Overall Satisfaction with OnPage
I ran into a problem with receiving alerts from the servers because we were using text and email for alerting. Since I usually turn off the ringer on my phone when I am sleeping, I was not receiving the incident text messages in a timely fashion. I had used OnPage at a previous employer so I purchased that and it has solved the problem. It's easy to add your OnPage address to alerts and OnPage ignores that the phone is on silent and sounds an alert anyway. Perfect!
- Easy to add to alerting actions
- Easy setup
- Easy to change settings such as priority, reminder...
- You can also provide your OnPage address to family members for real emergencies
- It could be easier to shut off paging once you respond
- It would be nice to have a calendar feature so that it did not page when I'm not on call
- Would also like it if I could pause paging for a period just in case I forget to turn it back on
- over-rides silenced phone setting
- easy to use addressing
- different tones for different priority messages
- Improved support of after-hours incidents
- Improved team communication
- Improved system performance
Do you think OnPage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OnPage's feature set?
Did OnPage live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OnPage go as expected?
Would you buy OnPage again?