Overall Satisfaction with Roomzilla
It is used across the whole organization to reserve/manage room reservations for meetings or personal use. It is integrated with smart devices which are on the entrance of each room for user's commodity but also you can access it from the website. Before we were using a shared spreadsheet so this was a big upgrade.
- Reserve rooms for meetings or personal use.
- Create recurrent reservations.
- Be accessible anywhere and anytime.
- I don't like that you can't reserve a room with only one participant. Sometimes we require the room to make a remote call/meeting and it's only one participant, so that should be taken into account.
- Less wasted time, which translated into more working time.
- Appropriate management of rooms reservations.
- Easy and practical reminders.
We were using a shared spreadsheet before, so this was a great upgrade. No more collisions or reservation deletion/modification by someone else.
Do you think Roomzilla delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Roomzilla's feature set?
Did Roomzilla live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Roomzilla go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Roomzilla again?