Overall Satisfaction with Hubdoc
We use Hubdoc for ourselves and our clients because it is an easy way to capture important third party documentation (invoices/bills/statements). We use it for all collectible documents for all clients. It gives us an easy way to capture relevant documents for transactions. The documents are organized in Hubdoc and the transactions are in Quickbooks online.
- Great OCR capability. Very good at reading and remembering which vendors are associated with which accounts.
- Well organized portal, easy to use and very accessible.
- Simple, efficient, cost-effective
- Great associated phone app.
- Although it is great that they can automatically get bank statements and transactions once linked, these links have been very unreliable historically.
- Figuring out how to set up the automatic feed is cumbersome. You can land up being inundated with useless transaction data.
- you have to upload each document separately. The program cannot differentiate/split PDFs.
- Hubdoc is very reasonably priced.
- In this App world, it is very easy to connect many apps and land up with a lot of overkill/duplication. You must be strategic in your app choices and select apps that work well for you.
- In my experience, the biggest hurdle to success is getting staff to reliably input info.
I have tried other competing software that offers similar benefits and I have been very disappointed. Other software in this space charge more, promise more and offer benefits that do not deliver. Hubdoc is definitely not the biggest voice on this block, but they are reachable, helpful and completely transparent about their pricing and technology. These are rare traits in the app marketplace.
Do you think Hubdoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hubdoc's feature set?
Did Hubdoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hubdoc go as expected?
Would you buy Hubdoc again?
Hubdoc is great for all your clients. It provides your business with a very easy way to capture important documents and link them to the related transactions. That said, it is a change in process and for some clients, this can be very challenging. It is only as good as the data input and the client/accountant's dedication to the process.