replaced our internal ticketing system and some project management spreadsheets. It helps us manage our product marketing content calendar and share what we are doing with other stakeholders while keeping us organized and collaborative. Task templates specifically has helped us document specific project workflows and help onboard new staff faster.
- Visually represent your content in one centralized place
- Heavily customize your calendar settings (project types, icons, tasks, filters, etc.)
- Better implement approval procedures
- Create read-only calendars for stakeholders so they can view the upcoming items on your calendar
- The platform seems sluggish as of late, likely as a result of the robust amount of data we are entering and the number of filters we're creating.
- Social media scheduling exists, but we do run into publishing errors more often then we'd like.
- Task templates when updated are not retroactive, so when you create projects for an entire year and then change a template, you need to go back and change them manually.
- Operationally, it is easier and faster to train new staff and get them comfortable in their roles and with their projects.
- We are producing more content, faster.
- We are more aware of what everyone else in the department is working on.