Overall Satisfaction with Hubdoc
I use HubDoc for my clients to submit their receipts to me for coding and write-up. I first implemented it when I found that it directly downloaded Amazon invoices. Unfortunately Amazon is constantly changing their security for accessing the accounts, so HubDoc hasn't worked properly with Amazon for over 8 months. However, it works great when a clean and clear receipt is uploaded by a user. There are many options for linking and exporting to other cloud services.
- Many options for connecting to other apps.
- Download statements and invoices direct from banks , utilities, and other companies.
- Easy app for uploading receipts from your smartphone or tablet.
- Manage clients accounts and users.
- Ability to upliad or merge multiple pages into one transaction.
- Keep email with uploaded document. And the ability to separate documents if unloaded together.
- Better alerts for tabs, ready to review tab and failed alert tab.
- Add a reporting system. The ability to generate reports.
- HubDoc has decreased the time it takes to collect documents from multiple sources.
- HuDoc is the lowest cost solution for my clients that use QBO.
Hubdoc is great for collecting financial documents and receipts in one place. It is not a solution for anyone who needs to create reports from those documents. e.g. expense reports.