Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
Eloqua is being used by our global marketing organisation to nurture contacts through multi-channel campaigning and integrate leads to Salesforce.
- The flexibility of the application allows us to adapt its functions to meet our company's needs and the applications such as the contact washing machine and program canvas allows us to maintain a clean contact base and manage all important 'consent'.
- The Salesforce integration records the leads created and captures the interactions with our sales contacts to demonstrate marketing's influence on opportunities.
- The training Academy and Topliner's community provide strong insight into technical issues, best practice, common problems and known solutions.
- The regular releases keep everything up to date and the development team regularly includes customer suggestions in their updates.
- As the platform has adapated from E9 to E10 some of the old functions impact the new methods which can cause confusion.
- Currently the reporting in the Insights area is limited but a new version of OBI is in testing which could resolve it.
Over 12 months we have performed a global transformation enabling 200 users across our regional teams to self-serve on Eloqua, with the administration completed centrally. This coincided with rolling out Salesforce to bring the operations of sales and marketing closer together.
- We use the Closed Loop Reporting in Eloqua to create leads from campaigns, web inquiries and our highly engaged contacts. As well as this the Salesforce integration we've built demonstrates automatic influence marketing has on opportunities as a direct measurement of ROMI.
Eloqua is well suited to an organisation looking for a multi-channel marketing automation tool which integrates well with Salesforce. However the CRM integration and some of the advanced functions require a lot of work and understanding, so an organisation looking for a simple email platform, or stand alone marketing CRM might be better looking elsewhere.