Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact is used across our whole organization. We have it set up so that our NOC and customer service teams can handle calls coming in from multiple hunt groups depending on each user's skill with that particular hunt group. This has allowed us to cross-train some users between two somewhat similar cinema groups and utilize their skills to support the other group when one is busier than the other.
- Skill individuals on ability to handle calls from other groups easily
- Call routing/transfers to other users outside their group
- Productivity reporting of users and their performance rating
- Administrative setting to change default auto-logout timing of the dashboard page
- Audible & pop-up notification alerting user they had a refused call
Users say NICE inContact and the MAX client is very simple to use. Other softphone clients that were used in the past have been somewhat complicated or overloaded with info.
It's very simple, and designing different dashboards with many options has been beneficial to our teams.
Yes - We replaced the Avaya system. We needed other options for group integrations and NICE inContact seemed to have the best options for what we were targeting.