Overall Satisfaction with ONTRAPORT
We use Ontraport throughout our organization. It is our email marketing solution and our customer relations management solution. It manages internal tasks and allows us to expertly measure every aspect of our marketing and sales. It integrates wonderfully with third party software/programs and has been an asset since we stated using it over a year ago.
- Email Marketing. Ontraport is outstanding. The control that we have over the content, the delivery, the experience that we can provide for our prospects and clients is second to none as far as I am concerned.
- Tracking. Everything is measured, compared, tracked, recorded and stored. The mountain of data that is available allows us to instantly see what is working and what isn't, and this saves us time and money.
- Customization. I have mentioned the control that we have in email marketing, but that is true in everything.
- Support. The team are always there for me. True I may have a problem outside hours, but the knowledge base, videos and Users Community are always there with a solution.
- Ontraport is a very powerful and robust system capable of a great many things. The time it takes to get to know the program is a little intimidating. Don't get me wrong, you can get started right away, but a year in I know I am still not making the most of all Ontraport can do. I am UK based so access to their advanced trainings means international travel, maybe some online events could be initiated.
- We are providing better customer service as a direct result of Ontraport. We can track where all of our customers are, what pages/sites/modules they are visiting with ease and tailor our communication accordingly.
- Our marketing funnel has become vastly improved, meaning that our ROI for marketing has gone up. Sales this April are double what they were last year.
- Our team works better together because we all have a better idea of what the other needs and when. The tasks that we can assign in Ontraport mean nothing gets missed, creating a better customer and employee experience.
Ontraport is capable of more than MailChimp and AWeber, both of which I would consider beginner systems. It is also easier to use and understand initially than Infusionsoft, and takes less time to get off the ground when you make the change. It is capable of very complex tasks but the user interface is simple and the tasks are easy to construct. It takes away my worry and pain, that reason alone is enough to recommend them!
Due to the complexity of Ontraport and the size of the monthly subscription it isn't ideal for a solopreneur just starting up. Having said that, when you are ready to start using their system, the team at Ontraport made the transition very smooth and safe. I was transferring years of business and data from several different systems over to Ontraport and felt very secure the entire time.