Small Company's Experiencehttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementPaycorUnspecified72271012019-07-01T21:46:14.222Z
July 01, 2019
Small Company's Experience
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor to process our Bi-weekly payroll. We also use their time and attendance module for time-keeping. It is used across the whole organization. We also use their ACA module.
- Very responsive to questions and excels at offering training opportunities.
- The system is intuitive.
- There are a great number of data points that can be pulled for reporting purposes.
- Their system could use a way to view data/analytics without having to pull a report for Excel.
- Needs to be an easier way for companies to create new time designation on time cards.
- The time off request functionality could use some finer tuning for people making requests over two weeks.
- Paycor has given us increased productivity because it is easy to process payroll and fix any issues.
Paycor and their time and attendance module are both very straightforward and easily learnable.
Paycor's systems are very well suited for time keeping and payroll processing. The reports, while customizable and have a lot of data points, could use a few analytical functions. The Time Off request needs some work because if someone requests time off over multiple weeks (i.e. either more than 1 week of time off, or a midweek to midweek request), it has to be submitted as multiple requests, or the hours get front loaded instead of correctly applied.