May 06, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jama Connect
Jama Connect is used by our organization as an information-centric tool to have all our client requirements in one place. It is used by a large team in our organization. It bridges the gap between the client point of contact and the Tech team by holding all the client related documents in one place. All the colleagues use Jama as the main application for finding the details about the client's work.
- Starting from the login page, the authentication is done very well, it is user-Friendly.
- It is soo quick and error-free, incorporating the ACID properties.
- Highly Secure
- The first thing would be the session time out duration.
- The pop-up blocks.
- Line of sight of the items being displayed.
- The impact from the employee perspective is good.
- It holds good from the client perspectives as well.
- We do not see any negative impact relating to the ROI.
We have definitely achieved a positive outcome using Jama Connect. The old tool we were using was out-dated and did not support all our expectations as Jama Connect did. We wanted a data-centric tool which serves as a single point of contact for all our documents with increased speed, which positively landed up in Jama.
Jama has very good user authentication system, which was lagging behind in the previous application we were using and the speed of the application was very far behind when compared to Jama. It is very easy to scroll for the clients in the Jama Tool. Jama is user-friendly and it is very easy to change and update the password.
Best application in the market. User-friendly. Fast & accurate.
It is well suited as a business tool holding all the client related requirements and documents at a single place. It is less suited in the place of a daily work tool. The main reason for that can be the session time outs.