Overall Satisfaction with Projector PSA
Projector PSA was used to manage the project, resource, and accounting processes for all our customers' projects for the company. It was primarily used for time tracking, billing, and reporting. The major business problems addressed were improving time to revenue by timely invoicing customers, and tracking of utilization and profitability for projects and customers.
- Fast and easy time sheet entry for consultants - the web interface is well designed and provides enough validation to help prevent incorrect entries.
- The approval process for time sheets was very flexible, and allowed for simple multi-level approvals.
- The reporting capabilities were strong and detailed, with good access to detail and summary data.
- The split between the desktop and web environments was awkward at times.
- While the reporting modules are powerful, creating reports can be complex and required a fairly deep knowledge of the product.
- The appearance and interface of the desktop application appears somewhat dated.
- Faster time entry and reporting
- Shorter time to invoice
- More visibility into utilization and profitability on a per-project, customer, and business unit basis
Projector PSA provided a better value and much smaller initial commitment. The implementation process required minimal professional services. Projector PSA also had a strong data security model to limit visibility appropriately to personnel using the system.
Projector PSA handles rate cards and project based rates very well for organizations with flexible rate structures. Organizations with multiple business units and locations can benefit from the ability to account to time and billing across different units.The organization using projector should be large enough to support the identification of one or more power users in order to take advantage of the depth of the product.
Projector PSA Feature Ratings
Using Projector PSA
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using