Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
Our organization is using EveryAction to manage our donor database and grants database. It is helping our board, especially our fundraising committee, keep track of information. We are an entirely remote team, so it has allowed us to rely less on email for keeping track of communications and records. It has greatly improved our institutional knowledge systems, so we do not have to rely solely on a few board members with historical knowledge.
- Allows for bulk editing of records in a easy, user-friendly way
- Presents information in a way that is accessible for people who may not be tech savvy
- Accommodates many different information fields
- Integration with Online Action and forms is a wonderful feature
- Would be great to bulk upload/bulk edit primary contact information for organization records
- Better ability to edit/change formatting on online forms without knowing CSS
- Better ability to map donor trends and make informed, targeted decisions
- More organized communications, fewer emails
- Time saved on manual importing
The many webinars and information base were incredibly helpful for training our team. It would have been great if there were direct links to some of the videos, so we could embed them in emails or our internal resource pages without requiring team members to log into EveryAction (or even allowing them to watch the tutorial videos inside of an email).
We have had very few issues accessing what we need in EveryAction. When the account was first set up, there were issues accessing the knowledge base, but support was incredibly helpful and timely in troubleshooting and resolving the error. EveryAction has been very proactive in communicating when the site has been down or when there is scheduled maintenance.
Do you think EveryAction delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EveryAction's feature set?
Did EveryAction live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EveryAction go as expected?
Would you buy EveryAction again?
We found EveryAction to be one of the strongest CRM systems for our small grantmaking fund because of its ease of use for multiple, technical users. It also allowed for us to track grant disbursements as well as incoming grants easily. The unlimited attachment feature is incredibly helpful for keeping track of records that may not be standardized. The data import features aren't as robust for organizational contacts (as opposed to individuals), so we have had some difficulty migrating information for the grantee groups we support.