Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Java SE Subscription
We use JAVA SE for Project Development across all departments and users in the organization.
It is installed in most of our servers and systems of the organization to maintain push updates. It allows us to develop products using technology stack with high security, durability and large support base across the world
- Integration with multiple applications
- Frequents updates available
- Highly secure
- Easy support available
- Subscription fee high
- Pricey certification
- Heavy for system with low memory
- Development Compatibility
- Expert Monitoring/logging/Diagnostics
- Frequent updates and patches has allowed us to have the application highly secure
Do you think Oracle Java SE Subscription delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Java SE Subscription's feature set?
Did Oracle Java SE Subscription live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Java SE Subscription go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Java SE Subscription again?