RUN Powered by ADP My Payroll Partnerhttps://www.trustradius.com/payrollRUN Powered by ADP®Unspecified82051012018-03-06T16:10:02.784Z
Updated September 05, 2018
RUN Powered by ADP My Payroll Partner
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with RUN Powered by ADP
RUN is used across the organization to manage our payroll services. The access to reports and the ease of processing payroll is an indispensable asset to our organization. Payroll processing is easily accomplished across several types of devices. I am able to process payroll from any location that I can get internet access.
- RUN allows me to easily add new employees and make changes to current employees.
- RUN allows new or current employees to change direct deposit locations and receive their pay at the new financial institution, the same pay period.
- RUN allows the review of payroll reports and to do research quickly and easily.
- When entering new employee information, there could be more guidance on items like taxes.
- When entering employee items like a wage garnishment, there could be more guidance online.
- When granting employees access to their accounts, more online guidance would be appreciated
- From the time our organization moved from 2 employees to 10, we have used ADP. The cost of using the service has been minimal versus the value of the services provided.
- RUN allows us to use volunteers rather than paid staff to manage our payroll services. This is because RUN is time saving and easy to use.
- With RUN, we have minimal investment in the payroll process and this is especially helpful when it comes to doing research on payroll issues.
RUN is well suited for small businesses with limited administrative staff to manage payroll and staffing issues. Most particularly, the filing of payroll reports to the government is one of the most indispensable services provided by RUN. For large organizations with administrative staff that well versed in payroll servicing, the RUN services might be less of a necessity.
Using RUN Powered by ADP
- Process Payroll
- Quarterly tax filings
- Year end statements for employees.