December 15, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
We use Qubit for A/B testing to improve conversion rate and to improve our overall customer on site experience. It allows us to make quick changes to category and product pages without the need for additional resources or development work. We are also able to use Qubit to support on site promotions or messages to customers.
- Excellent account management team.
- Robust tool that is easy to use.
- Shared insights into what other online retailers in the marketing are doing.
- Less reliance on man days/commercials as this can cause planning issues.
- More in-depth training as to some of the more advanced tools on offer.
- More in-depth analysis as to testing performance and how we should look to move forward with these results.
We were not aware of some of the other offerings from Qubit so I think this is an area that could be improved upon. For us, Qubit is seen as an A/B testing tool more than anything else so I would say that the promotion of additional tools offered by Qubit is certainty something that should be looked at.
Qubit is very well suited to a business that can not easily make implementations to their site and want to improve both customer experience and site conversion quickly. It is an excellent tool for trialing new ideas and can also be used to understand customer behaviour patterns. I would say it is less appropriate for basic sites that do not really need to make amendments to their site.