Esker Review: "A good product with a few shortcomings"https://www.trustradius.com/document-managementEskerUnspecified8.771012018-07-12T15:39:48.917Z
Overall Satisfaction with Esker
Esker is used by our Billing & Accounts Receivable departments. The billing team uses Esker to store customer contact info & to send the invoices out each month. The accounts receivable team uses Esker to look up contact info, to see when invoices were sent, & to verify that the invoices went through successfully.
- Esker makes automated invoice sending very easy
- Esker tracks the sending of documents & records whether or not the message was successful
- Esker offers various reports that can be very helpful
- Esker stores all of our customers' contact info on the cloud, and it can be accessed from anywhere
- The website can be very slow to load at times
- I do not like the layout of the website. Many useful fields , such as contact info, are hard to find.
- I question the accuracy of the tracking feature. I have had many customers swear up & down that they did not receive our invoice even when Esker says it was successful.
- Esker has improved our DSO by getting invoices out to our customers promptly.
- Esker does make certain tasks take longer due to the poor organization of the website.
I would recommend Esker based on the automation of invoice sending - it is very nice to have a tool that not only stores all of the contact info, but sends the invoices out as well. The tracking feature is great to have to see if the submission was successful. I do think that overall it could be much more user-friendly, but once you know what you're doing, it is not hard software to use.
Esker does everything that it promises to do, but it is very hard to figure out. I am a very tech-savvy person, but I needed extensive training to be able to use the basic functions of Esker. Once you know what you're doing, it's not too hard, but I don't understand why they couldn't make it easier to use.
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
Feel nervous using
Lots to learn