Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
There are six division at my organization that have their own instance of Oracle Eloqua. We use this system to generate qualified leads for sales. This is accomplished marketing automation of lead generation, scoring and nurturing. First, leads are generated by automated marketing campaigns. Then a lead scoring program determines which leads are ready for sales follow-up and which need to be further nurtured. And the leads that aren't ready for sales, can automatically need nurtured through marketing programs. This process has increased revenue and decreased our sales cycle time.
- Lead Scoring - this feature is easy to set up and helps improve the quality of the leads assigned to sales
- Email Marketing - the campaign canvas is an intuitive interface to set up a complex marketing program
- Marketing Automation - with Eloqua, you're able to automation many of the manual tasks that waste marketers time
- Digital Marketing - Eloqua allows you to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts
- Good Reporting - but the functionality of the Analyzer licence should be standard
- Helpful Support - but their idea of a higher tier of support for certificated users should adopted
- Should add feature to export all time unsubscribe list into a .csv file
- Shorten sales cycles
- Improved lead conversion rates
- Faster Lead Routing
- Increased lead generation
Eloqua is a more robust and powerful marketing automation platform when compared to Marketo. There are more process that can be automated in Eloqua that you're not able to in Marketo. And Eloqua takes a leadership role over Marketo in this space. And the technical support offered by Eloqua is superior to the Marketo technical support.
I would recommend Eloqua to any organization that is looking to automate their marketing efforts and better align with Sales. If an organization relies on emails to generate a significant amount of their leads, these email deployments should be automated. And the leads created should be scored so that only sales ready leads are assigned to Sales.
Using Oracle Eloqua
We have been able to automate so many marketing processes with Eloqua over the past 5 years that the only direction would be to adopt the latest and greatest features Eloqua adds. The alternative would be to go back to the marketing stone-age and start over again. And we would rather move forward with increased automation and efficiency.