People.ai will change the game for you
Benjamin Sternsmith | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2018

People.ai will change the game for you

Overall Satisfaction with People.ai

People.ai is plugged into every customer-facing role we have at Lyft Business. It allows us to automatically log/monitor our client interactions and meetings without any extra effort. Folks just work in email/calendar like they always do and People.ai does the rest. We also auto-create contacts in our CRM automatically for Marketing to harness for B2B outreach efforts.
  • Automatic logging, zero touch
  • Great analytics to help coach your team (high and low performers)
  • Tells you exactly what brands your team is spending their time on
  • I'd like to see more email publishing
  • I'd like to see it help us with our account plans so we can set up "custom lists" to track progress on focus accounts
  • Time back for the whole team. We don't log calls anymore, we just work.
  • Great insight into who on your team may be wasting time with low-impact customers. This is near impossible to measure without this tool.
  • Marketing data is always current so we email the right people vs relying on my teams (Sales, Marketing, anyone) to be data stewards.
I haven't seen anything like it
Activity reports (many different kinds). Time spent reports. Leaderboards for all that. The reports meet most of my needs
Well suited for face-paced, B2B selling/Account Management teams. Great for B2B marketers to not have to rely on the revenue team to "log their activity in salesforce". Not well suited for a pure reporting tool. Their out-of-the-box reports are powerful but limited to certain parameters.

People.ai Feature Ratings