Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact is being used in our scheduling department. We use the system so our patients can call and we're able to provide them with quality customer service for them by stating their average wait time and the ability to receive a call back so they will not have to wait in the queue.
- For lead staff and mangers to monitor staff that are in office and WAH.
- Monitor the calls in the queue.
- Monitor staff for quality.
- More flexibility with queuing system.
- More specialized reporting and the ability to learn the reports needed.
- More training on the system with the functionalities.
- Patients are able to receive call backs.
- Patients are able to know how long of a wait time.
I have specific reports needed for meetings and NICE inContact is able to drum down these reports in a timely manner and with not a lot of room for questions when it comes time to report.