Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Talk
It is our main phone system now. The entire organization uses it. We moved away from a physical phone system with phones and office extensions and wiring and all of the other equipment to Dialpad's Internet-based system. It addresses the problem of not always being near our office phones. It allows us to take a business call any time and any place, as long as there is cellular service. It also provides flexibility by allowing us to take calls on our cell phones or through our computers.
- Clear calls - important for business
- flexibility - take a call anytime, anywhere, via cell phone or your computer
- Can do calls and text messages - flexibility for business
- Makes it easy to save contacts and to block unwanted callers
- It is HIPAA-compliant, which is important for our work with clients.
- Make it easier to deleted calls and messages from your call or message history/log
- I don't know for sure, but I believe it is saving our small organization a significant amount of money.
- It is too early to tell, but once everyone gets used to it, it will be great.
So far, our support has been provided by our outside IT support firm called Sagin, LLC. It has been very good. I have not yet had to use support provided by Dialpad.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?
It is well-suited for use in any location. You don't have to be in your office. Not suitable for personal calls. I think it is important to keep those separate.