Overall Satisfaction with Insync Healthcare Solutions
Insync Healthcare Solutions is being used by the entire organization as our primary electronic medical record. The system allows our providers to document visits in a fast and streamlined manner. Saving man-hours on paper data entry. Our company also utilizes Insync Healthcare Solutions as our third-party billing agent, assisting in getting us paid from insurance companies in a more timely and efficient manner.
- Behavioral Health Therapy notes
- Ease of customization
- Ease of use for front end and providers
- Through the revenue cycle management department, we have seen payments come in faster
- Customization of workflows has saved at a minimum of 2 FTE on data entry and about 40 hours a week of manpower
- Patient Portal has allowed our practice to transition from paper to electronics, improving the time we receive the necessary paperwork to start visits.
- Through the patient portal, has saved us from hiring an individual to just scan documents and attach them to the patient's chart.
Insync implementation was far better than other EMR's that I have implemented. The customization on workflows and documentation is easier to create and modify on the fly than other systems. Overall the ease of use, customization, and cost were the deciding factors to go with Insync Healthcare Solutions.
Do you think Insync Healthcare Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Insync Healthcare Solutions's feature set?
Did Insync Healthcare Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Insync Healthcare Solutions go as expected?
Would you buy Insync Healthcare Solutions again?
Insync Healthcare Solutions is great in the behavioral health and mental health realm. The platform fits perfectly for specialty clinics, focusing on therapy programs. Insync is great for small to medium size outpatient clinics. The implementation to ease of use sets them apart from other systems. The system is less appropriate for surgical and inpatient practices, where surgical documentation and rounding are needed.