Quick setup and excellent support
Overall Satisfaction with Nexmo
- I like the delivery speed, it's very instantaneous. As soon as the delivery status changes on the website, the message gets delivered. The rates are also cheap and affordable.
- The accuracy of the services and the non-stop supportive team.
- Simple API, easy to integrate with existing notification functionality in your Laravel apps.
- Ease of implementation. We needed less than one month to go live.
- The dashboard is very difficult to use, also the dashboard doesn't have details about the use (real-time use).
- Deliverability is not good for some countries e.g. Indonesia.
- I would recommend building a better and easier GUI.
- Inbound SMS are free. All we needed to pay was for the phone numbers which accept those incoming SMS messages.
- We use Nexmo for inbound and outbound SMS, enabling our clients to form better relationships with their customers, driving sales.
- Nexmo offers cheaper pricing between the suppliers we study.
- twilio and telnix
Nexmo is the best platform in the industry for sure. We don't use all the features that the API provides but we are really satisfied with the ones we use. We are sure this is the best solution in the market if you need to solve the communication in real time with your customers.
When we have to build a new website we are going to support the solution with Nexmo.
At first, we created a voting system (for events and conferences) which allows people to vote with their smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The problem that we have found - very weak and unstable WIFI signal during the events. That means that a large part of attendants could not easily vote using their smartphones and internet. We needed a new solution which could compliment our voting via WIFI. A great solution was SMS voting. Since our system was used by users across the globe, we needed an SMS solution which:
--- Could support inbound messages in a lot of countries.
--- And would not cost a fortune.
With Nexmo both our requirements were fulfilled. We allowed voters 2 voting options - via WIFI or SMS. Adding an SMS feature increased the number of registered users by 30%.