I have been using OfferPop for a number of years. I first used it as our required app to run a contest on Facebook. The set-up was fast and easy to navigate. We were able to create a fan gated page and entry form that matched our branding goals and resulted in us tripling our Facebook fans with one contest. Now that Facebook no longer requires a third party app to hold contests, I still use OfferPop for a number of reasons. Not only do they have great customer service, but the tools the provide to limit cheating makes my job so much easier. Overall this is a great tool that I would strongly recommend for marketing teams.
- Creating campaigns is fast and the software is user friendly
- Monitoring entries and weeding out cheater saves time and helps protect people who entered contest fairly.
- Customer service is excellent. I've called a few times and each time the rep was helpful and friendly.
- The entry forms can become a little overwhelming especially if you add your review to the page at the bottom. It would be nice if users could click on a "rules" link and then have those details scroll down.
- Every contest I have done using OfferPop has resulted in exponential fan base growth.
- After using the apps we have seen a notable increase in traffic from social sited to our online store.
While Rafflecopter was free to use, I didn't like the bulky box that sat in the middle of our web pages. Wildfire rates were just too high to justify continuing to use them, especially as OfferPop interface was so simple and streamlined.
As long as OfferPops rates remain competitive and keeps the process streamlined, I have no reason to use another app.
If you are skilled social media user or just getting started, OfferPop is a great tool that will allow you to grow your fan base and boost your engagement in a fast and fun way that your fans will appreciate. It also helps that at their rates are very reasonable.