Overall Satisfaction with EverString
EverString is currently only used by Marketing to enrich leads and take advantage of the intent marketing. We get a lot of new contacts from EverString, but have issues appending data to existing contacts. As for the intent, we use this to further target our CRM list marketing, but have noticed that in order to find companies surging on our chosen topics, the list size must be quite large.
- Finding new contacts for our companies.
- Finding new companies.
- Being able to "enrich" data -- meaning finding data for contacts that we upload into the system.
- We have more options for intent topics.
- The platform was really hard to understand in the beginning. More training would be helpful.
- UI could be improved. For example -- because I was not an admin, I was unable to complete the in-platform training.
Our sales team does not use EverString right now. Only Marketing does, and it took weeks to get comfortable with the platform.
The platform works fine when trying to find new leads, but it can be frustrating sometimes because it seems like there are 14 different ways to do a single action. I also wish the platform could enrich data at a contact level.
Enriching shouldn't give me "net new" accounts. It should enrich the data I put into the platform.
It is a little too early to tell, but we have been getting new leads into our system each month.