Intacct is my life
November 12, 2015
Intacct is my life
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
Intacct is being used by the accounting department as a GL system.
- User interface is extremely intuitive, minimal training for new employees, allows users to easily become a super user (create custom reports, configure modules, set up new entities, etc.).
- Customer service. User support desk is responsive and extremely helpful. Best customer support I've ever dealt with.
- Responding to customer feature requests. Not stuck in the past, always innovative and improving the product. Seem to actually know what ideas customers have posted.
- Automated prepaid amortization in AP module.
- Fixed asset tool is decent. Reporting needs to be enhanced, particularly to include CIP in detailed reporting/rollforwards/comprehensive additions listings.
- Increased employee efficiency- minimal training time for new employees.
- Minimal cost for external help - able to mostly set up and be reporting on own.
We've been trying to implement Adaptive Insights consolidation for over a year now, but because of complexities of the system, our org structure, FX limitations, and how the application calculates CTA we turned back to Intacct for global consolidations and are now testing it. We've almost completed testing it in our sandbox and we've spent approximately 5% of the time implementing so far as compared to Adaptive. Intacct is by far better for consolidations.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
Success rep is awesome; we have weekly meetings to make sure we're getting what we need. Love the support desk - always timely to get back to me.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes, other than items that had to be escalated to engineering.
Every week we get exceptional support during our weekly calls with our Client Success Rep.