EMS is the best!
Updated February 01, 2019
EMS is the best!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EMS Software
It is being used for scheduling trainings and meetings for hospital employees. EMS is used across our campus location and it helps with managing multiple scheduling events and organizes them.
- Confirmation tool
- I love that things come in instantly, there is often no lag. This is such a productive tool for door signage, online room managing and reservations.
- Adding multiple rooms to one booking instead of copying
- More beginner tutorials on website
- Less of a cost for upgrades
- I wish there was a way to combine two rooms into one reservation if they are connected rooms that separate by a wall.
- Our organization uses Outlook to send out calendar invites to event sponsors and it is nice that they can go to their events and add them to their calendar and share invites too.
- I am pushing my organization to look into digital signage, it is so handy and for the amount of people we are serving for trainings I think that it would be really helpful.
I think it is a little expensive and the configuration process was difficult at times.
Using EMS Software
400 - Our users are using EMS Software to book space for conferences, meetings and trainings. We are representing a children's hospital and all the functions of trainings, meetings, and conferences.
7 - Making sure you know how to add people in, train and help people through the scheduling process of they are new. Upgrades can require a lot of attention to detail.
- That you cannot double book a room
- That this is available on the web and user friendly
- The function works across different softwares
- The reporting is great for data and that you can put it into an excel document
- the room cards are great to help guide people
- Outlook is great too because my organization uses it widely.
- The mobile app would be great for those who are constantly on the go
- The kiosk is something that I am excited about and hopefully we can get at my organization because when I am away from my desk it can quickly help someone find an available space.
- we might be able to add rooms on in other parts of the building because it is so effective.
Because this software is so useful, user friendly, and works well with new users.
Evaluating EMS Software and Competitors
Yes - We were primarily using Outlook for Scheduling but it was not effective and we made the switch to EMS.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
The main factor was the effectiveness of this software and that it would not double book rooms.
EMS Software Implementation
Change management was a major issue with the implementation - This was key because the way it was being done before on Outlook was not working.
EMS Software Support
When I needed support, it was quick, they were helpful and they walked me through each step.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
When I was getting the software downloaded, my organizational help desk team could not support or help with the troubleshooting. I was able to get support through EMS and they walked me through each step and were really helpful along the way.
Using EMS Software
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The booking process on the Admin side is easy to use
- I think that it is great that you can add a second contact if there are multiple people involved
- I think finding data and exporting it is easy to use.
- I always forget to add in the everyday user when I am creating an event for someone, it would be nice itf it automatically did that once the first contact has been added.
- It can be difficult to send change a header or footer.
- I still can't figure out how to do automatic email reminders.