July 26, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We implemented Paycor in October of 2015 to comply with ACA. We were with another provider who was unable to meet our needs. We use Paycor for Payroll, HRIS, Benefits Enrollment and Time/Attendance. The solutions Paycor provides are excellent. Most of the employees are knowledgeable and eager to help resolve issues. Paycor provides us integrated solutions so our employees have a "one-stop shop" when it comes to their information.
- Paycor adds features on a quarterly basis based on what clients request.
- Paycor is always easy to reach when there is an issue.
- The integration of the Paycor systems is excellent.
- Implementation is clunky and cumbersome on the client. A client needs to double and then triple check everything.
- I have been with Paycor 9 months and am on my 4th representative (some left, some promoted).
- Paycor has decreased the time we spend on administration of benefits and payroll significantly.
- Paycor allows our employees access to their data anytime.
- ADP and Paychex
ADP is too big and we were often ignored. With Paycor, we always feel like a priority. The employees work well with us and with each other when something needs to be corrected. They are always willing to go above and beyond. The value we receive is excellent when I think of all the features we get.
From a day-to-day functionality, I would rate this a 9. From an ease of implementation perspective, I would rate this a 4 (at best). I am able to manage our data easily through the portals. The reporting is top notch when it comes to both standard and custom reporting. The integration of analytics is also a big plus. I am able to run metrics.