Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
Paycor was initially brought on board for payroll processing. The company added onboarding since there was no one in HR and there was just one payroll person. HR came on to the scene in 2019. We added Benefits Advisor in 2021. Paycor was initially selected because they had geo-fencing for time card punches and it seemed to provide everything the company needed.
- Easy payroll processing.
- Onboarding is easy for new employees.
- Reporting is fairly easy to learn on your own.
- The help/knowledge database and training videos are very helpful and detailed.
- Anyone we've spoken to at the company was helpful and friendly.
- It would be nice to get geofencing back without manually adding it to each payroll/employee.
- Transferring between payrolls could be easier.
- It would be nice to have a dedicated customer support person rather than taking our chances on whoever answers the phone.
Do you think Paycor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycor's feature set?
Did Paycor live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paycor go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Paycor again?
- Great reporting capabilities for business decision making.
- Easy tracking for compliance reporting (ACA, EEO, OSHA).
- Frees up our time from tedious administrative tasks.
Not sure. - I know it's saved us time but I wasn't here before to know how much. Onboarding is a huge timesaver for us though. I hire at least 50 people a year since turnover can be high in our industry. Once I become familiar with Benefits Advisor, and our EDI feeds are up, it will save me a ton of time.
I haven't found anything it won't track so far. There are plenty of custom fields we could incorporate if necessary.
With Paycor it is very easy to process payroll (according to my payroll manager) lots of fields for data and customization the EDI department is really helpful and friendly reporting is easy to figure out and customizing reports is great we run 12 payrolls and transfer employees between payrolls is challenging and a lot of manual work (doesn't bring over deductions, etc.) ACA reporting is easy geofencing was great but now I believe we have to manually turn it on by employee sometimes I've waited over an hour for someone to answer the support calls.