Infusionsoft a one stop shop
Updated December 04, 2020
Infusionsoft a one stop shop
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
We are currently using Infusionsoft to track sales leads as they move through the sales process as well as current clients. Infusionsoft has helped us house everything in one place that we rely on every day to bring on new clients as well as support existing clients. We use it for sales and support as our main hub of information.
- Infusionsoft is a one stop show for managing your clients from a prospective client through being able to support them along the way as they become your client.
- Infusionsoft automates recurring monthly payments from clients.
- Infusionsoft alows you to keep in contact with prospective and current clients through the ability to automate emails.
- Having everything in one place is good but it is also too cumbersome. Some things such as searching for clients could be simplified.
- Support is helpful but there needs to be more help for clients wanting to use the API functionality. Support agents are not very helpful when it comes to API setup.
- Support is helpful but could be more knowledgeable about the system. Sometimes feels like you know more about it than support.
- Ease of transitioning a sales lead to a client.
- Ability to have everything in one place eliminates multiple systems to do the job.
- Allows you to house current or past clients for more efficient service and tracking.
Also use Hubspot. Both have good and bad about them but most seem to be a bit cumbersome. I do have to say that Hubspot has a lot of issues as far as downtime and freezing up when you are trying to work in your account which I didn't really experience with Infusionsoft. Just depends on what works best for the user at the time and what you want to accomplish.
I would look at the software as a whole to see if it met all of my needs before making the decision to use Infusionsoft. If you need to use it with multiple tools to complete the job then it may not be for you as it is somewhat cumbersome to use and can be confusing. I rated the system a 7 because it is able to fulfill our needs and more but can use some improvements such as support and ease of use.
Keap Feature Ratings
Using Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
7 - We utilize Infusionsoft for sales tracking and management and also for the ability to support our clients after the sales process. After a prospective client becomes an active client we use Infusionsoft to track their progress and details as well as to setup automated billing and tracking.
- Tracking clients once they become a client and interactions with them.
- Ability to track prospective clients and the sales process.
- Set up campaigns to manage workflows in the sales process or current client management.
- Set up an automated emailing campaign to keep clients informed of new updates or new features.
- Manage sales pipelines and product sales tracking.