Overall Satisfaction with FullStory
FullStory is used both by our support and success teams and by our product teams. For support, it allows our team to go in and see exactly the steps a user is taking, which can help diagnose issues or confusion. It helps cut through the confusion that can occur when a user is trying to describe an issue and allows us to peek into exactly what is happening. Additionally, it tracks console events, which are very helpful for our engineering team when working to resolve bugs. As a product manager, I like to use FullStory to see how users are interacting with our features and what types of pain points they might be feeling. It's a great addition to our analytics because it tells the full story of what's happening, not just a metric.
- Review the workflow of a user who has reported an issue to a support team
- Look into user sessions interacting with a particular feature to understand how they are using it
- Be notified of places in the system where people are "rage clicking" to identify issues/inefficiencies
- Can be a little confusing to know the exact time something happened, in local time or customer time? That's helpful for engineering to look into log files.
- When looking for a specific session, it would be nice if you have a easier list of sessions with a little more info to choose from
- It would be nice to be able to save flagged sessions and annotations under my profile to reference later
- FullStory is one of the tools we use to keep our customer satisfaction high by giving teams the ability to immediately see issues happening we are able to respond to and resolve them much more quickly
Do you think FullStory delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FullStory's feature set?
Did FullStory live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FullStory go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy FullStory again?
FullStory is a great tool for getting into the weeds with your users to understand workflows and to really look over their shoulders as they navigate your software platform. It is not well-suited to giving large-scale analytical feedback on your platform, that is better left to more traditional analytics solutions.